Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

+19
juliet
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snaggle Bobcat
GingerBeau46
PaulineB
Royal Lowness
CarryingOn
Indie
GermanY
Dallasite
Mosiac22
CrystalEve
starsailor
Rozel
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Admin- Michelle
23 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by PaulineB Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:42 am

The RF's closeness to Saville is desperately trying to be hidden. Part of the reason he was never apprehended in his lifetime was due to those connections. When it fully comes out it will be the end for the Monarchy along with the surrogacy and the major coverup over that.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Preggers again or waiting for the fake miscarriage ?

Post by Rozel Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:56 pm

I sincerely hope it does all come out. Yes, they are desperately trying to keep a lid on it all, but does not seem to be working does it. I think the surrogacy is the final straw, so blatantly obvious waity was never pregnant, as for the kid, well no way is he a Windsor, and he looks like neither of them. They way they are with him, no bond, not like birth parents, pride and love in their faces. He is more like an inconvenience that has to be tolerated. Let us hope his birth mother treats him better.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:39 am

Yes, Rozel, we can but hope his birth mother treats him with love and tenderness, which he is not getting from the lazy coupe for sure. She handles him like a sack of old potatoes and he always looks as though he can´t wait to put him down. I recall arrival at NZ airport. Strutting their stuff waving the pr flag (fakie porgie). As soon as the cameras stopped rolling fakie was pushed on to the nanny and the lazy couple sped off in their own car. Unfortunately an amateur photographer caught it on camera, so now we know how quickly they pushed him off on to the nanny. Poor soul.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:08 pm

^
They might get rid of KM  but that's not going to change  the reality that William is lazy. Does not want to work and refuses his duties. With KM or without KM the RF and the Brits have a serious problem.

They will still have the same problem , minus KM, if she's ever out of the picture.
A lazy future King.
They should encourage the both of them to move to some Paradise Island  or stay in Britain where they both can live off Princess Diana's inheritance money, and make room for a hardworking royal like --Prince Harry.

Do this and you have no more worries of a lazy future King, lazy future Queen Consort, and who cares if the child is royal or not?
He won't be King either.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:07 am

The Globe said she had a miscarriage after 'Jessica' spilled the beans to the press.I know all this is a lie but this is how it'll go another fake heir is too risky the first one is already too much trouble.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:57 pm

No way can the lazy, lying farce of a Royal couple get away with a second fake pregnancy. We and the world would be on that so fast. They would be blown out of the water. Along with that stretched face grinning witch of a mother. Now, Camilla, on the other hand would just love all of that. Note how she's been laying low over all of this.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:48 am

I doubt there will be a second pregnancy too. One brown eyed mystery is enough. Another brown eyed mystery is pushing it.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:02 am

As Indie said too many watching to have another fake pregnancy. The only way out on all accounts is a fake pregnancy and fake miscarriage.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:35 am

Hmmmm, it appears to be common knowledge that she cannot carry, so a surrogate it would have to be. Irrespective of the bio mix, that renders the kid null and void to be in the line of succession. Bad move if they do that, two fake heirs. Very silly if they go down that road, very silly indeed. The world is watching. Hide her away and that would be a real give away too.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:23 pm

She certainly was hidden away the last 6 weeks or so during the last fake pregnancy. As well as the surrogate Viper. Both stashed away in Bucklebury.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Must be time for a vacation tho' - probably going to slip away after their two day appearance at the games. Ma packing her outfits and pa's thong as we speak.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:13 pm

^^  Not hidden away at the beginning though Indie, and if she was truly pregnant this time she would never be getting into those skinny jeans.  All her clothes still fit her, no change there.  Ma had to hide the last 6 weeks, it would have been quite noticeable by then, but she was not hiding away to start with either.  What makes them think they can get away with a second surrogate when they never carried it off with the first one.  More scrutiny a second time, she would be under a huge miscroscope, nothing would be missed.  First time they hoped nobody would notice.  Doesn´t look "pregnant" to me. But then I suppose it would be a bit early to be getting the foam bumps out  Laughing  She is also carrying a rather bulky clutch bag at her crotch, if you look closely no sign of a foam bump, nothing there but hip bones I imagine.

I see she has been at the fillers again, cheeks like a chipmunk and forehead all smooth.  Hair that dark colour again.  

Love to see HM´s face if they are trying to pull a fast one again.  Isn´t ma a bit old for another one now, takes a toll on the body, especially at her age.  Must be 60 by now.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Romilly wrote:Must be time for a vacation tho' - probably going to slip away after their two day appearance at the games.    Ma packing her outfits and pa's thong as we speak.

Romilly please - too much info - I will have to go and lie down in a darkened room  affraid 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:15 pm

I will have to join you IamR - not sure which is worse - his sumo pants or thong!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:55 am

Found this on Google. Globe saying a miscarriage early July. What a load of old hogwash. Spot on GermanY, but the UK press don´t seem to be catching on do they, or not so far. I think they tested the waters with the "pregnancy" rumour, realised the sheer folly of even trying surrogacy again, and now she "miscarried". More lies and deception, when will they stop pushing out lies, nobody believes them them any more. Are we expected to believe she was "pregnant" when she took the kid to the polo match on 16 June? Looked perfectly fit and well and no sign of a "pregnancy".

