Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are willy boy and waity during August? Maybe we should call them the Pimpernels?

+5
Rozel
Snaggle Bobcat
CrystalEve
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
9 posters

Go down

Where are willy boy and waity during August?  Maybe we should call them the Pimpernels? Empty Where are willy boy and waity during August? Maybe we should call them the Pimpernels?

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:05 pm

I am intrigued as to just where this lazy couple are. The press have told us all, several times, that the lazy cuple and fakie porgie are spending most of August at Balmoral and some time putting finishing touches to Anmer Hall.

As their last disastrous engagement was the Poppy Fest at Tower of London, which waity appeared to consider an opportunity for her gurning and sniggering, we were led to assume it would then be chopper (not car or train you understand) to Balmoral.

However, 5 days later, Sunday 10 August, waity is seen at the Bicester Outlet purchasing clothes, some of which were for fakie porgie and to be delivered to KP.

Today I came across the link below, and it would appear that approx a week ago (post the Bicester Outlet shopping trip), that bill and waity middleton, ma and pa medd, pippa and Nico were having pub grub at the Pot Kiln Inn, in Frilsham, Berks.

Wills and Kate shun posh pub grub in favour of Scotch eggs

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/395513/Royals-shun-posh-pub-grub.

Forgive me here, geography not being my strongest subject, but I rather thought that Berkshire was nowhere near Anmer Hall or Balmoral. In which case we have been fed, yet again, lies re the holiday plans.

I have sadly arrived at the stage where I believe nothing that comes out of the BP press office until I have pñroof/evidence of what has been released into the public domain. I do find that rather sad, and I feel sure many others have caught on to the fact that so many lies are pushed out to try and make bill and waity middleton good. Sadly, they fail on every count, the pr who cover up for them and try to make them look good are always left with huge amounts of egg on their faces when the lies come to light. Wonder what one would put on their CV for another position - very good at lying, even better at being caught out  affraid 

Lie for bill and waity middleton at your peril pr office, it never works.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Where are willy boy and waity during August?  Maybe we should call them the Pimpernels? Empty Re: Where are willy boy and waity during August? Maybe we should call them the Pimpernels?

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:15 pm

It looks like their usual MO - late released picture (scotch eggs jolly) to distract from the likelihood that they have all sneaked off on yet another expensive vacation.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Where are willy boy and waity during August?  Maybe we should call them the Pimpernels? Empty Re: Where are willy boy and waity during August? Maybe we should call them the Pimpernels?

Post by CrystalEve Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:

As their last disastrous engagement was the Poppy Fest at Tower of London, which waity appeared to consider an opportunity for her gurning and sniggering, we were led to assume it would then be chopper (not car or train you understand) to Balmoral.

Never heard of the Poppy Fest until you mentioned it Snow Kitten, good grief the poppies are all ceramic.
Personally I find it creepy, blood red everywhere, especially outside the bloody tower and we all know the gruesome history behind that place. Torture, rack and manacles built and owned by the monarch. Must be many ghosts looking for justice in that place. As for the money raised going to charities, very skeptical about that, most likely to illuminati elites.  pale 

http://www.dezeen.com/2014/08/04/blood-swept-lands-and-seas-of-red-poppies-installation-tower-of-london/
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:40 am

I too thought that poppy fest was a bit macabre. A sea of blood red, not quite my thing. Poppies, yes fine, buy one, although not sure where the money goes to these days, but never mind. I did not think it was an occasion appropriate for gurning, maniacal grinning and sniggering. The Beefeater she was talking to in the photo below obviously did not share her humour!

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/12/590x/secondary/188121.jpg

http://cdn3.independent.ie/incoming/article30484704.ece/1c680/ALTERNATES/h342/3_WW1-CENTURY_224.jpg

http://media3.onsugar.com/files/2014/08/08/883/n/1922398/9cb82a4a8768f2ff_453214970_10Thahcz.xxxlarge/i/Poppy-Princess.jpg

I actually found this rather tasteless. I know it commemorates war, and the fallen, and I am sympathetic to the cause, but did we really need to have poppies depicting a river of blood.

http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/world_news/2014/08/tower_of_london_poppies_N2.jpg

One newspaper said the waity's frock was a "peaceful blue" - rather thought it looked like electric blue and not at all peaceful.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:51 am

Well, now we know that waity is defo not at Balmoral or KP.  As for willy boy, either Balmoral or off with his hunting and shooting pals somewhere.

