Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ?

+8
Mosiac22
GermanY
Romilly
Snow Kitten
CrystalEve
Rozel
PaulineB
Admin- Michelle
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ? - Page 2 Empty Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty's overspending and Pippa

Post by Mosiac22 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:13 pm

At the time I heard that remark from a colleague,he did say that Murdoch MIGHT fear a
backlash from her then zllions of fans, and it would be counter-productive.
Not any more. He became very disillusioned with the Establishment in particular.
There are people in Republic who would like to move now. But again the concern
is of a backlash. I've encountered this myself. Very mild remark before the
wedding. I thought I was going to be punched, and that was from an irate
elderly lady. I'd like to encounter her again and see what she thinks now

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ?

Post by Rozel Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:30 pm

I think many people have changed since the wedding, they have seen how lazy and useless she is.  I think a lot of them thought she was going to be the "second Diana"  -  hmmm, complete opposite end of the scale sorry to say.  All the surrogacy stuff, the spending on KP and Amner, the crotchgate and buttgate, in fact to be honest what can we say about her that is positive. Can´t even say clean and tidy  -  clean yes, tidy no. Those dirty old jegging things she has on at the Commonwealth Games today, tatty, willy boy in a pair of jeans that look fit for the rubbish tip.  A disgrace and a lack of respect for all those taking part.  I see she had the hooker wedges on again, about time she dinged them. Wore them just after the wedding, thought she was meant to be a style icon, trouble is not sure on which universe.

I think you will find the tide has turned against them, and when that happens very difficult to turn it back, in fact virtually impossible. The palace pr have lost all credibility with all the lies they now push out, and get found out every time. I think a lot have also lost respect for HM over the surrogacy and doing nothing about a fraudulent, fake heir, allowing all that money to be spent by the lazy couple, the purchase of the new helicopter  -  13 million, and people starving, kids not getting fed.  Hmmm, not good moves.  HM needs to get her advisors together and take their advice.  Get rid, and fast.  As for the medd family, well, they could not have made the royal family more of an international laughing stock if they tried.  Job done I would say, they accomplished their rmission.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ?

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Romilly wrote:LOL - glad I didn't spot it - quite nauseating.  Perhaps that is why she has those awful old jeggins on and hooker wedges at the Commonwealth games.   Along with most of the UK I am frankly sick
of seeing their smug, grinning faces in the best seats at top events.
Harry will certainly get tarnished by their selfish, useless and idle reputation.   Putting Harry with the hapless duo has the reverse effect.

Yup - it is time TPTB told Harry to stay away from these two at public events or he will become as unpopular as they are

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:53 pm

^^ITA Rozel  I never could take to waity but when the engagement was announced I thought I would give her a chance and she may turn out to be OK.  Oh boy - have I been disappointed - the theing I dislike about her most is her arrogant attitude towards ordinary people esp the disabled she has been seen giving looks of disdain/disgust to (think the first was in Canada just after the wedding) that really gets up my nose.  She and her family seem to think because she married into the RF she is better than us - well she is still the same lazy. sleezy, slutty-behaving b*&^ch that she was when she was single and I for one do not feel in the slightest bit inferior to her.  My respect for ER and the rest of her family has disappeared big time and the only way I will ever feel anything other than disgust for the lot of them is if ER at least acknowledges the surrogacy and unsuitability of waity to herself and the rest of the RF and the GETS RID OF HER AND MAKES WILLY STEP DOWN

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:24 pm

^Totally agree IamR. Take the kid with them as well, he is nothing but a fraudulent fake created by ma to save waity´s a$$. We don´t want to be left with him, he looks evil, and only 14 months old.  Odd in one so young.  If looks could kill he would slay everyone he sees.  affraid He gave some stinkers on the tour Down Under.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Rozel wrote:^Totally agree IamR. Take the kid with them as well, he is nothing but a fraudulent fake created by ma to save waity´s a$$. We don´t want to be left with him, he looks evil, and only 14 months old.  Odd in one so young.  If looks could kill he would slay everyone he sees.  affraid  He gave some stinkers on the tour Down Under.

Must definitley have some middie genes in him then!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:59 pm

If you ask me the whole medd family are neurotic, they all give filthy looks out don´t they. Smile when it suits though. They all looked a bit glum last week driving into KP for the "birthday" get together, ma had a lovely forced smile, sure her teeth were gritted behind those mean lips of hers. Pa and cupcake miserable as sin and flat-face trying to make a smile. None of it looked good.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Couldn't be better said Rozel and IamR. The Queen has lost millions of supporters around the globe for being dragged albeit unwillingly in to the surrogacy. It is thought she wants to end her reign in peace but her non action will prevent that. If Waity pulls a fake miscarriage and isn't thrown out this time after her many unprecedented misdemeanours even the staunchest supporters must agree that there is no hope of the Monarchy surviving.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:17 am

Had she dealt with it at the appropriate time she would not be in this situation right now. All very well burying your head in the sand, unfortunately the whole mess then continued and spiralled out of control. Always better to face up to things and deal with them at the time.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:28 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:She wont live another 20 years.
Her mother lasted 101 they tend to have strong constitutions.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:08 pm

I would think that Waity and the Mids shenanigans would greatly reduce her life expectancy!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Ma crying for cash to Woman's magazine over Wasty, wasting away and Pippa, ? - Page 2 Empty Ma crying for cash to Woman' Magazine

Post by Mosiac22 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Not to mention Margaret, Philip, Charles, Camilla, Andrew, Sarsh, Anne and Mark. Quen Mum's spending,and now the
worst off all, the surrogacy that calls the succession and which is now a worldwide public secret. And it won't go away.
HM has had a rough time, and itcan still get worse.

Mosiac22
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:24 am

So right Mosaic22 - it can only get worse. The fake 'pregnancy' and 'miscarriage' for example making the RF yet again a laughing stock.
Harry being lumped with the idle duo just making the only vestige of hope for the RF go away. Sarcastic comments in the DM saying Wasty could never have been pregnant or miscarried after jumping over the tin cans in her silly wedges at the Games yesterday.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Harry is definitely being dragged down with them, he even looked rough and untidy as if he had just got out of bed.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:05 pm

^^^^I think that woman is not human if you go by some youtube videos that lizard will last for sometime she's not your typical granny.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:16 pm

I think she is human, and of a weak character into the bargain. She should have dealt with the surrogacy situation as soon as she became aware of it. Having not done that the situation is growing all the time, bigger deeper holes being dug, and one unholy mess to clear up. Never pays to bury your head in the sand, when you appear again the situation has become worse.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:27 am

I think she hesitated because of the all time low the Monarchy sunk to after Diana's death. She didn't want to risk it further especially as Kate had a working class background and Carol grew up on a Council estate. QE is weak however and that is why Carol and her horrendous family have been able to stalk and wheel PW in and by their very actions put the Mobarchy in an even shakier position than it would have been if they had all been sent packing in the early days.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2