Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

+19
juliet
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snaggle Bobcat
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
CarryingOn
Indie
GermanY
Dallasite
Mosiac22
CrystalEve
starsailor
Rozel
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
23 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Indie Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Iamroyalty, she hasn't seen daylight in at least a decade. Over programming from The Viper.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:23 pm

They seem to loathe the first kid a second one is their demise this won't make them be liked by the public.Either this is all fake to distract people from the votes or like a member here said this an adoption that Waity and the viper had in mind.Or they'll announce something stupid after the Scots votes.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Agree GermanY, one of those three, we will have to wait and see which one it is. As for waity at home suffering with HG, load of old tosh that is, if we believe that we believe anything. If her HG is as bad as last time then it is non-existent, just like the "pregnancy". The bald cheek to try the scam again and think nobody would take any notice, now that take a lot of front - and stupidity.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:17 pm

They probably think they will get away with it for precisely that reason. Nobody would think they would dare attempt it a second time.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:34 am

Maybe that is what they think Romilly, but I doubt that view is shared by others.  If that is what they are banking on to get away with a second scam they are in for a mighty disappointment I think.  Plenty on the blogs yesterday, and newspaper comments sections, seeing through this second scam. Also the little matter of fakie porgie with his brown eyes and looking nothing like any of them.  Running a second scam does not make the first scam disappear, far from it.

Last edited by Rozel on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:55 am

Agree and as I mentioned on another thread according to those in the know it is rumoured to be another MAJOR Ma scam with much talk in aristo drawing rooms, smart watering places in the capital etc. Ma apparently suddenly announced it (allegedly before willy and QE even knew) secure in the knowledge QE couldn't react and risk rocking the Scotland boat even further. Ma apparently felt that if the 'no' vote won Kate et al would be embraced by the RF for her implicit timing and saving 'saving the day'. What Ma doesn't realise is that the whole world has the measure of her and her bag of tricks!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:17 am

It would appear that ER is too cowardly to do anything about this farce/scam so maybe some member(s) of the aristocracy might find the cojuns to do it for her

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:22 am

Someone needs to take matters in hand IamR, things are going too far now and the situation is very serious indeed.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:44 am

You could not make this all up. The audacity and the balls of The Old Reptilian Viper. You got to hand it to the old bitch. Tough as goat guts, she is.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:49 am

@Rozel - we need to be writing letters to RF/ER teliling them they cannot go on like this and how unpopular this is making them - popularity is the one thing they need from us and they know it - didn't PC say a while ago that the monarchy only exists as long as the people want it?

They are digging their heads in the sand and it will all end in tears, probably when ER goes but IMO they cannot leave it that long - the longer it is left the bigger the s..t storm will be and the more likely the RF will not last

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Pregnant my arse! Wasty was lugging heavy bags across King Cross Station the other week, with no help from her ever-loving Prince, whilst wearing her usual sprayed-on hooker jeans. No sign of projectile vomiting either! If RF/Cameron think news of another royal sprog will help keep the Union together they are deluded, it will have quite the opposite effect.
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:20 pm

I have posted this on the "expecting" again topic, but it does belong here too.  AE, agree, Kings Cross effort was not even two weeks ago, and also a day or two ahead of that was the "date night" and waity was drinking wine. Any woman trying for a baby, the moment she realises she might be pregnant, she will not drink alcohol as a precaution. Anyway, I am still laughing at this article, this is my post on the other thread.

Can´t stop laughing, whoever Fleet Street Fox is, he/she has written such a brilliant article.  Complete with a little vid showing waity during the last few months when allegedly in the early stages of "pregnancy".  Let us not forget she was drinking wine just under two weeks ago on the "date night", followed just two days later by struggling along at Kings Cross station with her own luggage, which casting my mind back was two weeks ago this coming Friday, with willy boy lurching ahead with one small overnight holdall.  She even had to heft the luggage into the back of the car with her.  Willy boy yesterday in Oxford could not make up his mind if he had only just found out waity was "preggers", or if in fact she had been unwell for over a week.  Also the very strange fact of announcing any pregnancy at such an early stage, and for the royals it is normally at approx the 4 month mark.  Yes, very interesting, nothing adds up.  This article is just priceless, and the little video is well worth looking at. It would appear many are seeing through this couple now, and another kid not creating quite the universal warm glow that was meant to happen.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/white-dee-stole-money-fund-4183942
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Anne-Elliot wrote:Pregnant my arse! Wasty was lugging heavy bags across King Cross Station the other week, with no help from her ever-loving Prince, whilst wearing her usual sprayed-on hooker jeans. No sign of projectile vomiting either! If RF/Cameron think news of another royal sprog will help keep the Union together they are deluded, it will have quite the opposite effect.
It already has the British pound is down today.Haven't you noticed when they announce something big something awful happens.This 'announcement' of theirs got the public mad not happy what the heck were they even thinking.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:27 pm

I read that also GermanY - obviously many are thinking the same, we do not want another fake royal to keep in a life of luxury. And yes, just what the heck were they thinking with this announcement. I assume, as it has with many on here, we are thinking that a yes result is highly likely expected and seems the rf and politicians are also. They all seem to be rushing up to Scotland as we speak according to Twitter. The wonders of the internet (but not for the royals or politicians - tee hee).

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:35 pm

The public are becoming disenchanted with RF by the day and the reason for this major scam is just too obvious for words.

Everyone needs to write letter to TPTB, RF, Party leaders, the Republicans and everyone else.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Agree Annie. Myself and quite a few of my friends have been furiously penning letters - profits must be up at the Post Office this week. Republicans are doing well, as ever the lazy couple are a gift for them that keeps on giving.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Loving all of this!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Don't worry AnnieCross - letters are on their way and have been for some time now - starting with when kate's outrageously disrespectful behaviour at the Cenotaph each time she has attended

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:48 pm

How strange - my post did not appear...

Anyway to try to remember it...

A pithy, true article by Fleet Street Fox. I wonder if some disgruntled courtiers are feeding titbits to the press about this "pregnancy" and if that old hag has pulled off another baby scam for her wastrel daughter, then someone, somewhere needs to spills the beans. IMO, the news is to deflect the British public from the Scottish vote, IS in Syria, British-born jihadists returning to the UK, immigration, etc, etc. But it appears that more and more people are seeing through the RF's machinations and are, at last, voicing their opinions. If (and it's a big IF!) KM were pregnant, surely it would be better to wait until her HG had stabilised and there was no threat to the unborn child? 8 weeks is very early to announce another pregnancy in view of her alleged condition and raises more questions than it answers. If I were Scottish, I would vote YES just to get rid of the RF!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:47 pm

I think more and more are feeling like that and this latest scam has offended the Scots who see it for exactly what it is. The actual effect has been for more to say they will vote YES not to ooh and ah and say how lovely we are going to vote NO.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Yes, I can well understand the Scots being deeply offended, we all are, not just the Scots. On that note, I found this on the internet, very topical. Exclamation

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10420305_10152722223320948_7831304442384158065_n.jpg?oh=8b33b8479fcddc32ead2a6ccde03f85c&oe=548ECCF3

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Here we go again.Maybe we need a tally of lies

So drinking on date night
carrying bags
Wimpo does not know if he has know a few days or a week or so ( get the story straight , like getting to know him )

It wont help the YES vote, it is backfiring

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:58 pm

Please let it backfire.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:05 pm

It is not a winning announcement
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:37 pm

The fact that there is almost a complete news blackout in the news today shouts that they realised it was a huge and transparent mistake. The truth is really a total backfired disaster.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next