Cold Emotionless Establishment Puppet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cold Emotionless Establishment Puppet

Post by CrystalEve on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:42 pm

I shudder at the absolute look of evil, on twisted, psychopath Savile's face, whilst holding the hand of a young, scarred girl in a hospital bed. Poor girl is totally oblivious to  his evil character.
Scroll down the link and you will see exactly what I mean.
Savile was procuring children for the ones at the top. It's really high time to expose them ALL! Possible that Savile was murdered, he knew far too much!Evil or Very Mad 

http://www.charliefoulkes.co.uk/truth/savile.html

CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Re: Cold Emotionless Establishment Puppet

Post by Snow Kitten on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:57 pm

The guy always struck me as creepy, but even I was shocked at the extent of his evil and what he did to innocent children, not just he himself, but procuring them for other people in high places. He would never get away with it in this day and age, too many people to run to the media, and be believed. And to think he was a close friend of prince charles, wonder what (or who) he procured for him, another creepy, evil man.

Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Grannies favourite is very worrying, he was well in with Savile too. Did you know Diana and Jill Dando were most likely  
liaising with each other about establishment paedophiles? After Jill confided in Cliff Richards about her findings, she was brutally murdered on her own doorstep.
 Sad  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHKwzpwK8Ss

CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Nothing surprises me any more with that family CE, they are already dredging the bottom as far as I am concerned. Granny might be non-confrontational (or so some say) but I also do not think she is all sweetness and light. To be honest, how could she have no inkling of what goes on in her own family. Turning a blind eye and looking the other way is actually saying she does not disapprove. I could not turn a blind eye to child abuse, not ever.

GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:18 pm

That is one creepy looking man.
A  disgusting child abuser that is also into necrophilia?!?!
Of course, some of the politicians, prosecutors and police higher ups knew.
They are more disgusting than that Sevile creep.

Victims accounts were dismissed. Even the account of a former Detective Constable !!!

I found this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dzQ1yRQtUs

Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Can't recall where I read it now (but it's well documented) but it is reported that Saville was some sort of double agent for UK and Mossad. If you google his name and Israel you'll find some very interesting stuff.

Unless Google gas been forced to remove it as the EU ruling is getting all sorts of embarrassing items removed.

Regal
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:27 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:That is one creepy looking man.
A  disgusting child abuser that is also into necrophilia?!?!
Of course, some of the politicians, prosecutors and police higher ups knew.
They are more disgusting than that Sevile creep.

Victims accounts were dismissed. Even the account of a former Detective Constable !!!

I found this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dzQ1yRQtUs

Thank you for the video, very chilling to watch and I agree the royals, politicians and others, knew, but remained silent, they are guilty too! Their silence is complicity for sure.  
Suspect

CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Regal wrote:Can't recall where I read it now (but it's well documented) but it is reported that Saville was some sort of double agent for UK and Mossad. If you google his name and Israel you'll find some very interesting stuff.

Unless Google gas been forced to remove it as the EU ruling is getting all sorts of embarrassing items removed.

That would not surprise me !
Maybe  you read this article? you have to scroll all the way down to read it.

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/mossads-links-to-filthy-britain/

According to Brian Palmer:

” The police took away masses of paperwork after the death of Jimmy Savile, which was said to have been immediately incinerated, it has been said that a lot of correspondence was in the pile from the ex Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin whom rumour has it was Savile’s main protector“.

Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top