Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ?

+8
Mosiac22
GermanY
Romilly
Snow Kitten
CrystalEve
Rozel
PaulineB
Admin- Michelle
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ? Empty Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ?

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 pm

http://www.womanmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/W31.jpg]http://www.womanmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/W31.jpg[/url]

Pippa, bullying claims? who from? The media? people in street ? or oh no, the ARISTOS ? lol
No sympathy, she courts publicity all the time.She is trying all the time. I do not believe the paps sit waiting for her to go out or turn up somewhere, she obviously has them on speed dial. The Midd PR,astroturfers,etc must be the national expenditure of a small African country

Wasty thin? That is her own choice, she smokes , drugs ??and drinks too much and eat little, self-inflected for both of them. They all stalked wimpo, thought post Westminster Abbey it was going to be a breeze and enter the really wealthy lazy set. The royals are a closed group, they don´t really like outsiders, and she has not even tried to earn any stripes.Her inlaws do not like her ?

Only one person could leak that article, and this is Ma ( Carole ) herself. We know she has no friends and she won´t be confiding in anyone, so the buck stops with her.

I think people are past having sympathy with that sink estate family. Trash is trash.Why are they selling stilly , pointless stories  confused 
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ? Empty Re: Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ?

Post by PaulineB Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:14 pm

They are so dumb and ignorant that they are quite clueless as to how transparent they appear. Their 'woe is me' c--p just infuriates the public more and more. They all know that it is countdown time to exposure and it shows on their faces.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ? Empty Re: Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ?

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:51 pm

You can take the slapper out of Southall but not the Southall out of the slapper
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:53 pm

COPIED FROM A DUPLICATE POSTING

Select/Unselect multi-quote
Reply with quote Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess
Post by juliet Today at 8:59 pm

Yip...no sympathy here I'm afraid...they've courted publicity all the way...
bullied??? I don't think so.....
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:55 pm

MOVED FROM A DUPLICATE POSTING

Select/Unselect multi-quote
Reply with quote Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess
Post by PaulineB Today at 9:39 pm

Anything to get their faces in a magazine and add more money to the coffers for astroturfers. Pippa definitely has the press on speed dial according to reports and those close to Kate says she permanently starves herself. It has been suggested that Ma is trying the 'getting the. sympathy card' knowing that a maelstrom is about to burst over the surrogacy and bogus heir. Many are saying it is an act of treason - no wonder she looks so old and haggard.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:http://www.womanmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/W31.jpg]http://www.womanmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/W31.jpg[/url]

The royals are a closed group, they don´t really like outsiders, and she has not even tried to earn any stripes.Her inlaws do not like her ?

confused 

Been having a laugh at the comparison between the Cullens and Royal families in the 'Twilight movies'. The Cullens are supposed to represent the royal families.
Never ever watch them so I wouldn't know?  Laughing 

"The vampire family in the movie, known as the Cullens, symbolize the royal families of our world. On the outside, they seem like normal-looking people. The general population looks up to them and sees them as awesome people. However, they are not what they appear to be." We are sold the image of them being respectful, ethical people, seems not, but I think most of us here know on Real Royal Gossip that they are not.
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:53 pm

They are nothing like the image they have sold us for the last 100 years. They are greedy,cold, heartless family. If the UK population understood they do not care one jot for us
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:15 pm

Yup, all of the above, we must also remember the connection with Jimmy Savile/Rolf Harris and paedophilia. Heartless is a key word. Ruthless another one that suits them.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Even if you ignore David Icke, Greg Hallett etc
There are missing kids,Jimmy Saville,changing laws and pushing Politicans to do what they want

Back to topic - Ma must need cash. The BP swimming thing ( a cover for light hair ) sort of covers who saw what on the pretend birthday. I would look worried if I knew I was about to have to carry another baby. What I do not understand is why she thinks the PR leak is helping her daughter ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Trying for the sympathy card knowing the big story will be breaking before long!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Bring it on Romilly, bring it on. About time the truth was outed. Got my popcorn ready and watching that space.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Lets just say the truth comes out ( as we think we know it ) ie a surrogate and Fakey PG
What then ?
Do they sweep it away, push the politicians to ignore it and cover it up.We are told to accept it and it is history.They do think they can survive everything and are above everything

OR

It is the downfall of the house of Windsor aka Saxe Gothas

Or

Riots and civil unrest, which will do none of us any good ............

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Sorry off topic and I should know better

Why has Ma taken this course of PR and magazine approach for the last 10 years ??
Why do these mags go there and publish this rot.they must know it is pure crap
Also surely they know the tide is turning and Wasty and co are not well liked
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:50 am

PaulineB wrote:They are so dumb and ignorant that they are quite clueless as to how transparent they appear. Their 'woe is me' c--p just infuriates the public more and more. They all know that it is countdown time to exposure and it shows on their faces.
Very True Pauline they all look like they are wakling on egg shells the fake heir is their demise.Rupert Murdoch ones said that after the Queen is gone all gloves are off and he would bring down the monarchy he so knows about Waity never giving birth and all the RF secret scandals not in public just yet.I just hope he wouldn't wait so long though that old woman could live another twenty years.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:15 am

She wont live another 20 years. She is hanging on for the tide to turn and sort out the heir. I think she knows if she went within the next year or so, that might be the end
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ? Empty Crying for cash

Post by Mosiac22 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 am

What a colleague told me all those years ago was that Murdoch will not take the Queen on,
but after shes gone..................
As he surveys the British Monarchy on the brink of a mega scandal, I wonder if he is still
prepared to wait. He has already waited a long time. Neither of them are young anymore,
they are both elderly - and mortal.
So I really hope this autumn begins the process and the ousting, at least of the dynasty.
No Michelle we CANNOT be told to accept it. Two heirs need to go, William and his fake
son. Not George's fault of course. That little boy has been dealt a bad hand and that
needs to be taken into account.
This is where Parliament - the House of Lords - comes into its own. The arguments and
debates can take place afterwards.
First William to step down and George to be removed from the succession.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:12 am

Parliament want peerages etc, they will no do anything against the BRF
I got told something about William that I am processing, but it is making me ill
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ? Empty Crying for cash

Post by Mosiac22 Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 am

Members of the House of Commons may well do anything for peerages. I was actually talking about the House of Lords.
They are the ones who can act against the RF, and I believe they will do so.

Your information sounds very interesting Michelle. Interesting but revolting?

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:56 am

There are many waiting until QE goes but some are getting impatient and won't wait if she lives as long as her mother which is very likely.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:39 am

If ' they ' want her gone, she will be. It will seem natural causes, but it wont
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:30 am

^ Agree. Many ways it can be done, more than many of us could ever realise I would imagine.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:29 pm

I don't know why Murdoch wants to wait. Is it out of respect for her or what? I'm sure she wouldn't return such a favor to him.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:58 pm

I hope he has passed those secrets to a 3rd party
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:37 pm

I was flipping throiugh Woman magasine earlier tday in Waitrose and apparently ER and caminix are unhappy at waity's spending - well aren't we all - but apparently carol can't understand this and thinks waity should be allowed to spend what she wants TO MAKE UP FOR ALL SHE HAS SACRIFICED !!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly had to be carried home on a stretcher!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 pm

LOL - glad I didn't spot it - quite nauseating. Perhaps that is why she has those awful old jeggins on and hooker wedges at the Commonwealth games. Along with most of the UK I am frankly sick
of seeing their smug, grinning faces in the best seats at top events.
Harry will certainly get tarnished by their selfish, useless and idle reputation. Putting Harry with the hapless duo has the reverse effect.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next