Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic Campaign

+3
Snow Kitten
Romilly
Snaggle Bobcat
7 posters

Go down

Republic Campaign Empty Republic Campaign

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:37 pm

I have just been on the Republic´s home page. They are calling for the New York type of junket to stop - referring to charles mainly but also this NY trip. They are saying there is evidence that the palace tells the government where they want to go and the government agrees and it is then spun that the government asked them to go. Had a sneaking suspicions that happened so excellent to see they are airing it publicaly now.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Republic Campaign Empty Re: Republic Campaign

Post by Romilly Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:47 am

The Republican membership is growing rapidly each day. The thinking public are heartily sick of the whole Royal entitled Institution and are ready for a change. It is frequently said that the Middletons are the Republican's secret weapon having made the RF in to a global laughing stock and cheapened it beyond repair.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:57 am

Could not agree more Romilly, I now vote for them, none of the other parties, not one of them is worth a light, they all want things to stay as is. I think they have quietly been amassing lots of info about the lazy couple over the last couple of years, including the two fake heirs. Be interesting to watch how well they do, they are certainly increasing their numbers at a good rate of knots, long may it continue.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:02 pm

With you both on the Republicans - half and half before, but since the lazy couple have come on the scene, what with their laziness, extravagance with the public purse, their petulance, and the final insult of all two fake heirs, I have changed my allegiance, the Republics for me every time now. I have read more and more about people now supporting them since the lazy couple have come aboard, and of course are disgusted with the chas/savile friendship. Nothing like abusing young children to turn the tide of affection for someone, no matter who they are.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Count me in too plus all of my teaching colleagues. They surprised me when they said students in their college are very pro Republicans and just can't understand the fawning over such mediocre entitled people as the RF. They are of a different generation with completely different views and actually find the RF a bit of a joke.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:25 am

What are the republicans doing about the two fake heirs? They must have information about Waito and the surrogates.I mean another faker is on the way this is the time to pounce the RF bring forward all their deceit.?

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:44 am

Who knows what they are up to GermanY - maybe they don´t want to show their hand yet. The lazy couple are an ongoing gift to them and I feel pretty sure they have a load of info on the surrogacy situation, probably just does not suit their purposes to use it yet. Apparently many have written to Cameron about it, asking what is he going to do about it, with never the courtesy of a reply. I have also read that many have written to HM and chas, so they can´t say they never knew, or that other people don´t know. Burying their heads in the sand, then one day a big explosion and the proverbial will hit the fan big time. The press all know, they are not stupid, they got the odd remarks in, some juxtaposition with articles and photos, bet they are gagging at the bit to spill. And all willy boy and waity can do is treat the press like dirt beneath their shoes. I would not think anything escapes the eyes of the Republicans, no fear of that.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:53 am

Writing to Cameron is like writing to the enemy no he is the enemy he is in bed with HM and the RF he is a snake in the grass.They shouldn't even waste their time on that one.There has to be a politician who is not so corrupt that has to bring this to light.This is sick two fake heirs and people paying for such lies all for nothing.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:21 am

It is downright outrageous GermanY, and when you think, to blatantly produce two fake heirs, that is treason of the highest order, are they not aware of that - obviously not. Of course Cameron is in bed with the royals, HM is his cousin and the royals get pushed through whatever they want pushed through via Cameron, they obviously think we are not bright enough to realise that.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Oh yes, we can bet on "call me dave" knowing the truth and trying to cover it up.  He wants to watch out, he could lose the election in May, especially with doing nothing about the lamebridges and the monumental frauds they are committing.  Leaving out the non-bio mix, waity never carried and delivered which renders fakies I and II ineligible to be called prince or princess and more importantly ineligible to be in line of succession to the British throne.  And the little matter of the fraudulent birth certificate, fraudulent passport, and any other legal documents in his name  -  george he might be, unless they have adoption papers Windsor he is not. Even adopted he does not qualify as an heir to the British throne.

Very good friend of mine is in communication with one of the top guys at the Republican Campaign HQ, so I would imagine they are pretty clued up and ready to roll when the timing is right.  Two fakes is a very grave offence against the Crown and will do irreparable damage, unless HM mans up and actually addresses the situation.

Waity in her track suit yesterday, not a hint of "pregnancy", skin tight jeggings so tight they wrinkle, as is normal for her. But where it the bump?  Perhaps a new board game  -  find waity´s bump  -  bit like the Scarlet Pimpernel, they seek it here, they seek it there, they seek it everywhere - but where is it?.

I believe this has already been emailed to the Republicans, useful to see.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/la-duchesse-catherine-de-cambridge-chez-les-scouts-a113980274
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Those photos yesterday were amazing, she did not look pregnant, there was no bump, and I see she asked the children to call her catherine, snooty little madam. Kate was good enough for her during the stalking and waiting for boot call years, and now it is catherine - bit late in the day if you ask me, and who is she anyway, a nobody married to a royal, not the other way around. She needs to get a grip - funded by taxpayers, does little to no work, creates fake heirs, and then thinks she rules the roost - in her dreams maybe.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Posted by Romilly 24 December and moved to this thread

http://www.republic.org.uk/

Interesting article about the truth of tourism on the Republican website. They are gaining membership much more quickly since the Middletons on board and even more so since they have been trying to inch their way in at Sandringham. The RF are said to be really gritting their teeth and appearing to be welcoming as they don't want the massive drop in popularity that they had when Diana died and the Monarchy nearly finished off.

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down