Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince george the brown eyed royal

+14
Aethelflaed
Spitfire
CarryingOn
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
GermanY
Dallasite
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Indie
Rozel
Anniecross
PaulineB
18 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 2 Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am

Ma certainly didn't think this one through and it can only end in tears. Extremely cruel to have created a baby to
rescue an unrescuable sordid reputation. No wonder it is said the Queen and RF detest the lot of them.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Prince george the brown eyed royal - Page 2 Empty Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:04 pm

@ GermanY  -  I have always thought he looked a rather large bruiser and very thuggish. Even his face in the play date photos, and snatching the toys from the other children.  He needs to be taken in hand and taught some manners, he is the right age now, gone one year old.

@PaulineB  -  No, ma obviously did not get past producing the baby outside the Lindo Wing and everyone oohing and aahing over her new royal grandson.  Does make me laugh, that kid is no more royal than any one of us, a fraudulent "heir"  to rescue something that as you so rightly said is unrescuable.  I feel sorry for the kid mostly, but he does seem to have that nasty violent streak about him.  I am probably in the minority but I find him one of the most unattractive kids I have ever seen.  Maybe it is his inner ugliness that shows through and puts me off.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:06 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
Romilly wrote:George has the most beautiful brown eyes and under normal circumstances much would have been made of them by photographers.   The way direct shots are avoided in the UK  just shouts out what everyone knows ie that they didn't come from Willy or Waity.

I really think that he looks very 'Fogle'.

Yup, I think he has Fogle eyes too. Whether from the male or female side, they both have dark brown eyes.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Yes, both Fogles with similar shaped faces as well, and that funny left eye thing going on, not sure what you call it. Julia Foster, their mother, has it too. Smaller than the right eye. There is a name for it which escapes me.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Emily Andrews on Twitter

Emily Andrews @byEmilyAndrews  ·  8h
Don't miss Sun on Sunday's @Fabulousmag for a v spesh PGeorge first birthday edition. Cheeks cuteness overload!

This photo was beneath EA´s above twitter, is this the kid they keep telling us has blue/green/hazel eyes  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsP31V5CIAAGzJO.jpg:large

That kid definitely has a funny mouth, very odd.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:49 pm

That's another old photo, not one at one because he obviously looks much older now.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:27 pm

I think it was the Taronga Zoo in Sydney Annie, when allegedly 9 months old, and what a very enormous 9 months old.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:02 am

Funny how scrag end is saying PG is running around.How the hell did he go from fat baby in arms to running around and no bits in middle ! me thinks he is over 1 and been walking before Oz
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 am

^ That's why Waity keeps carrying him pretending he can't walk and the boy keeps squirming trying to get away from her.

Snow Kitten wrote:@ GermanY  -  I have always thought he looked a rather large bruiser and very thuggish. Even his face in the play date photos, and snatching the toys from the other children.  He needs to be taken in hand and taught some manners, he is the right age now, gone one year old.
He looks like he might turn out to be one of those men who fight in bars after a football match.That nanny of his said something like there are no bad children wtf of course there are.So what she's saying is he will get away with anything he wants I see that kid be in a huge problem in the future arrogant like his 'parents'.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:24 am

George is trouble in the making. Plain to see on his fat face, he is nasty and will get away with anything and everything due to being a fake Heir

Of course that is the reason for carrying him and front forward, cos he has been walking for a while. Wasty was hanging onto him at that NZ kids play date, so he would not state walking
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:27 pm

^ And of course they thought we would not notice - a huge bruiser like that, mini thug in the making, snatching all the toys from the kids, pouting lip. Yeah, problems with him when he gets older, he looks a real nasty so and so.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:48 pm

A BAD SEED.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Yes Indie, it does seem that way doesn´t it. He will have to live with this his whole life, the gossip will never go away, look at Prince Harry, it still follows him around and there was no surrogacy involved with princess Diana, she carried her own children.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Harry does have pure English aristocratic blood while The Bruiser doesn't.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Rozel wrote:^ And of course they thought we would not notice  -  a huge bruiser like that, mini thug in the making, snatching all the toys from the kids, pouting lip.  Yeah, problems with him when he gets older, he looks a real nasty so and so.

Well if he has ma's DNA in him are you really surprised - his character as well as looks might be a bigger clue to who his parents really are

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:18 am

Rozel wrote:^ And of course they thought we would not notice - a huge bruiser like that, mini thug in the making, snatching all the toys from the kids, pouting lip. Yeah, problems with him when he gets older, he looks a real nasty so and so.
Even Wimpo had a softer look to him when he was a baby.This child really doesn't he looks like a little boy with a man's face he is weird looking.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:37 am

Yes he is weird looking. Quite brutish and unrefined. I bet he dislikes Waity and runs to his real mother the minute he is around her.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:43 am

His real mother will raise him to be quite the prince. Cut from the same cloth as she. A true Damien.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:35 pm

@GermanY
That must had been why Prince Harry said he looked like Winston Churchill.....and we all know old Winston was a nasty looking fellow.
I call this kid now "WCII"
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:00 am

He certainly is the most unpleasant and thuggish looking child and a clever opt out from Harry to say he looks like Winston Churchill.
I almost feel sorry for him, starting life in a Petri dish for all the wrong reasons. A life ahead of plotting, lies and intrigue; having to be kept away from the DNA snatchers all because Ma tried to rescue her serial crotch flashing daughter's reputation.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Just how cynical must these Midds be to believe a child will improve/recharge her poor public persona! Funnily, if WK wore proper underclothes & weighted her (appropriately length) hems when participating in a minimum of one or two event per week, she'd be less of a target & better her image to boot!

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Ma is desperate and desperate people do desperate things.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Indie wrote:Ma is desperate and desperate people do desperate things.

Absolutely correct Indie.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:43 am

If you ask me ma has gone beyond desperate, that cauldron must have no bottom in it by now it has been stirred so often. affraid How sad to live your life like that - scheming, plotting, planning and all done out of sheer greed and self interest.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:21 am

^ It must be exhausting apart from everything else!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next