I did notice that there is no mention of anyone else moving out of KP, several other royals live in various apartments, but they have not moved out.

Quote from article

Woman's Day also understands that Prince William was absolutely "furious" when he heard the news and being the protective husband and father that he is, decided to pack up his young family until any risk or threat to them is over.

What threat?  Royal weapons being sold?  What threat is that to waity, fakie porgie and willy boy?  Seriously, with all their rpo´s etc., and now we, the taxpayer, are no doubt paying fortunes for medd manor to be guarded. Bet ma loves that, lording it all over them.

"Protective husband and father that he is"  -  when even waity told the public in Australia (or NZ) that willy boy was never at home.  And surely the protection offices are of more use to her than willy boy in anything happened, they are fully trained for the job.

So, the Pimpernels have been caught out. Did they really think they would not be.  Hence this ridiculous story.  Note that it has not been confirmed by the palace.  I smell "damage limitation" here folks.

Seriously, have you ever read such nonsense.  A very poor excuse for moving out.  Probably a cover for the fact that it is obvious she is  not at KP or Balmoral. That shopping trip with goods sent to KP another smoke screen no doubt.

Having read this article, which by the way was difficult to find, although the Womans Day article says

A spokesperson refused to comment on published reports in every London newspaper

Every London newspaper - I could find it on Sunday Mirror and Daily Mail, not sure that constitutes every London newspaper

http://police-brutality-uk.co.uk/four-royal-armed-police-officers-investigated-over-missing-weapons-seized-from-visitors-to-buckingham-palace/

This article states that the articles were "Stolen" from a bin at Buckingham Palace, not KP.

As for
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:32 am

After my vomit into bucket with plaster....................So no KP , nor Scotland
she is with Ma. Where's Wally Wimpo ? not with her

So there is this utter tosh or another way of putting it
Kate runs to stay with Ma for a few months and avoids Scotland.Wimpo not living with her and why not run to Anmer ?
I bet there is a sun holiday for security pushed into this hiding
Relative normal upbringing..................OMG she leaves that to the nanny,as seen in Oz.George is only for photo ops
Normal !!!!!!!!!! she has kicked her Goldsmith/Relatives to the curb. Her cousins, have not seen her since the wedding. NORMAL ...................OMG, none of this is normal

They are living apart, as we all thought. Now how is this spare going to happen ? another petrie dish baby
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:13 pm

I predict we won't be seeing any spare for quite some time if ever. The whole world is aware of the surrogacy of Prince George The Imposter thanks to the internet. They blew that one big time. Another attempt at a fake pregnancy would blow them out of the water.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:

One newspaper said the waity's frock was a "peaceful blue"  -  rather thought it looked like electric blue and not at all peaceful.

Nothing about waity is peaceful

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Not in Scotland
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:16 am

Well, she appears to have surfaced at medd manor. Terror alert at KP *cough cough* - in reality some bit and bobs stolen from a bin at BP, not KP. Nobody else has moved out of KP either. And the news of the "alert" comes out about 16 days after it happened. And, as will have been noted by many, after the paps spotting waity at Bicester Outlet and the goods couriered to KP. I think waity has been at medd manor since the last sighting at the Poppy Fest. In any event, even if there was a terror alert, she and fakie were allegedly supposed to be at Balmoral, so why would that affect them. More fairy stories to cover waity´s backside.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:02 am

They are tripping over themselves. What the PR need to understand ( if they are reading this , you never know ) WE DO NOT CARE IF IN SCOTLAND,KP,THE MOON or anywhere else. The only news that we would rejoice in, if she fell down a blackhole

Their stories are tripping over each other and they are looking like liars
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:13 pm

^^Michelle^^ Very Happy

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:06 am

I can only assume the PR team are school leavers with no experience to constantly put out such transparent untruthful drivel. The whole world is laughing at their ridiculous efforts which combined with Carol's desperate team of astroturfers make the monarchy one huge joke.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Found this just now on Twitter, today 29 August

Emily Andrews @byEmilyAndrews · 6h
Kate, William & George are also expected at Balmoral next week, along with Harry. Hope the sun shines up there!

