Prince george the brown eyed royal

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prince george the brown eyed royal

Post by GermanY on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:40 am

The paid asses are in full force today crawling all over the DM and forums trying to cover the truth about this little boy.Hhmm wonder how many negatives comments on the DM are being pushed to the side I bet the birth truthers are bombarding the comment section of course the editors won't put them all through.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 am

Just a few things noted on this 'BIRTHDAY ' anyone feel free to fill in the blanks
1.Where are Prince Tampon and his drunk ? they are grandparents also ?
2. Why is Wimpo Lambridge not at either KP or Ma's birthday dos ?
3. Why are birthday snaps taken in June ? maybe cos it is his real birthday
4. His actions and arm movements to walk , appear to be the same movements when held captive in ' parents ' arms. giving more fodder that that spoilt brat was walking
5. His hair has gone from brown to orange/blonde like when you dye dark hair .The white almost orange and brassy tones. I hope to God and pray they do not stick chemicals on George Saldanha Goldsmith
Admin- Michelle
Admin

http://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 am

@CarryingOn  -  no way is that kid one year old today. Still believe the rumour he was born on 4 June, to ma and not in the UK. So many things render this kid ineligible to be an heir to the throne from what we can all gather  -  the alleged surrogacy, not a bio mix of the lazy couple and high possibility not born in the UK.

Great photos also, and shows just what a one year old looks like.  If you look at play date piccies from New Zealand, when kid allegedly not quite 9 months old, and compare him with the other children there, all same age give or take a week or so, and the difference was huge.  Two months a big time of growth and change in a childs life.  And why were the birthday photos taken so early, because they wants us to see him on his birthday several weeks younger and therefore a bit smaller?

The hair, what can I say.  Brown hair dyed and gone that ghastly gingery hue. He arrived down under with very blonde hair and left considerably darker, and even bigger  -  must be Miracle Gro in the baby food.  Did they seriously think nobody would notice.

I see the sugars are all over the place on DM. I reckon 99% of negative comments, or comments pointing out size, hair colour, eye colour, etc will not be printed.  BUT it makes no difference, too many people know the truth, world-wide, and the mere fact that the DM are not printing truthful comments will annoy the people who have made them.  I know quite a few have already reported the comment situation to the Complaints Commitee they are so disgusted.  The DM know they are astroturfers, they are not stupid, so why allow it.  If they can´t print the truthful comments then they should not be printing the astrturfing comments, end of.

We, the public, are not stupid, we have worked out the truth for ourselves.  Photoshopped eyes  - waity´s eyes have been photoshopped to brown in the christening photos and many other photos, the kids eyes have been toned down to a lighter colour.  Pathetic, we know the kid has the deepest dark brown eyes and that waity´s eyes are green.  We know the kid has brown hair and it is dyed blonde. Game up and over.  Add the fact that he looks like neither of them and and is very large and advanced compared to other kids his age, there you have it all.  Fake birthday, fraudulent heir.  All these stupid things they are doing to disguise the situation have actually drawn more attention to it.  People who might have thought eye colour strange and left it at that now think, why have they photoshopped eye colours on waity and kid, strange, must be a reason.  why is he normally hidden away.

Just what are the royal family going to do about it is what many want to know.  The situation cannot continue in the long term. Books are in the writing, people are talking, the royals are a laughing stock world-wide.  You can bury your head in the sand but it won´t go away, in fact it gets worse by the week, they keep digging a bigger hole.  If they are not careful it will be taken out of their hands, the time bomb will explode and the truth will be out there in print.  No banning books in the UK now, we can buy them on the internet.

The whole thing is a Republicans dream come true.  I am sure they have a whole dossier on this, and still researching.  Plenty of people out there ready to spill the beans at a price, they can´t all be silenced  -  too many people know the truth, they can´t all be bought off.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:08 am

What the men in gray forget and powers that be

INTERNET and it is not 1920 - 1950 anymore. Wool over eyes died 1990
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:08 am

Admin- Michelle wrote:Just a few things noted on this  'BIRTHDAY ' anyone feel free to fill in the blanks
1.Where are Prince Tampon and his drunk ? they are grandparents also ?
2. Why is Wimpo Lambridge not at either KP or Ma's birthday dos ?
3. Why are birthday snaps taken in June ? maybe cos it is his real birthday
4. His actions and arm movements to walk , appear to be the same movements when held captive in ' parents ' arms. giving more fodder that that spoilt brat was walking
5. His hair has gone from brown to orange/blonde like when you dye dark hair .The white almost orange and brassy tones. I hope to God and pray they do not stick chemicals on George Saldanha Goldsmith

Indeed, chucky and cam, the "grandparents" have already left for their hols up north, presumably the fishing, hunting, peace and quiet are more important then the kids "birthday". Bet cam does not miss the birthdays of her own grandchildren.

Why indeed is willy boy missing. I am sure the AA could have given him an extra day, after all granny is making a huge donation to them to ensure they gave him a job.

"Birthday" snaps taken early so that we, the plebs, will think that is the size he is right now, not three or four weeks ago. More deception.

Yes, very same arm/leg movements, and waity spent a lot of time trying to keep him in her arms so that we did not see him walking, he must have been about 11 months old there, but they want us to think he was 9 months old. That kid was walking when Down Under, that is quite plain to see.

Yes, Down Under he arrived blonde and left considerably darker, very noticeable. I noticed that at the time. As soon as he is old enough no doubt they will be putting coloured lenses in his eyes. Too late though, deep dark brown eyes do not change colour, they are his for life.

I also still think his birthday was 4 June as rumoured, that is the age he looks by size and development. Comparisons made by @CarryingOn show what a 12 month old looks like. And those of us with kids of our own know what a 12 month old looks like and how they behave.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:10 am

Admin- Michelle wrote:What the men in gray forget and powers that be

INTERNET and it is not 1920 - 1950 anymore. Wool over eyes died 1990

Well, I think they had better remember, and pretty smartish, it all appears to be catching up with them now.  They have had a year to do something about it, in fact maybe 14 months.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am

they have about 2 years to sort,remove and fix. After that. I doubt there will be a throne up for grabs
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 am

Agree with you their Admin. The longer it goes on the more the public will be against them, and a lot against them already. The fall of the House of Windsor if they do nothing about this.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 am

The fall of the House of Windsor is inevitable.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:54 am

I think they know it. Times have changed and making wars happen, will NOT save them . Idiots running and taking the pee are not leadings.Chuck is an idiot
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:55 am

Willy Boy is more of an idiot. Dumb as Dirt.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Willy did not even get his A levels, too f**king stupid, had to buy them
Give him toys and send him on his way with that thing he married. Stay married, who cares ? no one if out of the running the Country. Now we know they fiddle, change laws and so on.........dangerous for idiots that speak only one language and cannot do uni without bribes. Iread somewhere he had issues with getting any sort of decent grade
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:04 pm

I feel confidant that whatever decent grades he received were bought too. He is such a moron. He is not fit to rule anything what so ever. The judgement of a guinea hen. No wonder he was so easy to con.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:19 pm

I would not be surprised if he takes after his great grandfather George. IQ 69 which is on the Autistic spectrum.

He is not fit to rule McDonald's at Hackney . Better in a sheltered workshop. The Windsors are dumb as bat dung. If you go with the tin hat whispers, I would choose non Windsor sperm for my kids too. Stupid,lazy, hemophiliacs with possible mental disorders !
I would rather breed with Derek ( Ricky Gervais tv show ) cos he is kind, unlike that me me me me me me lot
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Where I stand on the surrogacy is that I would tend to think that George is Kate and William's biological child but there are elements that don't tie up and I certainly would not shout anyone down for thinking that there is something not quite right.

What I really find strange is that today there is a PG lookalike competition in the DM and the winner is a baby called Marc Younis. This baby looks remarkably like PG and may be of British nationality but is not of British ethnicity. Surely the DM must be aware of the surrogacy theories so why this article?  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2700206/He-baby-blue-blood-Meet-winner-Prince-
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Now that competition is interesting isn't it ? Are they trying to tell us something ?
The winner is not of English heritage and this is what it took to find a look-a-like

At best, it is odd
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Not sure what young Marc's ethnicity is perhaps Middle Eastern or Sub Continent.
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Middle Eastern, Northern India, Greek ? but interesting none the less

lets just say George is their DNA, but why dye the hair and I think he was born in June. WHY and it is all rather odd.

We accept ALL points of view and opinions here , so not discounting what you are saying. I have trouble with it all at times. The odd stuff just does my head in
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 pm

There are sometimes comments about surrogacy to DM articles so they are aware that a theory exists.

So why run a competition for a lookalike and then choose a child of Middle Eastern/Sub Continent ethnicity? It that just adding to the theory? Are they trying to stir it up in a passive aggressive way.

I have to say that he does look like PG though. It's getting very weird.
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Well, if Jacintha was the egg donor, there is your Northern Indian look for starters. if fester the father there you get that fester look in the christening photos, where the kid looks identical to uncle fester. maybe that is the answer. What did it for me, although I had high suspicions all the way along, was the virtually no bump in the carriage at Trooping the Colours last year. Supposedly 8 months pregnant and no bump? Hmmmm, and the kid supposedly nearly a nine pounder. Hmmmmm.

This is 15 June, kid allegedly born 22 July. In such a thin woman just where is the baby hiding.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/15/article-2342119-1A54E69C000005DC-188_964x709.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Kate+Middleton+Trooping+Colour+2013+uqNJJMwAb7Sl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9VpjY8Z.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Prince+Harry+Trooping+Colour+2013+u0gBaq7A7S3l.jpg

I just don´t get it, by that stage the bosoms are virtually sat on the top of the bump. Big gap between boobs and "bump" in these piccies. That is what sealed it for me, on top of many other things.

Bio mix, who knows. Based on the brown eyes and the fact that he looks nothing like either of them, at all, leads me towards the bio mix theory.

We can all have our points of view, without being leapt upon. None of us know if we are 100% correct or not. You could be correct, or I could be correct. We are all entitled to our opinions, and for them to be respected. Right now either one of us could be right or wrong. The outcome will be interesting.

Good article in DM, how strange to do that today, and for an apparently ethnic looking child to be chosen the look alike. Juxtaposition again, DM are good at that.

I join the others Aethelflaed who have said all views and opinions welcome. Be a very boring world indeed if we all agreed with each other, good to have some discussion and exchange of ideas/opinions.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Aethelflaed wrote:There are sometimes comments about surrogacy to DM articles so they are aware that a theory exists.

So why run a competition for a lookalike and then choose a child of Middle Eastern/Sub Continent ethnicity? It that just adding to the theory? Are they trying to stir it up in a passive aggressive way.

I have to say that he does look like PG though. It's getting very weird.

It is my opinion that all the newspapers know the truth, but they are not allowed to print it, the UK press are gagged.  They try and get the message out there in other ways, like this competition, today of all days.  The press will leak things one way or another, they just have to devise a way to do it.  There have been lots of little clues in the press for many months now, the press do know what they are doing.  if they can´t out with it they get it out there in other ways. Not sure about stirring it up, like most journos and papers they want the truth out there, and they will try and get it out there one way or another, even if it is with a competition like that.

Last edited by Rozel on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:30 pm

No one will ever be jumped on for an opinion on this forum

It would be a very boring world, if we all thought the same way

Papers do very odd covert op placements of articles, like codes. Failing that , I need a shrink

It is odd at best
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:51 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2700206/He-baby-blue-blood-Meet-winner-Prince-

There is a photo of young Marc with his family in the article. His mother says that many friends think that Marc looks like PG.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/22/article-2700206-1FDD536000000578-638_306x423.jpg

Apparently the DM ran this competition in response to a previous competition which was run to find a professional lookalike.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2695850/Meet-professional-Prince-George-lookalike-YOUR-baby-better-doppelganger-Send-photo-pick-winner-1st-birthday.html

IMO the child chosen for the professional lookalike looks nothing like PG.

Last edited by Aethelflaed on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:56 pm

The mother of that child is Indian. Mix Indian and ?, now that is interesting
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down