Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

+14
Rozel
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
Cloggy
Dallasite
Romilly
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Tess
Admin- Michelle
Indie
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 5 Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by CarryingOn Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:09 pm

I'm starting to think they they to think they can just sweep all of this under the rug.

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

DIVORCE?  Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics? - Page 5 Empty Re: DIVORCE? Will the lamebridges add another divorce to the royal statistics?

Post by GermanY Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:13 pm

^They are such fools the rug has visible lumps that people are seeing.lol

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Very visible lumps in my opinion.  I googled kate middleton fake baby in and it came up with About 5,110,000 results (0.34 seconds) .  Try that one for size and see it it can be kicked under the carpet.  And we are talking world wide here.  The lid blew off that box big time and will never be found.

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:53 pm

^It has increased wow before it was over 2 mil now over 5 by the end of the year 10 mil and growing the lie will be exposed has to!

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Well, they need to do something, too much out there now. That kid is no more an heir to the throne than my tom cat. If they are not careful the whole thing is going to blow up in their faces, they are sitting on dynamite here waiting to go off. Can think of several with books in the pipeline. No sweeping this lot under the carpet, too late for that.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:08 pm

The RF have completely lost control of this now

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Yes they have. But they need to excise the cancer known as Middleton.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Before they got married there was a really old astrology report that said they would be living apart doing engagements together like everything was fine Waity would be criticized for spending money but in the end they would divorce.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Hope it comes true.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Check out this astrology prediction it's from 2011 the man even said in 2014 there would be problems with those two.He really broke this chart perfectly about Wimpo and Waito and the child. http://imprimaturstellarum.blogspot.com/2011/04/prediction-on-royal-wedding.html 'In 2013 the arrival of the baby or their baby'.Surrogate for sure he even knew.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:43 pm

That prediction is just plain amazing. Totally on target.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:47 pm

^It is isn't it.The way he even said the years just wow.When he said the arrival of the baby would not improve their relationship spot on.
Now another fake heir it's over.I wish he would do another prediction he seems to be pretty accurate.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:22 pm

I wish he would too.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:16 am

"We will hear by the end of 2016 or early 2017, Kate Middleton is moving out of the residence. "
This quote giives me hope - maybe the current situation is the prediction come true or do you think he means on a more permanent basis as 'in prelude to divorce' ? If so, the dates are not in sinc but who cares!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:43 pm

We will have to wait and see.But it's interesting he said Wimpo is reluctant to leave just yet but I think eventually all those lies he has produced will be too much for him and will crack.The viper Waito all of them will make him explode you can see it in his dumb face he's a ticking bomb waiting to go off.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Even in astrology things can change, and a second fake heir might not have been evident at that time. Willy boy looks utterly miserable around waity, how long can he keep that up. The clenched jaw, the impatience with her. Three and a half years married, long enough for him to have seen through her and her family. I reckon he has, but he is still too stubborn to admit to it, as the astrologer has said. Would love to know if he has done an update, wonder how we could contact him. Several astrologers have said the marriage is doomed and he will divorce and remarry. Bring it on, and fast, and get rid of the two fake heirs at the same time.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 pm

I think divorce these days does not have the stigma it had years ago. She is so unsuitable, and such a liability in every way to the royals, that a divorce would be a blessing, let her and that vile family of hers sail off into the sunset never to be heard of again, and take fakie porgie with them.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:33 pm

ITA Rozel but doubt waity would like it anyway - she and the rest of that odious family would see it as public humiliation

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Too bad, so sad.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:04 am

^^ At the end of the day, once the royal family turn, they will not care what wasty thinks or wants. They have taken a lot since the arrival of waity, they are ridiculed and laughed at the world over. Many, of various nationalities, are asking why do the British people put up with waity and her family, get rid. A question I often ask myself. Even if HM not keen to rock the boat, I can´t see TPTB taking this for ever. Right now they are just watching the popularity of the monarchy dwindle down to an all time low again, and there is zero respect for the way they are handling these surrogacies, One fake heir was bad enough, but to to allow a second surrogacy is just too much for a lot of people. People already disgruntled at the first fake, let alone a second.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Well there is going to be a second if HM sits on her ass and does nothing. God.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Indie wrote:Too bad, so sad.

I couldn't agree more

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:17 pm

Divorce or ?

Living with Ma is not a good sign...............If she is sick, that sick why not at a Palace or hospital
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Already rumblings of them living apart.Guess that astrologer was right even with the right year.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next