Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Charles has to pay to rent QM´s castle

+3
CrystalEve
PaulineB
GingerBeau46
7 posters

Go down

Prince Charles has to pay to rent QM´s castle Empty Prince Charles has to pay to rent QM´s castle

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:43 am

Ah, I am feeling very sad.  Poor old chucky boy, he is having to pay £2,000 per week to rent granny´s castle.  Before you get the Kleenex out, just remember that if anyone else wants to rent it the cost per week is £50,000. So all in all, a wonderful bargain with a 96% discount.  Of course, we are all in this economic crisis together aren´t we - NOT. Wonder if they would rent it to me at the same knock down bargain basement price  Question 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2681899/GIRL-ABOUT-TOWN-Prince-Charles-rents-grandmothers-castle-2-000-week.html
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Prince Charles has to pay to rent QM´s castle Empty Re: Prince Charles has to pay to rent QM´s castle

Post by PaulineB Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:39 pm

They all make me and my co workers really sick. Their lives are one round of luxury and self indulgence much paid for us the hard up taxpayers. We the public are so very tired of them receiving the best of everything without anything given in return by so many of them. To rub salt in to the wound the lazy duo are sitting smugly in the front seats of the Royal Box for the men's finals, all so totally undeserving - the peasants will soon be revolting!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Prince Charles has to pay to rent QM´s castle Empty Re: Prince Charles has to pay to rent QM´s castle

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:24 pm

They certainly are taking advantage of the taxpayers. They are a bunch of moochers and freeloaders. All the property and land belongs to the people, but they have stolen the lot. You can keep all their castles, they are cold, damp, dreary, creepy places and that goes for the  Castle of Mey too. They have a nerve charging the people an entrance fee. It's all a con, but most people don't see through it all. I really wouldn't like to spend one evening there. Also, there is an underground tunnel, passage that leads right down to the sea from the Castle of Mey. Most of the castles have secret underground tunnels.  I wonder what they are used for, contraband or something much more sinister?  Suspect
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Most of the castles have secret underground tunnels. I wonder what they are used for, contraband or something much more sinister? Suspect

Both I suspect CE, and goodness knows what else. Bet he does not pay 2k per week anyway, the palace just pushing that out to show that he is not freeloading - again. Such a shame the sheeple are waking up and can now see through their lies and subterfuge.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Everything that comes out of the palace is a lie. EVERYTHING.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:56 pm

^Very true.Now the trolls will run with this everytime someone says how the RF are freeloaders.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 am

It can't last - too many are on their case now and eyes once closed are open. This wildly extravagant RF can't last in the present day and age with so many on the breadline and suffering so badly. It is generally said that the RF fans are those in the lowest economic bracket and this group have been hit very hard financially, so much so that the rose coloured specs are falling off rapidly. Once the support goes from this group who knows what will happen and lets not forget the Republicans who are growing in numbers daily. The scandal of the missing files Theresa May is 'investigating' is said to contain names of the RF too! I believe Chris Spivey has written much about this.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Chris has written much and has been stalked by men in black vans. He must be close and I know he researches like a madman.

I think Wasty doing the refurb of houses might be the last straw.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:56 pm

As it should be.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 pm

They seems to have more things about them come out, then ignore it and carry on.How can it continue to go on without stopping them ?
All this change for laws and they have not just a ceremonial duty, but push for their hidden agendas
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down