Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Pippa´s star fading?

+16
GermanY
Admin- Michelle
Duquesa de Azúcar
Anniecross
Iamroyalty
PaulineB
Anne-Elliot
Snow Kitten
One of the Peasants
CrystalEve
Dallasite
Royal Lowness
Romilly
Cloggy
Tess
GingerBeau46
20 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Is Pippa´s star fading? - Page 15 Empty Re: Is Pippa´s star fading?

Post by GermanY Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:10 pm

^The writers love writing fiction don't they? Probably laugh as they write that crap.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:14 am

http://www.ibtimes.com/kate-middleton-sister-pippa-middleton-dating-prince-harry-rumours-about-closed-door-2350497
Give it up Viper!! When Harry falls in love and marries The viper The Wag and flat face will have a conniption.Especially if Harry and wife will take attention away from Wimpo and his Wag.This will be interesting to watch.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Ah well ...I haven't been around lately and what do I discover when I look again......flat face still hasn't bagged a man and the old Harry stories are being re-hashed....sign of desperation Ma !!!!!!!!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:50 am

^That Viper hag thinks that Harry is like his weak brother.She might as well give up.I mean the press tried to pressure Harry and Cress and she got dumped.It won't happen Harry has a mind of his own when it comes to his love life he won't be dictated like Wimpo.Move on Viper witch.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Move on Ma move on Midds I say Very Happy

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:13 am

Juliet I am afraid she won't that woman is relentless.Her mission was to get her first Wag to Marry Wimpo check already done.Now she's after Harry for Flat face then comes that weirdo son of her's.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:11 pm

I'm all for people trying to get up the ladder...but jeez she's unbelievable...I really do believe she schemed and planned from the beginning..and as for any mother standing by whilst her daughter was put into the public eye in the tight revealing bridesmaid's dress that Flat face was is beyond me....all planned. I don't have any time for any of their publicity seeking stunts....and there's something about creepy Mike...can't quite put my finger on it but he seems to be happy to go along with the circus..

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:51 pm

^Flat face butt I bet the Viper told her to wear the padding to entice Harry somehow.lol As for Mike he told Wimpo to make 'an honest woman' out of his daughter.When they all went skiing that time and Wimpo called him dad.He was already telling Wimpo to marry his daughter so yeah he's part of this too.He's just as bad as the Viper he just looks like a sleek sneak.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:24 pm

There is a vile photo of the pipster vividly exposing herself. It has gone viral on FB and can be seen on the Royal Gossip forum. Unfortunately I can't get the link to work here.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:43 pm

It's not pretty I can assure you...I've just seen it ..yeuch !!!!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:06 pm

People can't believe that QE allowed that tacky bunch anywhere near the Monarchy.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:52 am

^Can you describe it? What is she doing?

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu May 05, 2016 3:12 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3572941/Travelling-style-Pippa-Middleton-charters-private-jet-romantic-jaunt-beau-James-Matthews-French-island-Corsica.html
Flat face with Dumb face damn it doesn't fail how the Midd women seem to suck the life out of their men.That man looks terrible than the last time.I do give flat face a point though I like her trainers they have a very cool look to them.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri May 13, 2016 12:50 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578905/Pippa-Middleton-moved-lover-s-17m-mansion.html
Even the link says 'lover' not boyfriend.I think this guy's family might give the Viper a run for her money.If the Viper tries to ruin their son's reputation when he dumps flat face.I mean James might be getting super juicy info on let's say everything about the lab babys included.The public might not have to wait long for the thruth to come out afterall.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon May 16, 2016 8:33 pm

The truth needs to come out about these cretins.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun May 22, 2016 11:09 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516770?Upheld-IPSO-Adjudcation-Prince-Harry
IMO-Give it up Viper that union won't happen.Unlike Wimpo- Harry seems to have a backbone.If this came from Harry or his father they have to be careful or you'll see articles of Harry is gay.The Viper doesn't rest and seems to like getting even she has the press on speed dial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3602589/Has-Wilful-Wills-reined-Pippa-Prince-haunted-Fergie-s-antics-guidance-sister-law-Real-reason-s-jobless.html

I really don't think Wimpo cares what flat face does unless he's scared she'll spill the beans on 'everything' she knows hopefully.Or this is the Viper's way to get James to marry flat face. Rolling Eyes.Does the Viper really think that she's going to get James money he has parents who will go after her if she tries to ruin their son.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun May 29, 2016 3:33 pm

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/prince-harry-loses-ipso-complaint-against-daily-mail-over-its-report-completely-untrue-pippa-romance
Even though he 'lost' this he really didn't.It's already out there he doesn't want to be linked to flat face you won nothing Viper.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:56 pm

http://www.yahoo.com/style/pippa-middletons-bridesmaids-dress-sale-153308546.html
Really who cares. Rolling Eyes I hope it's clean especially around the crotch area she doesn't wear undies and you know that flapping over used V-eekks.Will it come with the butt pads too.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:10 am

Flat face has been hush lately.Could it be the Viper has told her to lay low to nab James into marriage.Like she thinks that man's family doesn't have a prenup ready.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:48 pm

Just thinking about that myself GermanY.....also how lovely to see no Midds at any of this weekend's 90th birthday celebrations.....bliss !!!!

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:44 am

^The Viper must be up to something though.If she thinks her Wag might be on her last days as a Royal.The Wag has been looking awful lately.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:09 pm

I'm just enjoying the peace at the moment...but I know it'll not last ...why the press think anyone one is really interested in that lot especially Flat face is beyond me.....most of us mortals have real lives and job to getting on with

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:16 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-364822/Getting-intimate-Pippa-Middleton-hedge-fund-manager-boyfriend-spotted-holding-hands-exclusive-London-eaterie.html
Flat face eating with dumb face.look at that guy what a dumb face he has.Couldn't stay one whole month without being in the press could she.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Yip always with an eye on the camera I see oh and some tight jeans so we don't forget she's supposed to have a nice you-know-what.....well we have a fortnight at Wimbledon for flat face to make some appearances...always in a new outfit that's never seen again ....you'd think the designers that send her these things to wear would have some more class....and I can't understand folks rushing out to buy these outfits cause she's worn one

juliet
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:22 pm

She's sporting her deriguer camel toe.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next