Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fakie porgie first "July" birthday and photos

+8
starsailor
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
CrystalEve
Rozel
Anniecross
Indie
Snow Kitten
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fakie porgie first  "July" birthday and photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Fakie porgie first "July" birthday and photos

Post by Aethelflaed Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:33 am

CarryingOn wrote:
Rozel wrote:Thanks Starsailor, though I might have missed something  -  I am still pleading very early senile dementia - my story and sticking to it  Laughing

@ mosaic, I read somewhere that allegedly waity took the kid to BP to see PP  -  seems a bit odd to me, why would a man his age, never interested in kids, want to see a "one year old" on his "birthday".  Strikes me as odd.  Not sure where I read it, maybe the DM article.

Richard Palmer tweeted earlier that the "Friend" who told them that the kid was taken to BP to see the Queen, suddenly caught a case of amnesia. So he was there but no one knows what for. I still don't believe PP has really ever met the kid, seen him yes, but held, interacted, touched, no.

There is a picture in the DM of Kate, Maria and I assume George and what looks like a PO going to BP to see Prince Philip who could not be at the party because of other engagements. PW does appear to be with them. Kate was driving.
Aethelflaed
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Fakie porgie first  "July" birthday and photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Fakie porgie first "July" birthday and photos

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:05 am

I did not notice PW in the photos.  A lot of misinformation floating on the internet, as someone said it was a friend with waity, not the nanny, and then I read the other day willy boy would be starting his training course yesterday.  We have to take our pick I suppose, but as with everything to do with that odious couple their fake kid and her vile family there is always gossip, rumour and  speculation, a lot of it to mislead the public.  I am sorry to say that will boy and waity tell so many lies, and have done from the beginning, that I believe what they have said when there is proof, until then I treat what they say as lies, as they very often are.

As for HM, I feel nothing but total disgust at her going to KP yesterday, and her advisors are also pretty useless.  She knows full well that fakie porgie is just that, a fake, fraudulent heir.    Any respect I had for that weak woman has dropped to minus zero. She does not respect the public, then I can´t respect her.  I look at her now and see a weak-minded woman who has not got the strength of character to man up and deal with the fakie porgie situation. Does she not realise the British royal family are a laughing stock world-wide?  Not just the fact that we have a fake heir, but also the abominable behaviour of waity. She must be the only supposedly future queen consort who has shown every inch of her body to the world. We have seen it all, including her crotch, in full, on arrival at NZ. If she doesn´t realise that the medds are bringing the House of Windsor down then someone should bring the old bird up to speed.  Always too busy seeing to her own needs and how much more money she can add to her personal fortune no doubt.

She also authorised the use of all that money that was in the fund for repairs to royal properties, not forgetting the sympathy vote she was looking for re the leaking roof at BP, and let waity waste it on expensive decor and replace beautiful kitchens. Millions spent on that odious couple, and for what. Nothing - laziness and a fake heir.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Fakie porgie first  "July" birthday and photos - Page 2 Empty Fake "Porgie" birrhday party and photos.

Post by Mosiac22 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 am

I went onto the DM site this morning with some trepadation, fearing I was going to see a
generational photograph including the Midds. Its early days yet. Maybe Hello has been
rewarded for its bile and there will be a vomit-inducing series of photographs.

I wonder just who is advising HM these days. It seems to be someone who is not aware
of things to do with royal protocol and the way things "look". HM is now fully linked
with the Viper via this party for the fake heir. She has let the reaction to Diana
cloud her judgement, just as she continues to be affected by the abdication of some
77 years ago. She is wallowing in her own fears over events that can't be changed now.
To the detriment of her family and the Monarchy. A very weak Queen IMO.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:18 am

Surprised the DM let a lot of negative comments passed through and the Queen looked like she's been crying.How many acid looks did the boy get that day.I think you can tell were the public sentiment is concerning this new 'RF member' only two well wishers left happy birthday and a few balloons in KP.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Aethelflaed Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 am

GermanY wrote:Surprised the DM  let a lot of negative comments passed through and the Queen looked like she's been crying.How many acid looks did the boy get that day.I think you can tell were the public sentiment  is concerning this new 'RF member'  only two well wishers left happy birthday and a few balloons in KP.

I had not read the comments in the DM but my first thought when I saw the picture of the Queen was that she looked upset and tearful.

I do wonder if Philip is not well. According to the article he had other engagements.
Aethelflaed
Aethelflaed
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:15 pm

^ Well, unless PP poorly we can see where his priorties lie!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:56 pm

So the sham continues and the public is still being laughed at.http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/28422708

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:15 pm

A rehash, this page has been rereleased, I read it at the weekend, but the date on this is yesterday. They will go to any lengths won´t they. Shame some of us read things and have good memories.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:31 am

So, the truth is out.  Waity did not take fakie to BP on Tuesday morning for a "birthday" visit, she took him to the swimming pool, as she supposedly does every week. Strange nobody else has ever seen them there before, and the staff have never seen fakie at BP at all.  Another medd leak.  Particularly telling as the article says the KP (not BP)refused to comment. As someone else has said, she probably drove in, walked him around the pool and left, all to make the public think she was with HM.  No doubt under ma instructions.

Most of the comments very unfavourable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706337/Buckingham-pool-ace-Prince-George-learning-swim-thanks-weekly-splash-abouts-Palace.html
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Quote Rozel
"As someone else has said, she probably drove in, walked him around the pool and left, all to make the public think she was with HM.  No doubt under ma instructions.

Most of the comments very unfavourable."

She did and here's me thinking that bruiser Georgie was the apple of mamma's eye? Well, the press keep ramming down our throats about just how natural a mother Waity is. Ahem, can you blame me for being misled?  Laughing
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Fakie porgie first  "July" birthday and photos - Page 2 Empty Fake "Porgie" birrhday party and photos.

Post by Mosiac22 Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:19 am

Alll these ploys and "PR" ruses of Ma are so obvious and show her up as being so stupid. She really hasn't a clue,
and just shows how desperate she is. She and Waity have caused the whole situation and their efforts to
extricate themselves makes it much worse. And with the article in Woman Magazine she thinks she can garner
symathy when itall comes out. Will she never atop insulting the public's intelligence. They've been onto her from
the start.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:42 am

Other forums keep focusing on how Charles had closed his wallet and Waity isn't wearing expensive things.Excuse me 800 pound dress 1000 pound shoes 1000s of pounds on clothes and not including salon visits her clothing is not cheap.Someone is still paying for her over priced clothes and it's not her no way the Viper has that money to throw away.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:05 pm

That's because he has. The majority of clothing she's been wearing lately are repeats, minus that ugly Scotland engagement dress and coat. As for hair, it's been looking horrid for some time now. So it's likely she is getting money from her mother or Uncle Fester to do these things as they aren't frequent.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Have to agree, I think the wallet has been closed, or semi closed. Too many repeats, and what she has bought, although expensive for most people, are "cheap" for the royal family. If you notice I think she gets a lot of her stuff from the end of season sale racks. That is why when people do like it (can´t think why) they click in and it is sold out. Trouble is some of what she wears goes back to 2010/2011 so of course it is going to be out of stock. Chucky might still foot the bill, but with big limitations compared to what she had before.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Have to agree, I think the wallet has been closed, or semi closed. Too many repeats, and what she has bought, although expensive for most people, are "cheap" for the royal family.  If you notice I think she gets a lot of her stuff from the end of season sale racks. That is why when people do like it (can´t think why) they click in and it is sold out. Trouble is some of what she wears goes back to 2010/2011 so of course it is going to be out of stock.  Chucky might still foot the bill, but with big limitations compared to what she had before.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2