Hmmmm, having been told that after the Poppy Fest on 5 August the lazy couple and fakie would be at Balmoral for the rest of August. As Sunday is 31 August, with Monday of course being 1 September, then what happened to the most of August rubbish we were told. And we all know expected and what happens in reality are not necessarily one and the same thing with that odious couple. No doubt they have had a royal command to get their backsides up there and show a face. I do not most of the royals have left Balmoral now, obviously not hanging around to see those two or fakie. Can´t say I blame them, couldn´t thinking of anything worse than being lumbered with them and the fake bruiser.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:10 pm

So, more lies spun by the palace pr. So where have this horrible couple and their fake kid been all of August, it does beg the question doesn´t it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:12 pm

I wonder how much the RF detests The Stalker and The Witless Worm. I bet they all roll their eyes whenever their names are mentioned. And, I bet they vamoose when the 2 dolts come into their vicinity. They also must really hate them for putting their life style and goody in jeopardy with the lab baby bruiser with his bleached blond hair and chocolate eyes. A lot of screaming and yelling behind closed doors. Mad

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Willy boy could not have picked a worse partner had he tried.  If he wanted to make his blood family a laughing stock world-wide then he most certainly succeeded. And why they thought the British people would ever accept a fraudulent heir to the throne is beyond belief.  Do they think the public are that stupid not to realise they are trying to pull a scam, blatantly, before their very eyes.  The royals are perfectly entitled to view them all with contempt and disgust. Totally classless and common family.  Oh willy boy, what have you done Question
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Yes, willy boy what have you done, not just to your family but to the Monarchy and the long suffering public who are heartily sick of Ma, her street fighting ways and detestable family. When willy hopefully steps down Kate could do a double stripping act with her (much prettier) cousin Katrina. Wearing that see through net ensemble she lured Willy' with would go down a storm.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:51 am

So, now we are supposed to think that the lazy couple have just spent two weeks in Norfolk overseeing final renovations ahead of their move to Anmer Hall. Believe that guys and you believe anything. Were then not papped have pub grub (Scotch eggs) very recently in Berkshire with waity´s notorious family? They both look as miserable as sin in this artcle, willy boy with the usual clenched jaw. I personally would be shocked and stunned if those two have just spent two weeks together in Norfolk. What about the Bicester Outlet shopping, wasty was not in Norfolk then was she.

When will the palace pr stop spinning so many lies about this dreadfully lazy couple. Bit like the "romantic" date night at the local eatery, with waity going along with wet hair. Hmm, have palace pr not cottoned on that the public do not swallow what they are fed any more and can see right through it all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2739106/Wills-Kate-cocker-spaniel-Lupo-look-relaxed-return-London-break-Norfolk.html

The "happy" couple

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/31/article-2739106-20F0332E00000578-383_634x562.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Just reading through an article in the Express re the "romantic date" near Anmer Hall in yesterday´s Express, in which it states:

Locals at The Kings Head Hotel in Great Bircham could not believe their eyes as William and Kate, both 32, tucked into sea bream and shared an ice cream dessert after leaving Prince George, one, back at Anmer Hall, their country bolt hole.

Hmmmm, yet today, in the DM article in my above posting, it says:

It is thought that Prince George remained at Kensington Palace with his nanny, Maria Borrallo, during his parents’ break in the country.

So, what is the truth. Taking into account, as above, being seen near Berkshire at a pub and waity at the Bicester outlet, a lot of holes in this stayed at Anmer for two weeks "with fakie porgie", and then it is said he was back at KP with the nanny.

All a bit of a muddle and a lot of lies in there all the way through. Do we smell a rat?

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:12 pm

I think we smell many rats and have been doing so for a long time. Given that a lot of us think the men in grey/PTB read blogs/forums they must know by now that the PR isn't working - we are too clever for them. They spin more and faster than my washing machine but still their efforts are in vain and always will be.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 pm

So they had a 'date night' looking all dirty yeah right this is PR to distract from the millions of wasted pounds by them.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:25 pm

The Worm giving all the stink eye says it all.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Great article from Celebtichy, they seem to be seeing through the lazy couple as well.

Duchess Kate & William were suspiciously affectionate during a ‘date night’

http://www.celebitchy.com/384798/duchess_kate_william_were_suspiciously_affectionate_during_a_date_night/

And this from Tmblr, waity scratching to try and get willy boy to hold her hand for the paps, he doesn´t want to. I reckon ma had the paps on speed dial, and why isn´t willy boy kicking up about his privacy?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/750c92591359a9e57971fc0ea47b7326/tumblr_nb5heaN7371qzwoilo3_500.png
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down