Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliff Richard home being searched over alleged historic sexual offences

+9
Aethelflaed
Iamroyalty
Indie
Anniecross
PaulineB
CrystalEve
Anne-Elliot
Romilly
Snaggle Bobcat
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cliff Richard home being searched over alleged historic sexual offences - Page 2 Empty Re: Cliff Richard home being searched over alleged historic sexual offences

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:11 pm

I see many up in arms over Cliffie, too decent to behave like that, such a nice chap, etc etc. Not believing it. Many did not believe it about Savile when the news first broke, not JS, did so much for charity, youngsters etc - yes, didn´t he just but so many seemed to pay a terrible price for his "generosity". We will see what happens with Cliffy, I am not convinced of his "innocence". Rolfy was another one, kids programmes etc.. and look at where he is now and what he was convicted of. Cliffy might be "innocent", we will soon find out.

@ Romilly - I had heard that quite a few more have come forward now that Cliffy´s name has been brought into the open. Only takes one to open that little crack in the door and the water pours through. Maybe they can finally get some closure and move on, albeit at a later stage in life.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Cliff Richard home being searched over alleged historic sexual offences - Page 2 Empty Re: Cliff Richard home being searched over alleged historic sexual offences

Post by PaulineB Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:28 pm

I hope that Cliffy complaining doesn't stop the enquiry although can't believe it will as so many determined to see justice at last. The defenders are going to be left with egg on their faces if everything sordid and vile that is coming out about his activities now proves true. How can they judge when it is just the public facade they know and not what goes on behind closed doors!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:23 pm

PaulineB wrote:I hope that Cliffy complaining doesn't stop the enquiry although can't believe it will as so many determined to see justice at last.   The defenders are going to be left with egg on their faces if everything sordid and vile that is coming out about his activities now proves true.   How can they judge when it is just the public facade they know and not what goes on behind closed doors!!

Not so sure that he didn't know beforehand. What do you reckon to this comment PaulineB?

"I reckon Cliff Richard was informed that his home would be raided! He knows too much about the establishment and would crumble if any real investigation took place. This is an exorcise in 'damage limitation' in an to attempt to quell the information online, and hopefully put it to bed in the mainstream!"
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Remote access from Spain, if his UK computers were turned on he can clean it up
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:08 am

I still believe the leak was deliberate to encourage other victims to come forward and the BBC's involvement was to quell the flack they received for not broadcasting the Jimmy Saville expose before he died.

CR as we speak is talking to a top criminal lawyer in Spain. West Yorkshire Police now being investigated themselves for their MO. People still believing in CR's whiter than white facade despite the JS saga! Do they never learn?
U

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:56 am

Sadly, never.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Do any of these UK celebrities wear pants in the 1970's ??????????????
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Using Max Clifford's lawyer won't be helpful knowing where Max Clifford is right now!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 pm

^Exactly what I thought !!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 am

Cliff apparently pulled out of a forthcoming charity concert over here - getting curiouser and curiouser!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:10 am

Good. All of these so called elite pedos should be brought down. Prosecuted, jailed for life and throw away the keys. And be stripped of all their so called titles and all of their ill gotten gains. The whole lot of them especially the disgusting RF.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Lets hope that will happen now victims are listened to and supported in a way they weren't years ago.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Yes PaulineB, let us hope so. They have bottled this up for years, poor souls, maybe now they can report it and move forward. bottling things like that up, you can never let go, always there in the back of your mind that you should have reported it, etc. etc. They need closure, and I hope they all get it.

Also interesting Romilly that Cliffy has cancelled a UK concert - probably doesn´t want egg on his face, a lot of people might have been clamouring for their money back. I like his music/songs, but would never go to a concert now, would not want to put money in his pocket. Maybe a lot of people feel like that.

Agree, doubt Max Clifford can do anything for him, both virtually in the same sewer these days.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Yes PaulineB, let us hope so.  They have bottled this up for years, poor souls, maybe now they can report it and move forward. bottling things like that up, you can never let go, always there in the back of your mind that you should have reported it, etc. etc. They need closure, and I hope they all get it.

Also interesting Romilly that Cliffy has cancelled a UK concert  -  probably doesn´t want egg on his face, a lot of people might have been clamouring for their money back.  I like his music/songs, but would never go to a concert now, would not want to put money in his pocket.  Maybe a lot of people feel like that.  

Agree, doubt Max Clifford can do anything for him, both virtually in the same sewer these days.

Where was this concert to have taken place?

CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:03 am

I didn't take note but I think it was in the DM a few days ago and was a charity one.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:04 am

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:25 pm

And hiding under the cloak of religious respectability! It's a sick joke, isn't it?

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:59 pm

How many years and how many Ministers/ Priests etc getting into trouble with kids,boys etc
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Tip of the iceberg, unfortunately. I wonder if MC has done a secret deal with the Police to name names? MC must have so much dirt on loads of people - he spent so much time defending them on a PR level. Makes me sick to think of what has been hidden and what is continuing to be hidden from the general public.

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:54 pm

All of them, those that did it, those that covered it up and those that perpetuated it on all levels, should be hung up and crucified in the streets. They should be made to live as long as possible suffering through excruciating, ungodly pain. Even with this, it will not make up what was done to those poor little victims.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Lets hope it all finally comes out and I think it will.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:03 am

With the latest West Yorkshire enquiry it will be difficult to hide things now. What on earth sort of people would know about this horrendous abuse and then turn a blind eye!?
This is just one authority and it is being said not an isolated one. The CR enquiry has gone rather quiet but lets hope it gets cleared up once and for all and all those new alleged victims who have recently come forward are being listened to and supported.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:15 am

It's about time all of these 'top' people and stars were outed and named! It has to happen as now running like a stone gathering moss.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698820/Murdered-Crimewatch-presenter-Jill-Dando-tried-bosses-investigate-alleged-paeodphile-ring-inside-BBC-no-one-wanted-know.html

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next