Prince george the brown eyed royal

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Rozel on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Veeery interesting. Methinks the DM have let quite a lot out of the bag today. Bet ma is hopping mad. No wonder she has hauled out the astroturfers pronto. Now, porgie and that little Marc look as though they could be related, there is nothing like that between him and the lazy couple, nothing. Hmmm, nice one Daily Mail.

Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:10 pm

They are using captions under photo's "separated at birth". Separated at birth from a child of ethic origin.
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Very interesting indeed. I think they are trying to give information out without actually going too far. Very odd indeed If nothing untoward is going on then no need for it is there. Good finds Aethelflaed, thanks for posting. Love your name by the way, never come across it before. Not sure on pronunciation mind you, but great name.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Aethelflaed, is pronounced Ethelfled. She was Queen of the Mercians.
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:44 pm

George being used for PR - Moment 1001: Party at KP

They need to cover up the official announcement of William officially taking that job, which means they've wasted a boat load of public money on. Then of course there are the simp's who think that that just because the Queen was there, that means that she oh so approves of George. Yeah okay. I still find it strange that the people he's supposed to most be related to aren't there, namely Charles, Camilla (by default), and Harry. Zara and Mike seem to be the token family members from Wimp's side of the family. Actually, it seems the usual Christening suspects are there: Zara, Emilia Erlanger, Jamie-Lowther Pinkerton, and of course the awful Middleton's. It seems all the rest of the royal family avoid them like the plague. Quite frankly, I wonder if the Queen just wanted to have a chat before she left on holiday and used this as an excuse. Good Lord, I do hope that there's no chance she's well and truly indulging in this scandal because it's not going to end well.

Marc Younis looks exactly like George, they share characteristics that only those of the same race tend to have in common.

Also, isn't it amazing how much on point baby Marc (he is a cutie!) looks, as far as age, in comparison to George??? This look-alike competition took place just LAST WEEK! George looks older and more mature than this baby in those Australia pictures, although, in theory, he and George would've been younger at the time of those pictures. When you compare this 11 -month old baby to the pictures, one month away from being 1 year old his own self, to George, George looks like he's already headed into the two's.

William and George look nothing alike.
http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/streams/2013/October/131023/8C9462347-tdy-royal-christening-131023-16.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg
William was nothing in common with the boy.
1. He was no where near as big as this kid
2. Cheek shapes are completely different
3. Eye shape is completely different
4. George's nose is actually bigger than William's
5. Forehead shape is complete different from William's and humongous
6. Ears are different
7. Hair color is different
You could go on and on as they look nothing alike, George's brown eyes are just the cherry on top.

I could believe that he's a Middleton in some capacity, but a Windsor OR a Spencer (as those dummies who want to believe he'll somehow turn out Ginger like Harry!) NO!

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Aethelflaed wrote:Aethelflaed, is pronounced Ethelfled. She was Queen of the Mercians.

Thank you. I would never have pronounced it like that, in fact I hadn't a clue how to pronounce it. Must have a look on Google, my history is sadly lacking.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:56 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:Very true Indie, that is one thing that cannot be changed.  They can´t keep him hidden for ever, no matter how hard they try, and one day a DNA sample will be picked up, impossible for that not to be so.

And I ask and if it's found out what will the public do?
My answer: nothing.

Those that belong in the 1% as they do, pay nothing for their lies.
I just don't see the majority of the people going out into the streets demanding to have them thrown out.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:22 am

I wouldn't be so quick to judge Duequesa. You never know. Plus, you have to remember this is Wimp and Waste! They have done nothing but laze around, take a million vacations, spend public money like it's going out of style, and biggest of them all: Harass the press! If it comes out, the press will happily have a field day and the public will follow. There's nothing to save them and even if the Monarchy itself survives, Wimp, Waste & the imposter kid will be thrown overboard because the Monarchy will preserve itself at all costs.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:59 am

Snow Kitten wrote:
Aethelflaed wrote:Aethelflaed, is pronounced Ethelfled. She was Queen of the Mercians.

Thank you.  I would never have pronounced it like that, in fact I hadn't a clue how to pronounce it.  Must have a look on Google, my history is sadly lacking.

The site below is a children's site. If you go onto "her story" and turn on the sound you will hear how it is pronounced. I could not type the name properly without the correct font. There were many similar Anglo Saxon names.

http://historysheroes.e2bn.org/hero/whowerethey/4292

The Anglo Saxon women and the Celtic women were quite independent and has their own wealth. That was the start of the problem with Boudica and the Romans. When her husband died the Romans did not accept Boudicca as leader of the Iceni. To teach her a lesson they whipped her and raped her daughters. That was a bad move on the part of the Romans as she wiped out the Roman City of Colchester.
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:37 am

CarryingOn wrote:I wouldn't be so quick to judge Duequesa. You never know. Plus, you have to remember this is Wimp and Waste! They have done nothing but laze around, take a million vacations, spend public money like it's going out of style, and biggest of them all: Harass the press! If it comes out, the press will happily have a field day and the public will follow. There's nothing to save them and even if the Monarchy itself survives, Wimp, Waste & the imposter kid will be thrown overboard because the Monarchy will preserve itself at all costs.

