Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles and the Putin comment- Head of state or head of controversy?

+3
GingerBeau46
Cloggy
Tess
7 posters

Go down

Charles and the Putin comment- Head of state or head of controversy?  Empty Charles and the Putin comment- Head of state or head of controversy?

Post by Tess Wed May 21, 2014 7:58 pm

So PC has put his size 9's in it again? Is he really showing the 'impartiality' that his future role dictates? Or is he a meddling busy body who really should not be allowed to take the throne?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Charles and the Putin comment- Head of state or head of controversy?  Empty Re: Charles and the Putin comment- Head of state or head of controversy?

Post by Cloggy Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 pm

I guess I wonder why or is this PR media graasping ?

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Charles and the Putin comment- Head of state or head of controversy?  Empty Re: Charles and the Putin comment- Head of state or head of controversy?

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed May 21, 2014 9:58 pm

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 22, 2014 6:07 am

Thank you for posting the link  Like a Star @ heaven 

I really wish that he would keep comments like this to himself. He is becoming more controversial as he's getting older

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu May 22, 2014 9:11 am

I wish he would listen to advice and do not think aloud. If he wants the job, he needs to STFU
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 22, 2014 6:19 pm

Did he really say this though? Just read the article and he 'apparently' mentioned this to a museum volunteer. Would PC really say something as controversial to a volunteer?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu May 22, 2014 10:14 pm

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Thu May 22, 2014 10:52 pm

I doubt that Vladimir Putin is much concerned by this alleged comment, especially as he is currently busy doing huge gas and reactor deals with China, India and Iran.

A far bigger problem for him is how to handle the requests to join Russia from many regions in the Ukraine. Crimea was going back to Russia, but these others are different.
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Fri May 23, 2014 6:19 am

The Russians are correct imo. IF he muttered these words to a museum volunteer a) it shows a massive lack of judgement on his part (similar to willy and his involvement with the midds) b) a total lack of diplomacy and c) utter contempt for any sort of fall out

Then he would not be fit to be the head of a peanut let alone a head of state

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Fri May 23, 2014 10:03 am

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2014/05/an-apology-from-prince-charles.html

Now what amuses me is Putin is actually richer than Chuck........WHY ? cos Putin is the world's largest drug lord and has an army of KGB.

I do wonder about the media and what is REALLY said and done. I am now a doubter of a lot of what is written.

Side note, wasty must be jumping for joy
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri May 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Wasty can jump for joy, doubt chas will abdicate, waiting in the shadows too long for that, determined to get his kingship, even if only for a short while. Determined to go down in history as a king. Would be shocked if he doesn´t, but then never say never.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri May 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Putin is too intelligent and too busy a man to be bothered with gossip and who said what to whom.
This is a man that last year spent over five hours! answering questions from his Russian people located all over the country .Yes, you read correctly--- straight five hours ! answering questions.
I had never heard of such a thing in my lifetime.

What president in our planet does that?
Putin is a no nonsense man.

As to the news that are given us through t.v. and newspapers...I read some times the mainstream news but do not believe them.
The reporters/writers have their agenda and are told what to say or else...their job is gone!
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 7:03 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/royal-rumors-a-windsors-create-perfect-firestorm-pw16

Interesting thing is why is on drug family messing with King drug cartel ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun May 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Putin is too intelligent and too busy a man to be bothered with gossip and who said what to whom.
This is a man that last year spent over five hours! answering questions from his Russian people located all over the country .Yes, you read correctly---  straight five hours ! answering questions.
I had never heard of such a thing in my lifetime.

What president in our planet does that?
Putin is a no nonsense man.

As to the news that are given us through t.v. and newspapers...I read some times the mainstream news but do not believe them.
The reporters/writers have their agenda and are told what to say or else...their job is gone!

Great post and yes he is a 'no nonsense man'!
 Smile 

CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun May 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Please excuse the double post, but I think this is food for thought!
Charlie the Ashkenazi hypocrite! Why is his own father is a Nazi! Most people now know about their connection to the Nazi Germany and the Windsor family’s German roots as Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha.
Well Charlie boy tell us how Adolf Hitler stayed in Liverpool from 1912 to 1913 and was mind programmed by the Fabian Society’s cult creation and social engineering powerhouse called, the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations and how Hitler happens to be Queenie's Uncle and how the fake, lying Windsor Mafioso know full well that it was the Rothschild's who funded Hitler through the Bank of England and other British and American sources.
Charlie's verbal attack, calling Vladimir Putin a Nazi is a complete reversal of truth. The Russian President is on the brink of attempting to end the monetary dictatorship and enslavement system headed at the sovereign nation called the City of London, which controls the Federal Reserve that is dominated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, this Bank of Richmond has a connection to the 'Bowles' yes you have guessed it one and the same family of Camzilla the Rotty! Richmond, Virginia is where the USA Financial Ltd funnels out all its robber baron riches into the City of London Corporation (British Empire) to give it it's proper name the 'Roman Empire'.
 Rolling Eyes
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 11:06 pm

I have no issue with a double post of yours CE. You are informative and I actually believe in what your write. Tavistock Institute did exist. 

Blow me away on Campon being connected.That high priestess gets around
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Wed May 28, 2014 11:14 pm

[quote="Admin"]I have no issue with a double post of yours CE. You are informative and I actually believe in what your write. Tavistock Institute did exist. 
/quote]

Thank you, Admin, I still have it in my psyche that a dragon of a moderator is going to pounce any second and scold me for double posting. I must de-programme myself , phew, what a relief!
Rolling Eyes 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu May 29, 2014 5:18 pm

What the mainstream media doesn't tell us about Vladimir Putin:
Defending the people from the Oligarchs . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flC---s2moA

About his Christian faith:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXhHqfMFLCI

king Why the West Fears Putin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNFmBJSAxUQ

Give me back my pen!  king 

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down