SARAH WHALEN - Bayoubuzz - brilliant blog about various events to do with willy boy and waity

Go down

SARAH WHALEN - Bayoubuzz - brilliant blog about various events to do with willy boy and waity

Post by Snaggle Bobcat on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:24 pm

by Romilly on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Great article by Sarah

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/buzz/item/752111-amal-and-george-clooney-drama-begins-in-venice

Last edited by Snaggle Bobcat on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Re: SARAH WHALEN - Bayoubuzz - brilliant blog about various events to do with willy boy and waity

Post by Snaggle Bobcat on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:34 pm

by Romilly on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:07 am

More brilliant observations by Sarah. Covers several other threads too.

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/buzz/item/759002-leona-helmsley-tales-for-pippa-carole-and-the-george-clooney-s

Last edited by Snaggle Bobcat on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Re: SARAH WHALEN - Bayoubuzz - brilliant blog about various events to do with willy boy and waity

Post by Snaggle Bobcat on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:34 pm

by Anniecross on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Great article with so many links to open too

Last edited by Snaggle Bobcat on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:35 pm

by Admin- Michelle on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:55 pm

I love reading these and hope she never gets the Chris Spivey treatment
I get a giggle and close to the bone a lot of the time

Last edited by Snaggle Bobcat on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:35 pm

by Snaggle Bobcat Today at 8:15 pm

As posted by Anniecross 11 October 2014, the latest Bayoubuzz blog - brilliant as ever.

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/buzz/item/760555-birth-truthers-romp-as-pregnant-kate-middleton-rumps-with-mum-carole

Anniecross
Baroness

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:52 am

Interesting too that the article on Kate being infertile 'due to cocaine abuse' included too. Sarah's articles are always so well researched and documented. She is a lawyer too so knows what can and can't be said.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:27 pm

by PaulineB Today 12 October 2014 at 8:14 am

Sarah is really brilliant and hilarious and gets it so right. Her inserts are so apt and interesting that the latest includes the article about Kate being infertile due to cocaine abuse.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Posted this on another Sarah Whalen thread.

I read that too Romily, and I thought I read several articles as well. Silly woman to abuse her body to that extent with drugs. Certainly makes a mockery of this whole "pregnancy" thing. The article in DM yesterday re waity and her "HG", and need to be at home (surely home is KP) with mummy, was so funny - all the astroturfers obviusly posting from the same script. All describing their symptoms, saying only 2% of the population suffer from it - so transparent and obviously paid to say it. The whole 2% of the population who suffer from it must have been on DM yesterday that many astroturfers were posting that they had suffered from it Very Happy Very Happy Wonder if ma realises just how many people know what her scam is, and the fact that she has the astroturfers on speed dial, and even better they stick out like sore thumbs, every time. Does ma really think the palace will believe what the astroturfers are saying on that article - you need to be up early in the morning to get one past the palace, too many of them on the case to let anything go unnoticed.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Hmmm, I heard and read that too. Will try and find the article, but it was a while back. So many now believing in the surrogacies. more so than ever since the second one was announced, it made people think and look back and see things they missed at the time, but their eyes have been opened now. If it was ma´s intention that to have a second "pregnancy" would make it appear that waity delivered fakie it has backfired so badly, all it has done is highlight the first surrogacy. Big mistake ma.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:50 am

Ma thought she could probably 'announce' the pregnancy then say Waity had HG and wanting to be with mama was a perfect foil for
keeping her hidden. No local doctors as Ma 'was searching alternative therapies on the Internet' - as if for HG!! The next thing Ma will announce premature blue eyed twin girls (ordered from Eastern Europe) and delivered by herself with her redundant trolley dolly skills! (Sorry mods - going a bit off topic but one thing leads to another).

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:01 am

Trouble is that Ma's plots and machinations are very predictable and are usually put on the Internet by astute observers before she has managed to activate them!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:35 pm

I do love Sarah´s blogs, and she always hits the nail on the head spot on. Another great read, and plenty of food for thought. Wonder just what willy boy is up to, whatever it is it will be for self-gratification. One serious selfish, petulant, self-entitled and me me me person, and boy does it show. If waity was a nicer person I could almost feel sorry for her having him as a husband, he really is a vile individual, he only cares for one person - himself. Everyone else can go take a long walk off a short pier for all he cares.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Hey Snag Bob. I'm totally with you as far as Prince Petulant goes. And, I too, would feel sorry for the Stalker, Katie No Knickers, if she wasn't such a case herself. She and Prince Petulant truly deserve each other. Now, I do feel sorry for the false heir the surrogate child George. I would bet my bottom dollar that the pair of them ignore the innocent one. He is the tragedy in this whole situation. Crying or Very sad

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:28 am

Yes, I also feel sorry for him Indie, the one innocent victim in this whole charade. Unfortunately though, he does come across as a thuggish bruiser, and I find him quite an ugly child. There is just something about him I cannot warm too, no idea what, but I do not find him cute or nice on any level. I still feel sorry for him though, he is in an awful situation, about his only "friend" is his Spanish nanny - on which point it does make one wonder if he is being taught English or Spanish nursery rhymes, we all tend to fall back on what we were taught as children.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:08 am

^Glad she pointed out the clutch over 'her' crotch.'She' did that all day and night even while wearing that blue dress.What is it will something pop up oh the thought of that too much.*gag*

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:47 am

^Brilliant Very Happy Very Happy Willy boy seems to have adopted the same pose, wonder what he is hiding?
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Weak Willy has been doing the Crotch Press for quite some time. It certainly displays his weak character. Unconsciously copying his Pyscho Flashing Slut wife. Taking on her obscene stance. He is such a weak sister. I want to slap the sh*t out of him. And lock her up permanently in a maximum security pysch ward.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:54 am

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:04 am

Really interesting and Sarah's articles are always so well researched. She is a lawyer and knows what is accurate too.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum