Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Wife Says Royals, Politicians, are Killing, Raping Children For Fun (video)

+2
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
6 posters

Go down

Mafia Wife Says Royals, Politicians, are Killing, Raping Children For Fun (video) Empty Re: Mafia Wife Says Royals, Politicians, are Killing, Raping Children For Fun (video)

Post by PaulineB Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:25 pm

That is so chilling and to actually name the well known people and duscuss what they did is just too awful to contemplate.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Mafia Wife Says Royals, Politicians, are Killing, Raping Children For Fun (video) Empty Re: Mafia Wife Says Royals, Politicians, are Killing, Raping Children For Fun (video)

Post by Rozel Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:16 pm

How truly awful, and as you say chilling. I have read, and heard, many things about PP indulging along those lines, but of course never any evidence to substantiate. Probably thought of as a "royal perk". Disgusting lot. Those poor, poor children, lives ruined forever.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:23 am

Those freaks are everywhere including the usa.Rememeber Waity's uncle said how he could provide fresh meat wouldn't surprise me if he provided kids for the RF and politicians it's no wonder Waity was allowed to marry the RF and does what she wants all of them are pervs.The RF the queen all of them have to fall they are all pure evil.People see the diamonds and tiaras clap for them without even thinking how disgusting those people are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laC50od6dVs

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:43 am

Never knew this existed but they hunt children for sport too that George soros is a sick freak too.The earth needs a good cleaning soon get rid of all those pervs and sickos.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKq2cvfHiho

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 am

Just found this as well. So many being found out now, thank God, and about time too. Those poor innocent little souls, lives ruined forever, if they get to live.

http://worldtruth.tv/nicole-kidmans-father-dies-amid-pedophile-child-murder-ring-allegations/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:53 am

All those things turned my stomach then I got mad this filth is still going on.But there is hope everything those sadists are doing is being exposed.Poor victims in all this- hopefully they will get justice in the end!!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:16 am

I sincerely agree and just hope those well known entertainers, RF, those in high places and everyone who has perpetuated such terrible crimes are exposed and locked away ASAP.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:15 pm

You know, all of this sounds like some sicko movie. It is hard to believe that it is true. I have a sinking feeling that it is. I get creepy vibes from Dr. Kidman and Pope Ratzinger. The minute Ratzinger became Pope, I said to all that would listen to me that he looked like a nasty pedo. Of course, I was immediately ridiculed. These cretins are monsters. All of them should be brought to justice and not protected. If any member of the RF is involved they should receive the highest punishment. Those poor, unprotected, lost babies.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down