Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

+19
juliet
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snaggle Bobcat
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
CarryingOn
Indie
GermanY
Dallasite
Mosiac22
CrystalEve
starsailor
Rozel
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
23 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by CarryingOn Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Exactly, all women carry differently but there is no way she carried an 8 lb 6 oz baby (George's official birth weight) and stayed as small as she did for so long, and just a month before his supposed birthday. You can carry a small baby and still have a ginormous baby bump but you can't carry a big baby and have such a tiny baby bump OR no complications. If George kept getting as big as he did but she wasn't expanding to allow more room for him, things would've gone wrong.

Look at this tiny woman, baby was 8 lb 3 oz
http://bamboolababy.com/2012/09/17/belly-growth-during-pregnancy/

8 lb 3 oz
http://veronabrit.blogspot.com/2013/06/body-after-baby.html

8lb 6 oz
https://morethanmediocrity.wordpress.com/tag/pregnancy-2/

8lb 6 oz
https://ohbabyhavens.wordpress.com/category/pregnancy/

And these are some women who are in decent shape to totally fit! I don't care how long Kate's wood plank torso is, it doesn't explain her lack of baby bump that supposedly housed a 8 lb 6 oz baby. I've never seen any woman carry a baby that big and have a bump so small. You'd definitely have to be carrying the very low side of a 7 lb baby, no more than a couple ounces, and under, mostly under.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:48 am

They know thanks to the Internet that the world knows Kate didn't carry Georgie and that he is a complete fake. The fake 'second pregnancy' and ensuing 'miscarriage' were predicted as the only way out. They are almost certainly all on vacation now which will at least spare us from the serial crotch flasher. Inside sources say QE and TPTB are tearing their hair out over her - who wouldn't be!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:21 pm

Not sure where to post this one, will post here and surrogacy thread.  Waity wants to adopt a second child.

The idea that an adopted baby will grow up to become royalty is enough to send the Queen to a frenzy.  Royal tradition would say that only a baby with the royal family's bloodline would be considered "a spare" for the throne, so what Kate is suggesting will blow that tradition off. Kate knows this but she also observes that the Queen has not been that inflexible with other things to accommodate the needs of a modern monarchy. She is hoping against hope that the Queen might budge on this one so she does not undergo another difficult pregnancy and she would get to raise a child that is desperate for a good home, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports.

Am I missing something?  Point one, she was never "pregnant".  And point two, even more nauseating are the lies, difficult "pregnancy".  Is my memory serving me wrong, but I thought we had all been led to believe that waity had the "perfect pregnancy", perfect and unassisted "delivery", in fact the whole "pregnancy" was "perfect" all the way through, other than of course the little hiccup with a touch of *cough cough, another furball* fake "HG".

Is this meant to be a lead into fakie porgie being accepted into the royal family?  Does make you wonder. Reckon another leak from ma.  Whoever heard of the royals adopting a child to be in line to the throne, unheard of.  Modern is one thing, bloodline is another.  Ma having had her guns spiked once, and then having them spiked with a second surrogate, is now trying this tack.  I do hope if this article is true that the royal family are on red alert about this.   Ma is desperately doing her best these days, how sad.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/561243/20140731/queen-elizabeth-raging-mad-fuming-kate-middleton.htm#.U9oypPldWSp
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:20 pm

I've already said that I'm starting to wonder if they are trying to basically see if they can sweep it all under the rug. But then you see all the PR coming from the Middleton camp and I think well maybe all's not well and the Queen is not all happy go lucky about this at all. If she were, then they wouldn't be bashing the her every time we turn around. Literally, every time we turn around there's some report that the Queen is angry but Kate's painted as the harmless victim.

At the same time, it's better not to venture into deep and unknown territory with this little boy. Fake a accident, do something but i'd say it'd better to get rid of any ideas of him being in the family at all. This is a different age we live in and all it takes is one slip of the right pissed off person and it's all over.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:37 pm

There is no way Georgie can be King as too many know his bogus origins and as you rightly say CarryingOn we live in a different (and very dark age). They know they can never sweep the Georgie saga under the rug, far too many know the the truth and are putting it in print.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:48 am

I hope the adopting a child is true it's too delicious.The RF must be absolutely livid I hope the Glooms keeps giving them what they deserve.More scandals to enjoy.

Fake a accident, do something but i'd say it'd better to get rid of any ideas of him being in the family at all. This is a different age we live in and all it takes is one slip of the right pissed off person and it's all over.
Wouldn't surprise me with that lot if they did that an 'acciden't through swimming they leave him with the nanny then she gets blamed while the Glooms will be forever martyrs.I think the Glooms wouldn't care if something happens to him as long as there's no evidence they are not his real parents that's how bad they are.Look at the dead nurse they never cared they probably caused it.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Not sure the Glooms we be the martyrs. Too many people actively dislike them, and the kid does not seem to have inspired too much of a following. Many think him unattractive, grumpy and bad tempered. Didn´t go well his debut was made Down Under either and not in the UK. Hiding him away, lying about his eyes, lying about the surrogacy and bio mix. Not sure the Glooms would get much sympathy. Could be wrong of course, never say never.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:26 pm

They are intensely disliked and a very large portion of the public would like to be well rid of them. The public have most definitely not taken to Georgie Porgie either, most unappealing child. The nanny swimming saga a possibility and in Ma's evil cunning mind Waity and Wimpo would get sympathy but they are probably beyond that now,

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:13 am

Neither wormy willy or waity katie are well-liked.  And as so many are now aware, fakie porgie is very highly likely not their child and a surrogate was used as an incubator, as is apparent in photos where that foam bump either folds or disappears.  Loved the way eg this week the bump was a particular size, then next week or the week after it was smaller  -  that baby grew and shrunk with regularity  Twisted Evil Hiding him away has done them no favours, but then releasing photos shows that he does not appear to have their bio mix. Catch 22 I suppose.  No idea what will happen, but she sure can´t have a second" pregnancy", and as for adopting a child, how on earth can that ridiculous idea be given in to and accepted.  The royals are not short of true heirs  - Harry, Beatrice, Eugenie for starters, why should a law be changed for waity to adopt a baby and expect it to be in line of succession to the throne.  Sheer lunacy.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:46 am

It will never happen.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:38 am

As frequently mentioned the 'adoption' story was put out by crafty old Ma after her fake pregnancy/miscarriage scam was outed on various blogs and in mags. The last resort to make it appear as if Waity was fertile was the adoption story which has been laughed out of the water. Much said after the fake 'birth' about how easy it was and now more lies saying how 'difficult' it was. The trouble with Ma's scams is that she is so desperate to 'prove' something that she never thinks them through and she then becomes even more of a joke!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:29 am

Message to ma - "Stop your stupid plotting and machinations and GET LOST". Over and out as Spitfire would say

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:34 am

ROTFLMAO IamR

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:10 pm

More desperate PR put out by Ma probably to deflect as usual that they have all sneaked off on holiday. Trouble is, no one believes it any more..

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Not a word of truth and we are all getting use to it
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:54 pm

^and bored by it too

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Lie, lie, and more lies. They should have bigger noses. I guess that is the run to Harley street for nose jobs
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:11 am

Maybe we should call the the Pinocchio family. They have a habit of telling lies. The remind of the boy who cried wolf, one day the wolf was actually there and nobody believed him. That is how I think of them all now. I believe nothing they say, or the palace pr push out, give it a few days, or a week, and they are caught out. As evidenced by waity at Balmoral for August, then goes shopping, gets papped, stuff sent to KP, next thing KP is not safe and she has decamped to medd manor. I can believe waity at medd manor, no doubt been there all the time, but terror alert at KP? Nope, not buying it, pushed out by pr to counter act her staying at medd manor. The thing that annoys me is that the palace pr are daft enough to think we believe it, when the whole thing is so transparent. Does one require an ology in story telling to join the palace pr team I wonder?

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:59 am

Not sure why BP issues have anything to do with KP. I wonder if she was told to go to Scotland, she refused.Then they said well we will release you are coming for the happy family PR, so she went shopping to throw it in their face.

Is she ever at KP ? given the cash we spent on it TWICE !
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:16 pm

The twit had better pull her head out of her arse and had better quit throwing it their face.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:22 am

Exactly ladies and as someone mentioned earlier Kate is doing the normal council house thing of (nothing wrong with that) being at home with her mother and the baby. There is however more to it than meets the eye as it is glaringly obvious that the whole ghastly family are being sidelined by the RF and who can blame them? Ma Medd must be as thick as two short planks to have ever thought that she could take the RF on and win. Word is out that they are on another holiday jolly and orangina flat face shimmying in Gstaad is another distracting ploy to take the public's eye off the real story.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:46 pm

I wonder what tinpot scam Ma medd will come up with now?! Both Waity's doctors and Cam have publicly said that she is infertile so even if she pulls something off like hiding waity away there will still be the DNA evidence of another fake heir.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:40 pm

Indie wrote:The twit had better pull her head out of her arse and had better quit throwing it their face.

It must be a long time since she saw daylight Indie lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Let ma try a second scam, I do not think BP will be keen to support another fake pregnancy, the first surrogacy has been outed and is know world wide, the world knows waity is infertile and unable to carry and deliver a child. Nice try, but if you did not get away with the first scam why go back for round two. They could of course think nobody would credit thing they would do it again - WRONG. We are all on red alert, including BP no less.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next