Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

+13
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Royal Lowness
CrystalEve
Iamroyalty
Duquesa de Azúcar
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Indie
GingerBeau46
17 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? Empty James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Anyone know what is happening the squirrel beard and Donna Air. All seems to have died a bit of a death, especially with that article saying whilst with him she is on her smart phone linked to a dating agency  Very Happy  Anyone know of any updates on that one.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? Empty Re: James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

Post by Indie Wed May 21, 2014 5:20 am

I don't have a clue but I'm sure he was off somewhere with his dirty hands in his pants doing God knows what.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? Empty Re: James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to?

Post by Romilly Wed May 21, 2014 10:42 am

Or trying on Waity's discarded dresses from the Australian tour.

Actually he was seen with Donna and Pips (in her favourite green dress) having supper in a London Indian restaurant a few nights ago. Surprised he wasn't wearing it!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 pm

LOl. Jamie is such a big girls blouse . I bet she calls the shots and Donna airhead is on the beard payroll
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Every time I hear his name I think of squirrels.
I must get that bad habit of linking the two out of my mind  lol! 
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 10:19 pm

James Miiddleton is booked for the Bahamas

There are still reservations about whether anything is actually happening, rumpy-wise, between the blonde bimbolette Donna Air and James Middleton but nobody can deny that there’s an easy familiarity between the two.

Indeed I hear they are about to embark on their first joint holiday abroad, having booked a cottage on Harbour Island in the Bahamas.

They were contemplating going to Jamaica but James’s mother, the forthright Carole, apparently deemed it “too edgy” for her sensitive son.

They will not, however, be sharing their beachfront roost on their own; travelling with them will be Freya, Donna’s 10-year-old daughter from her relationship with gaming heir Damian Aspinall.

Sadly quarantine regulations mean that they will have to leave behind the one warm and fluffy thing of Donna’s that James defi nitely enjoys stroking: her little dog, a Lhasa Apso called Molly.

James has become particularly fond of Molly.

The Lhasa Apso was originally bred by Buddhist monks in Tibet (where Apso means 'beard')

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 10:20 pm

So express pointing out that Donna , sorry Donna's dog is a beard
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 11:26 am

Loved this bit

Sadly quarantine regulations mean that they will have to leave behind the one warm and fluffy thing of Donna’s that James defi nitely enjoys stroking: her little dog, a Lhasa Apso called Molly.

James has become particularly fond of Molly.

And this bit- squirrel beard, sensitive, on which universe?

They were contemplating going to Jamaica but James’s mother, the forthright Carole, apparently deemed it “too edgy” for her sensitive son.

Dearie me, who could imagine ma as a ma-in-law. That would put you off even if you were daft enough to fall for squirrel beard in the first place.

More or less confirming what we already know about him isn´t it. What a hoot, I feel sorry for the 10 year old daughter, imagine the embarrassment of him tagging along on your holiday, with out the dog to stroke.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon May 26, 2014 2:29 pm

I'd rather not think about what he might get up to - just thinking about him makes me want to puke

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon May 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:I'd rather not think about what he might get up to - just thinking about him makes me want to puke

Bet he doesn't forget to pack his Ann Summers, Mimi Maid outfit. Anyone see the sleazy picture of him in that outfit Question Can't remember if it was in or out of the bath? yuk!  pale 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Mon May 26, 2014 10:09 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
Iamroyalty wrote:I'd rather not think about what he might get up to - just thinking about him makes me want to puke

Bet he doesn't forget to pack his Ann Summers, Mimi Maid outfit. Anyone see the sleazy picture of him in that outfit Question Can't remember if it was in or out of the bath? yuk!  pale 

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? LVe5Z4.jamsmiddleton

(He's the moron on the right.)

affraid
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Wed May 28, 2014 2:28 am

Why does the title of this thread give me the willies, and no not Big Willy. Do we dare ask this question???  Mad  Why do I feel the need to get my best Indiana Jonesette gear on before I start to think on this dead squirrel playing, Tsar Nicholas impersonating, cupcake/marshmallow creating, family black sheep who give even Cathy Lamebridge a run for her money in the lazy department. What does he do, indeed???? Let me go get the crucifix and I will get back with you.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 28, 2014 7:17 am

Royal Lowness wrote:
CrystalEve wrote:

James (aka squirrel beard) Middleton - what does he get up to? LVe5Z4.jamsmiddleton

(He's the moron on the right.)

affraid

Puleeese - I haven't had my breakfast yet - what a revolting creep of a loser! That tacky family is all about sex, sex and more sex.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu May 29, 2014 4:58 pm

If any photo was worth a 1000 words... No 
What is it with this family's obsession with exposing their rear ends??

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu May 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Dallasite,

They all have this need to show the entire planet their posteriors.
 afro They think it's groovy! lol!  
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu May 29, 2014 8:17 pm

The loser is SO VILE!!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 9:15 pm

That first photo of the freak with the tara on says it all.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 30, 2014 4:38 pm

I guess he expected the tiara to be on his head not his sister KM.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri May 30, 2014 5:29 pm

That's obvious. God, I hate this family.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Indie wrote:That's obvious. God, I hate this family.

Join the club Indie - Oh !!! I forgot - you already have!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 30, 2014 6:08 pm

On a serious note now, couldn't William find from a pool of girls a better woman to marry in Britain?
Other European royalty? if not Royalty what about decent girls that went to University with him?

Someone with decent siblings...not a--- Drag- the Squirrel- Around the Wall- Brother -in -Law ...geez!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri May 30, 2014 7:48 pm

The whole family's lives revolve around sex and more sex. It must have been quite a shock for Ma to find
The loser in his French Maid's outfit with his hands down his pants!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri May 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi PaulineB, welcome aboard   Very Happy .  Eeewww, the whole family gives me the creeps, doubt ma was shocked, who knows what she gets up to on the quiet, no innocent for sure.  Makes me feel quite ill thinking about it.  Just what did willy take up with we ask ourselves, nothing but a load of trailer trash. His mother must be turning in her grave.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri May 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Last edited by Romilly on Fri May 30, 2014 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next