You are right CarryinOn and the Monarchy won't survive with what is going on behind the scenes and the Republican's excellent work. Despite desperate Mid PR the public are fast becoming disenchanted.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:43 am

Long Live the Republic

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:02 pm

CarryingOn wrote:I wouldn't be so quick to judge Duequesa. You never know. Plus, you have to remember this is Wimp and Waste! They have done nothing but laze around, take a million vacations, spend public money like it's going out of style, and biggest of them all: Harass the press! If it comes out, the press will happily have a field day and the public will follow. There's nothing to save them and even if the Monarchy itself survives, Wimp, Waste & the imposter kid will be thrown overboard because the Monarchy will preserve itself at all costs.

To be replaced by a Republic? where the main players will also lie and cheat to the public.
To be replaced by how many doppelgängers of Tony Blair, David Cameron ?
We have our own doppelgängers Bush, Obama....

None, nor the Monarchs not the/a Republic care for any of their poor or middle class citizens.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:47 am

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:41 am

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:

To be replaced by a Republic? where the main players will also lie and cheat to the public.
To be replaced by how many doppelgängers of Tony Blair, David Cameron ?
We have our own doppelgängers Bush, Obama....

None, nor the Monarchs not the/a Republic care for any of their poor or middle class citizens.

It doesn't all come down to the government. If the middle classes and the poor want something than they to have to actually fight for it, and not just sit around endlessly complaining about it. Others can only do to you what you let them.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:30 pm

At least we can vote for whoever rather than have inbred incompetents foisted up in us. I agree Duquesa that it isn't ideal at all but at least the leaders change and we have a vote. Who would vote for Chaz and Cam or wimpo and wasty. When QE married the DoE he was regarded as a penniless prince and what about his name linked to paedophilea.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Put like that Annie they are a bit of a rum, rough lot aren´t they. I have to say I will vote Republic, if we have to pay all that money for the incompetents foisted upon us. At least if they are useless we can only blame ourselves for voting them in. The way it is right now is "tough luck, we are here, you keep us, suck it up and get on with it". They don´t feel probably that they have to make too much effort, they are not looking to get re-elected again and can rest on their laurels.

People go on about HM and her work load. Well, many a person could do what she does with all the help she gets. She doesn´t even have to run her own bath if she doesn´t want to. Go to an engagement, chauffered home, into her casual clothes and that is it. Not rocket science or hard work is it.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 am

I do agree re the ease of Royal work ie curtains opened in the morning, tea tray on bed, bath drawn, clothes chosen and laid out hair dresser at the ready, breakfast prepared then chauffeured or helicoptered to wherever. Groups of grinning sugars, dignitaries with ghastly sycophantic looks on their faces and for some reason their heads always on the side, then home again to a sparkling abode and the best food and wine cooked for you.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 am

What a sour face for a young kid and most certainly not an endearing chap and yes what a bruiser! Never, ever appears naturally content and happy does he?  tongue

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:17 am

So many comments everywhere on what an unpleasant and miserable looking child he is and always snatching and grabbing everything. As everyone saying, most definitely not endearing and there is no way could he be only 1 last Tuesday. Wonder if he will be left with the nanny when the duo et al escape for yet another vacation. Usually their MO - a few cringe making appearances at a public event then off they go. What happened about Willy's new 'job' too? He certainly won't be endearing himself to his new colleagues. It was said that the previous ones at SAAR were thoroughly p----d off with him.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Yes, all came out in the end. It was reported that the occasions when he was hailed a "hero" for piloting a helicopter and "saving" a member of the public he was either not there at all, or if he was he was not the pilot. If you recall, I think those articles came out when he needed some "face saving". No idea how anyone could work at palace PR office, so many lies they push out, and these days they do not appear to know fact from fiction.
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Yes always Willy's 'hero' stuff was to save face and often a prelude to a vacation. Their MO was always some token appearances, Wasty shopping, Willy 'rescuing' someone then off on a vacation. Always very transparent.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:00 pm

^^The man doesn't work and what's really pissy about all this he has taken a job away from someone who needs it.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:08 pm

^My sentiments exactly. 40k a year salary? If he takes that and pockets it then he is even further down in the sewer than he already is in my opinion. He should do this for free, it is a charity. We know granny has already "bought" him the job, she made a hug donation to the charity to ensure him the job. What a nasty worm that guy is. Should be named wormy willy instead of willy boy, because that is what he is - a nasty worm.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top