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/pregnant-kate-middleton-miscarriage-jessica-hay-announced-pregnancy-second-child-baby/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:32 pm

What a load of hogwash; love this quote though - "William is already vowing to make sure that her stress will be kept to a minimum. " - does anyone see another holiday coming and of course no work

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:21 pm

^The preg rumours has the Viper all over it and KP quickly shot them down.That was definitely to take away from Waity's over spending taxpayers money.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Didn´t work though did it. The medds might have pulled a flanker once, twice pushing it a bit. Fakie porgie looks nothing like them, obvious waity was never "pregnant". No wonder the royals shot this one down in flames.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Romilly wrote:The only way out of the Georgie situation is to totally fake a pregnancy then have a fake miscarriage.  Ma will think she is so clever with that idea  ie 'proving' Waity isn't infertile by announcing a fake "pregnancy' which would have to terminate in a 'miscarriage'.

SPOT ON ROMILLY, your words were 100% true.  We will have to chalk this one up a:

ROMILLY PREDICTION on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:23 on this topic thread

Well done.  flower  flower 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Campon the drunken camzilla monster told us that Fakey could not conceive and, if Fakey cannot conceive, then she cannot miscarry either.

The Windsors are all about lies and deception, amongst other nasty things, but Carol(e) the Mad Midd has been very transparent with this little scam. She just has not reached the depths of the Windsors, yet.

Cool 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:51 pm

Sadly, ma medd will never outwit them, the windsors have an ology in it, been practicing for many a long year, before ma medd was ever even thought of.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:13 pm

"An ology! You got an ology? That makes you a scientist."

Pathology, by the seems of it, since they are all pathological liars.
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:13 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:
Romilly wrote:The only way out of the Georgie situation is to totally fake a pregnancy then have a fake miscarriage.  Ma will think she is so clever with that idea  ie 'proving' Waity isn't infertile by announcing a fake "pregnancy' which would have to terminate in a 'miscarriage'.

SPOT ON ROMILLY, your words were 100% true.  We will have to chalk this one up a:

ROMILLY PREDICTION on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:23 on this topic thread

Well done.  flower  flower 

Thanks Roz - the commenters on this blog are always one step ahead of scheming Ma who is totally transparent and rather dense.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:21 am

Heavens above another miraculous conception, except this time round ending in a miscarriage. Pink, pigs might fly as I do not believe for one second that she even has periods, underweight, coupled with the question of drug misuse and living a complete deception surely must all be taking it's toll. Two reasons for the lie, first make everyone believe Rolling Eyes  that she really did give birth to Geordie the bruiser and second reason oh, dear me, poor Kate, public sympathy. Such a shame if the British public buy this fabrication!
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:56 pm

I doubt many of the public are buying it, too many surrogacy threads and sites full of inf and photos on the internet  -  the surrogacy situation is not going away. The older he gets it is so obvious he does  not look like either of them, plus she never "delivered" him.  A true fake on all counts.  

If you go into Google and type in  -   kate middleton fake baby  -  you get About 3,340,000 results (0.38 seconds) . That is a lot of results.  And yet other forums say they google the same words and nothing comes up.  

If they think this Pandora´s Box can have the lid pushed back on then the royals really are out of touch.  That lid has not just blown off, the sheer force blew the lid to another country!  The older he gets, the brown eyes, the size of him, waity "pregnant" photos,  all confirms what a lot of people already know, and makes a lot of the disbelievers wondering just what the truth is.

I always post this photo, but it sealed it for me, taken on 15 June and waity ellegedly "delivered" a nealy 9 lb baby on 22 July, 5 weeks later  -  hmmm, in which universe.  A skinny thing like her, a 9 lb baby, and a collapsed bump  -  does not add up.  Maybe someone can tell me where that baby is in her abdomen, a huge baby like that, hidden.  Never.  Look at these photos and see if you thinks this is a woman 5 weeks from "delivering" a nearly 9 lb baby.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ym_l2hJSma8/UbxGEjW86RI/AAAAAAAAhNs/S7o6Ew7wais/s1600/duchess+trooping.jpg

http://wizzley.com/static/uploads/en/module/image/2014/04/09/2014-04-09_15-27-16_598.622x621.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ubN3MQOb4JQ/UbxFgI7_tvI/AAAAAAAAhNk/abaBFNLhNQo/s1600/kate+trooping.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Prince+Harry+Trooping+Colour+2013+u0gBaq7A7S3l.jpg

So, 35 weeks pregnant in these photos. Below are results I googled for 35 week pregnancy. I know many women carry differently, some larger, some smaller. But if you take how skinny waity was, then where was that baby on 15 June - because I have not got a clue.

https://www.google.es/search?q=35+week+pregnancy&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:%7Breferrer:source%3F%7D&rlz=1I7NDKB_enES518&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_vvYU8CDBKWs0QX_64HIDw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1137&bih=714&dpr=0.9
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next