Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Iamroyalty on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Very interesting - many thanks for posting zozoi

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:28 pm

So Wimpo hiding Waito hiding where is little Chucky??With the nanny that woman taking care of him 24/7 no rest.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:08 pm

This is all so weird and strange. One big fat major freak show.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:39 am

This was predicted to come out the day after comments everywhere that no one ever saw the RF with George. According to insiders George was 'plonked' into PC's arms for a photo but unfortunately his face says everything!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:40 am

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing The face on chas, boy he did not want to be seen with his surrogate grandson - written all over his face. Holding him as though he was something unclean pushed into his hands. I note it could not have been the photographer, judging by the incredibly poor photograph. Obviously the only photo they have of him with fakie porgie.

Quick question - are we meant to think that this means he approves of having a fake heir in line of succession to the throne? Firstly, I do not think that he does approve of fakie being a fake, and secondly, tough luck if he does, the British public do not want an heir of dubious parentage born to a surrogate. They need to remove that kid from line of succession before he gets illusions of grandeur like his adopted father.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Doesn't look much like a doting grandfather to me - more like "What am I doing holding this ......"

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:50 pm

Looks more like "yikes, a bomb, when is it going to explode, get it away from me, faaaaast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Explode it will I imagine, and quite soon now there is a second surrogate in the oven. Hope they have remembered to factor in the eye genetics this time, they forgot last time. Blue eyes, brown eyes, it won´t hide their features and who they look like, and doubt it will be the lazy couple.

I see we have the disappearing bump again. Bump, over 3 weeks ago, approx 20 days later no bump, then two days later the bump is out again. Goodness me, are we all going to get giddy again, can they not afford something a bit more realistic. As for the clothing at the place2be event, full skirt, pepelum top, hips thrust forward, yeah, we can all look "pregnant" if we did that.

Beggars belief that they actually think people believe these pregnancies, I think they have done themselves major harm with this second surrogacy, it has made people re-examine first alleged "pregnancy" and an unfortunate truth is they when you look back on articles and photos, so many things you missed at the time are glaringly obviously. Sorry ma midd, major failure.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Quite a lot on other blogs and the DM about the Porgie pic and that he was dumped on to Charles for a quick pic to be used as and when.
It was even predicted that there would be something like that today, (or a Ma photoshopped one) as there was much everywhere yesterday about the fact that the RF are never seen with Porgie.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:01 am

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Yup, the whole world knows their MO - lies, lies and more lies. My opinion is that it was cobbled together. photoshopeed. Chas did not look the doting "grandad" - and why should he, fakie has zilch to do with him. No DNA, not even incubated by his daugher-in-law. Be more related had the lazy couple adopted him, he would have a legitimate birth certificate. As it stands fakie´s birth certificate is fraudulent, as is his passport. Us minions would be prosecuted for that, and possibly a prison sentence.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:51 pm

You got that right Snow. Isn't it amazing how the royals get away with murder?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:35 am

Literally!!!!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:20 pm

So the PR is now saying the Glooms left the US and are going straight to George.Yeah sure like they even spend time with him while their home Rolling Eyes.So what now the Glooms take a million vacation in some sunny island.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:14 pm

One of the newspapers said the other day that fakie porgie was with birth mummy oops grandma carole(e) down at Dingley Dell. Even if he was their bio child (they wish) they only left on Sunday and it is only Wednesday today. How can they miss him anyway, he is always with nanny Maria. What a joke those two are.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:34 am

Oh yes, The Dork and Dorkess of Cambridge are a huge joke. No way are they rushing home to see fake Porgie. He's with his real mama, The Viper Carol(e) being tended to by the Spanish nanny.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:58 am

Agree on that one Indie, pretty obvious too.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:04 pm

No doubt they continued to do as they usually do after an engagement - stop the car somewhere discreet and part company. It is rumoured post the Down Under trip waity went straight down to Dingley Dell with fakie porgie and willy boy probably went off to Jecca or a hunting trip with his mates. Probably the same MO this time.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Well, I see they are not trying to fool us into thinking he has blue eyes any more.  Although not close up you can defo see not blue eyes, still that deep dark brown. Something about fakie I can´t warm too, he gives off weird vibes. Such an ugly child too, he looks like a peasant Rusky kid.  The sugars are saying he looks soooo like willy boy  -  hmm, on which planet. He looks nothing like willy boy, full stop.  Does he look like a medd?  Not to me he doesn´t, but maybe that thuggish look could be thought to be from pa medd or fester, who knows.

