Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

willy boy and waity enjoy a "romantic break"???

4 posters

Go down

willy boy and waity enjoy a "romantic break"??? Empty willy boy and waity enjoy a "romantic break"???

Post by Rozel Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:42 pm

Hmmm, is that what passes for a "romantic date" in this day and age.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/106/590x/prince-william-505316.jpg

The love-struck royal couple held hands and gazed into each other’s eyes as they enjoyed a rare night out near their new home in Norfolk.

So, let me get this straight.  Willy boys goes bonkers if paps are around.  He supposedly alleges he values his privacy to the nth degree, and will sue paps if necessary.  So what is he doing having a "romantic date" with waity in a public place, and oops, just so happens, in the middle of nowhere, the paps are there, Do we smell a bit of damage limitation here folks.

Also in the article
The couple arrived at 7.45pm on Thursday and left hand-in-hand two hours later. They have spent the past fortnight in Norfolk overseeing final renovations to the 200-year-old Grade II-listed mansion gifted by the Queen.

Am I needing spectacles, because I can see no hand holding in the above photo. What I see are a couple playing up to the paps, he could care less and is totally absorbed in what is on his smart phone. I also see two very thing people, and cannot believe it would take them 2 hours to eat dinner, and in such a public place. What a load of old whitewash.

Very sloppy reporting Express.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/505316/EXCLUSIVE-Prince-William-and-Kate-Middleton-flirt-on-romantic-countryside-date
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

willy boy and waity enjoy a "romantic break"??? Empty Re: willy boy and waity enjoy a "romantic break"???

Post by Anniecross Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Very sloppy reporting indeed but isn't it rumoured that the Express are on Ma's payroll?? Insiders also saying that they were 'sent out' on a damage control mission to stem the rumours that they were on yet another vacation and were living apart most of the time anyway (hence those ridiculous 'so in love' comments. How can they have been overseeing Amner if Kate was seen in London last week and they were allegedly 'on their way to Balmoral'? The Expresse's reputation will sink as low as the Dm's did if they get embroiled with Ma and her PR lies. The DM at least seem to have finally seen sense and after being reported to the PCC several times now let more negative comments through.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

willy boy and waity enjoy a "romantic break"??? Empty Re: willy boy and waity enjoy a "romantic break"???

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Some photos from the "romantic break". So much for waity only drinking a white wine spritzer, one of them shows here with a bottle of white wine and the other shows willy boy with a glass of red wine in his hand. Hmmm, more lies.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/725cbfd682a6f7b34fa29997507afef6/tumblr_nbxyjgciWU1skp385o1_500.jpg

I spy, with my little eye, waity holding her bottle of white wine
http://33.media.tumblr.com/264baf3bf11a1fe857d51dd371e35227/tumblr_nbybx95uqM1qfqt76o1_250.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Thanks SK, only a matter of time before the photos turned up on Tmblr.

I wonder if palace pr feel stupid when they are caught out. Having said that, it seems to be the norm for this lazy couple, they always make palace pr look like incompetent fools who do not know what they are talking about. I certainly would not want the fact that I ever worked from them put on my CV - better airbrushed out. Prospective employers would think you were not fit for the job.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:23 pm

More palace lies and spin. Just when will they smell the coffee and realise that we can see right through their lies. Nothing they can do or say will take away the fact that this couple are a dead loss. Not sure wily boy even likes her much these days, eyes cold when he looks at her, clenched jaw, such cold body language. No amount of spin can cover that. Once again, caught out in their lies. One glass of white wine spritzer now becomes one bottle of white wine, and he allegedly pregnant at the time - willy believe she is "pregnant", never was with the first one either.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down