Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the Roal Famiy be meddling in Politics?

2 posters

Go down

Should the Roal Famiy be meddling in Politics?  Empty Should the Roal Famiy be meddling in Politics?

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 26, 2015 2:59 pm

It would seem that, contrary to what we have all be led to believe, the monarch's role is not purely ceremonial. It is well-known that ER regularly meets with the Prime Minister of the day and obviously they discuss the current political situation but it has come to light, thanks to the Guardian and Daily Telegraph newspapers, that ER and Prince Charles have real influence and power and yet are unelected and unaccountable. Surely this cannot be right in a democracy.

The title of the article below is "How does the British Monarchy get away with it." The answer IMHO is "because the vast majority of the population is being kept in the dark and fed the lie that the monarch's role is purely ceremonial.

I can think of many ways ER and PC could use their influence/power for the good, e.g. the illegal war Tony Blair's government dragged us into, and it s a great pity they chose not to.

http://disinfo.com/2013/01/how-does-the-british-monarchy-get-away-with-it/

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Should the Roal Famiy be meddling in Politics?  Empty Re: Should the Roal Famiy be meddling in Politics?

Post by GermanY Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:34 am

https://larouchepac.com/2015/07/14/british-monarchy-imposes-policy-genocide-against-greece
It wouldn't surprise me if she had something to do with it..The illusion of the old lady always carrying her purse and the hats and looks so fragile but inside imo is a monster.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum