Middletons and the Press

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Middletons and the Press

Post by Iamroyalty on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Saw this in Waitrose - didn't buy it but had flip through - seems there is open-warfare over Xmas - waity wants her family to spend it with the RF at Sandringham to say "Thank you" for looking after her when she had HG (oh dear my cough is getting soooo bad again) but ER is apparently putting her foot down. Trouble is ER knows she didn't have HG/isn't pregnant !!! Can you imagine the reaction from the rest of the RF, esp Princess Anne, if told she was spending Xmas with the old crone. PA has been known to tell people to "Naff off" lol! Xmas with the midds and Sandringham would certainly be interesting - wonder if we could wangle and invite lol!

http://www.womanmagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/christmas-widget.png

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Re: Middletons and the Press

Post by PaulineB on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:03 pm

No wonder QE is putting her foot down - I think any family would. Sounds like another Ma plant to try and force the Queens hand and we know how that worked at other Christmases!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Good old Woman magazine, ma´s current mag on speed dials, together with Hello it seems. If DM won´t put it out there for her they are her fall backs.

Am I missing something here - why would the Queen, and other royals, want to thank waity´s parents for looking after her whilst she had HG. Coughing fit, sorry...... ah, better now, I can continue. (a) Waity is not pregnant (b) Based on (a) impossible for her to have HG. (c) Why would you need anyone to thank you for looking after daugher when she is ill, with whatever ailment - as previously stated we know impossible to be HG. (d) Did the paps not tell us, which we already knew, that she lives at the Viper nest most of the time anyway.

There is also the little matter that the other in-laws do not get invited - already cramped for space at Sandringham for Christmas with main family. So, should we add an invitation should be extended to camill´s family, to Sophie´s father, to Mike Tindall´s parents, Autumn Phillips parents, et al?

The meddletons are not royal, never have been and never will be. Their "son" or "grandson" is not royal - nod carried/delivered by waity and not a mix of both parents. In fact nobody in the whole ruddy meddleton clan is a royal, waity married in, so a "royal" by marriage, but she is not a true, blood royal.

Where does ma come up with these delusions of grandeur. Willy boy´s in-laws are no more important than any of the others, they don´t get invited, why should the meddleton clan.

I think we should all tell the meddleton clan to "naff off", they are not wanted, by the royal family or the British population.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:36 pm

^ Princess Anne has been known to tell people to ""naff off - perhaps ER should enlist her help in getting rid of the middies

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:11 am

The other in laws act with class and decorum and are poles apart from the social climbing, always in your face detestable Medds. They must truly be the RF family's worst nightmare ever.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:46 am

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:16 pm

The old, hag Viper is just plain nasty looking. Imagine what the Pig Faced Stalking Faker is going to look like when she is the Viper's age.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Midds at AH for Christmas and the Queen is coming over ??????????????????believe it when I see it
It is like Midds at Sandringham for Xmas
Admin- Michelle
Admin

http://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:27 pm

No one adding comments are positive.Sugars must have a day off
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:48 pm

What a mess - and those knees - she really has no idea at all!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Not in a million years would QE 'drop in' to Amner if she knew the Midds there. It is common knowledge that she is said to detest them - no surprise there! Jason Juggernaut really has an impossible task with the duo and her ghastly family.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Another Ma wishful thinking ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Love this comment in DM

"Is that Elizabeth the real Queen,or Carole who thinks she is and acts like she is Queen.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2854460/Kate-Wills-house-warming-visit-Queen-host-Norfolk-estate-Christmas.html#ixzz3Ka1Ukgrd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
"

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:08 am

Another non-traditional holiday for The Lazy Duo: apparently they will do the 'dropping by' (any guesses who else will be at AH for the festivities??).
From windsorsworld twitter

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have reportedly made their own plans for Christmas Day: http://www.aww.com.au/news-features/news-stories/2014/12/prince-william-and-kate-break-royal-tradition-to-spend-christmas-day-alone-with-prince-george?adbid=539200491901550592&adbpl=tw&adbpr=256761733&adbsc=social_20141130_36460997

Last edited by Dallasite on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Err)

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:12 pm

These Midds are unbelievable..I feel for the other royal in laws who haven't been able to muscle in the way this lot do .....

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:37 pm

The difference is, Juliet, the other royal in laws don´t want to. It is not the norm either, and I doubt they consider themselves royal either - their son or daughter just happens to have married a royal, does not make them royal. I firmly believe ma thought she would be a royal, welcomed with open arms, afternoon tea once a week at BP or Windsor with HM, invited to all engagements, aristos calling so often to invite them places the phone would be hot!! In their dreams. It never happened, never was going to happen and will never happen. They must be one of the most disliked, greedy, grasping, pushy family in the UK - nobody wants to know them or invite them anywhere. Another major disappointment is no title - No Lord and Lady Dingley Dell, favourite outlaws of HM
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing NOT. Fat lot of chance she stands now anyway with a fake heir and one cooking. Not exactly family members HM wanted are they affraid
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Yip...I agree Snow Kitten.....the other families have been happy to carry on as they always have...the Midds....well..what with Pan Face the "famous authoress" and that dreadful publicity exercise when her book was published and Jimbo and his fancy cakes ....I thought that was bad enough but now we see them over in the States trumpeting their importance....grrrr it just makes me so hacked off....sorry about the rant !!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:33 am

The Midds are in for such a big fall. The Internet is awash with articles on how detested they are. All gone very quiet about Nico and Donna too, maybe they have made their escape as it is generally said that Ma used them to dispel the image that she was aristo chasing for her other ghastly pair of offspring.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:50 am

^ ^^ Agree ladies. An interesting though occurred to me last night, couldn´t get to sleep and you know how things go through your mind. Willy boy and supposedly the middledooms, were atthe Straubenzee Annual Memorial Service, can´t remember, Wedneday this week juyst gone? But, to date, no photos have surfaced of them. Unlike them not to get their mugshots into the newspapers, she has the paps on speed dial. So, are they keeping a low profie (doubt it) or were then not in fact there. No doubt if they were there photos will emerge eventually, but she made sure the world knew she and pa were papped leaving the Royal Variety Show. We watch that space.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:40 pm

I see Rozel no photos have surfaced yet. I think the show was on the tv the other evening, I didn´t watch it, can´t be bothered and would not want to increase the viewing figures. Anyone know if the cameras got on the midds?
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Watched it with half an eye and didn't see the Mids. Def not in the Royal Box thankfully. A truly ghastly show with several vomit inducing sycophants sucking up to the duo, one apparently went to school with her. It was truly cringe making.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:00 pm

AS are most things about this lazy duo PaulineB, in fact I find them vomit inducing and cringeworthy all the time, nothing new there Very Happy
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:36 pm

There was some sniping/poking fun at them on Have I Got News for You last night - pretty mild but maybe the begining - they were certainly not being treated as the golden couple

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Brilliant, let us hope this will make others feel a little braver, can but hope.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top