Seems pretty obvious these piccies have been rushed out by Jason Juggernaut to try and take attention off the New York disaster 2014.  Damage limitation. They only ever trawl fakie out for pr purposes.

Says photos of sprog released, in gratitude for public allowing sprog to go about his normal life. Are they forgetting how they kicked up at the farm zoo, and people not allowed to take photos.  Plus they keep him hidden away  -  looking a thim now I can see why.  Definitely not a Windsor, and he looks enormous for a kid of allegedly 17 months.  And the way they dress the poor thing, dressed in clothes like the kids wore in orphanages donkeys years ago.  Might not like him, but I do feel sorry for him in many ways.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4xN4NLCUAIN1Rx.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4xN4NYCIAAL_Nf.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4xN4QBCIAA5iCt.jpg
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:13 am

Goodness, that's a lot of Photoshop!

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:36 am

Yeah it looks totally photoshopped.So much deceit from those people it's sickening now another fake heir- one is enough trouble a 'girl' if any isn't going to make things better for them.People already know Waito used a surrogate.As for George the boy looks striking but not in a good way.He looks like a leprechaun/gnome very cold stare he has no emotions in his eyes.They really should stop dressing him like that it's not cute it looks so dumb.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:56 am

Interesting.  Had an email from my cousin, her mum (my favourite aunt) was at the farm zoo (the one where people are not allowed to take photos any more).  Saw fakie with "granny" and she gasped when she saw those photos released last night, said he has been very heavily photoshopped in those photos, and he does not resemble willy boy or waity, at all.  I was looking at the pics, they have messed about with them to try and give him a faint hint of willy boy, but sadly it has not worked, makes fakie look more odd than ever.  Agree Dallasite, he has very cold, hard, scheming eyes  -  very "old" eyes for one so young.

I can smell Jason Juggernaut all over this. They read the forums, people say about fakie being hidden, we take some piccies and photoshop them, try and make fakie look like wily boy, keep the plebs happy.  Major fail Juggernaut. As for the willy boy releasing them in gratitude for the public leaving fakie in peace, since when did willy boy have gratitude for anything, he could not give a cuss about the public, other than keep paying your taxes guys, we need our luxurious and privileged life style and we need your money to find it.

I have photoshopping software, brilliant stuff.  You can take a photo and turn the person into something you would never imagine.  Amazing stuff, fascinating.  I just play with it for fun, even I could take a piccie of fakie and turn it into willy boy. At least they had the sense to leave his eyes brown this time, one point in their favour. Put the software on your Christmas list, you can have hours of fun with it.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:13 am

Just found this, surprised they left the dark brown eyes intact, normally the first thing they get rid of, or at least lighten them.

Photoshopped to try and make him look like willy boy, shame it hasn´t worked.  Can see where they have tried to give him willy boy´s mouth shape from when he was a similar age. Trouble is the photoshopping has made him look very odd, bit weird and creepy.

They are probably relying on two things here (a) the plebs are too thick to realise the piccies have been photoshopped, and (b) most will never get to see him in the flesh to realise he does not actually look like these photos.  Such a shame so many of us are clued up about these things in this day and age, and actually have photoshopping software ourselves and know exactly how it all works.  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/nouveau-portrait-du-prince-george-d-angleterre-a113948488
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:34 pm

It is being said that brown eyes left in as insiders letting it out that they were dying his hair and eyebrows and trying to make him look blue eyed too. Too many of the public sussed it and they just couldn't keep it going.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Just had a juggers report on Sky News. SO obviously our dumb Jason's grubby little fingers all over it. Even had a pic of willy next to it saying how alike they were! Insiders saying they were photoshopped and Jason in a frenzy trying to get it right.. A friend at Sky said many complaints about the lies being reported over this child and that they (the public) will not be hoodwinked. There will be a riot when the pre ordered blue eyed Elizabeth, Diana Carol(e) arrives!! Apparently staff at TV stations laughing at the idiotic sycophancy of the hierarchy who are made to report such drivel

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top