Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caz, the power behind the Duchess

+14
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
Snow Kitten
Rozel
Anniecross
Royal Lowness
Dallasite
Iamroyalty
Romilly
GingerBeau46
Indie
Tess
Admin- Michelle
18 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Caz, the power behind the Duchess - Page 2 Empty Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess

Post by Indie Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:32 pm

I think she's gorgeous too GB.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Caz, the power behind the Duchess - Page 2 Empty Re: Caz, the power behind the Duchess

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Laughing here PaulineB.. Obviously ma got it a bit wrong somewhere along the line, all falling down around her now. As GingerBeau said, it does look as though all those chickens are coming home to roost, all those bad vibes she gave out are coming back to haunt her  What a Face  What is it they say, be careful what you wish for, you might not like it when you get it - or in this case they might not like you!

I am intrigued about those books you have, they sound interesting, will have to investigate them. I must be careful not to give out bad vibes, I don´t want my chickens coming home to roost.....

Agree Rozel, a beautiful dog, I am thinking a girl as she is very pretty. Love that curled right around. Not seen one like that before either.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Looked up those books on Amazon, very interesting, ordered a couple. Thanks for the heads up on them - hope I don´t get any chickens coming home to roost though  Laughing 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:57 pm

LOL

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:26 am

In a way the Viper has failed all her children have turn out to be losers.Waity only is famous because of Wimpo and anything can happen in one drop she'll be over.Pippa doesn't work only goes around doing nothing and is being dropped like a hot a potatoe and james Slimerton is a nothing really.All her kids are not proffesionals in anything no real careers nothing all losers.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:06 am

I wonder when they are all despatched with indecent haste (and it will happen or the Monarchy won't survive)
if Willy's contribution to Mid Manor will be clawed back or will it be used as hush money to not reveal what really happened at La Maison de Bang Bang in Ibiza and everything else?! Or on second thoughts the RF as frequently alleged have the power to silence anyone?!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:47 am

I think they will get to keep Slimmerton Hall as a payoff. They will be allowed to live but will be heavily threatened. If they act up at all then it will be finis for them.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:48 pm

They will bleed willy boy dry given half a chance, and the rf. Trouble is, willy boy does not like dipping his hands into his own pockets, so they might have a bit of trouble there.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Everyone is happier without them. Why would they want to be around the slime buckets that toppled the throne.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:00 pm

I see camzilla got over her sinusitis pretty fast! Couldn't attend the Order of the Garter yesterday because of it, looks right as ninepence today. As a sinusitis sufferer for many years recovery is not that fast for a severe infection. Wonder if it was just an excuse not to be with waity yesterday. I do not like camzilla, but can quite understand and sympathise if she would rather not be in the company of waity.  Laughing 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:12 am

They all seem so much happier without Waity around, gone is that tenseness. Thank goodness she wasn't there as descending from the carriage would have been a perfect opportunity for one of her favourite crotch flashes.
If she had been sitting next to the DoE (and almost certainly given him one) it would have certainly hastened the poor man's demise.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 am

She has lowered the tone of the Monarchy so much that I truly wonder if it will ever recover. The Republicans have had a field day since the Middletons connived to capture poor old PW. Their membership has grown daily and it is rumoured that Waity and the Mids are their secret weapons!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:26 am

^ She'd lower the tone of anything

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Already lowered it. down to sewer level now.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:30 pm

So is Carole the viper deliberately concealing this knowledge Question
Cousins, eh and not quite so distant at that!

"Nevertheless, if one were still doubtful about whether or not Commoner Kate was truly as “common” as she is being portrayed in the globalist mainstream media, one need only look to one of her current living relatives as proof of her blueblood connections – Prince William".

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/04/commoner-kate-and-prince-william-are.html
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Usual tripe to hide Ma's council house background. Nothing wrong with that except in Ma's eyes as she has strived, pushed and connived to be a somebody yet has actually failed miserably. Her whole demeanour, looks, fake accent, inability to string a sentence together shouts 'common' not to mention those scrawny legs which are possible to ride a horse through! The more the Mids try and pretend to be someone they are not, the more the world laughs.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:29 am

Did you read the Daily Mail article that the Viper doesn't want Harry around George.It's more like Harry doesn't want to be around them or that kid. I am sure that the Viper would love to be around PH.Look at the polo match Harry never approached Waity or the kid I think PH knows what's up and not get too involved.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:34 am

Of course, Harry knows what's up. Every member of the RF knows what the low life Slimmertons have done. And every single one is terrified that this will be the end of everything for them.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:17 pm

GermanY wrote:Did you read the Daily Mail article that the Viper doesn't want Harry around George.It's more like Harry doesn't want to be around them or that kid. I am sure that the Viper would love to be around PH.Look at the polo match Harry never approached Waity or the kid I think PH knows what's up and not get too involved.

Do you have a link to the DM article GermanY, I can´t seem to find it. Thanks.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Here it is something lame about Harry might throw food around the funniest part is how the snake family is 'terribly well brought up' of course it's Penny J- pure fiction.There was another article that said the Viper doesn't Harry around George I guess they must have read this part of the book and ran with their own version.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/harry-fix-royal-mess-article-1.1838490

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Thank you for article link GermanY.
It is a great read.  study 

I'll quote from article and give my opinion under each quote:

“It became hugely complicated,” an anonymous source told the author, “and William got very fed up even just thinking about it.” But Harry got on the phone to his father, Charles, Prince of Wales, and flatly told him where to sit. The source explained to the author, “William gets quite buttoned up inside and angry about things, and often it’s his brother who makes things happen.”

"William the Angry" as I've called him for many years now,
seems, according to this article and others I've read, to be always too tightly wound up.
As well as too childish to get things done. And lazy too!
Pffft! some King he'll make!

"Harry, however, still fails to charm William’s mother-in-law, Carole Middleton. Apparently she views Harry as “the sort of guy who might start flicking food across a dinner table.” The source says the younger prince isn’t quite well-mannered enough for Duchess Kate’s family, who are “terribly well brought up.” Quite the royal put-down".

So....now the Middletons think they have better manners and etiquette than Prince Harry himself?
That they are the top aristocrats among all the Europeans' RF?
What the heck?!?!  Shocked

Last edited by Duquesa de Azúcar on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:43 pm

In their low rent dreams.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:16 am

Top of the aristocrats? More like bottom of the pile, in fact not even anywhere in the pile. I feel pretty sure that Prince Harry has more manners than the whole doom clan put together. Ma is sadly lacking in etiquette, decorum, has no idea how to behave with people well out of her leage - as evidenced by nearly wetting her knickers and curtsying to wogan. Such a trashy family. As for pa, far too quiet for my liking. They always say the quiet ones are the worst. In my opinion he is probably even worse than ma for scheming and trying to climb way above his station in life. As someone said, you cant take the girl out of the council estate, rarely can you take the council estate out of the girl - evidenced by ma. That Wimbledon outing yesterday, hilarious if she but realised it. She makes herself look utterly stupid every time.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:25 pm

^ Also wetting herself for PH.There was an old picture of Harry greeting her- her face lid up but then Harry walks off and her hounddog face changes.She really though Harry was going to stay talking to her that he's like Wimpo with bottled up mommy issues.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum