Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacintha's death (murder?)

+10
GermanY
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
GingerBeau46
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
Indie
Tess
Romilly
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Jacintha's death (murder?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jacintha's death (murder?)

Post by GermanY Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:32 am

Snaggle Bobcat wrote:

Jacintha's suicide note read "Please accept my apologies. I am truly sorry. Thank you for all your support. I hold the Australians Mel Greig and Michael Christian responsible for this act. Please make them pay my mortgage. I am sorry".

OMG tell me that's not real looks like an idiot or Waity Wimpo wrote that.That did not come from a professional working woman no way- it shows she was killed.How ironic that in todays coast to coast radio show will be about 'suspicious suicides'.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:34 am

If you are in the deepest darkest despair and low enough to take your own life by hanging, reason has gone.  That is not the sort of suicide note one would write.  Normally something like I am sorry, I can´t go on. and a few kisses, or something brief like that. Also very odd that the family were given a typed sheet of paper with those words on.  Why not a photocopy of the original. The content horrific anyway, whether typed by the police or a copy of her own handwritten note.

Too much doesn´t add up with this, never has, and the same applies to many things to do with that surrogacy.

Who would want to be anywhere near that couple, they appear to bring the curse of doom wherever they go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2751882/Australian-radio-DJ-centre-royal-hoax-call-controversy-nurse-hanged-arrives-inquest.html

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/dj-mel-greig-unfairly-blamed-for-nurse-suicide/story-e6frg6nf-1227056012391?nk=0f4f6e38ce95ccac8d4df4a2322bd1ca

http://www.smh.com.au/world/2day-fm-prank-call-jacintha-saldanha-inquest-reveals-two-last-desperate-emails-of-regret-20140912-10fsml.html

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:46 am

Yes, the lazy couple do seem to bring disaster in their wake, never fails does it.  They do rather seem to have had a curse put on them.  Maybe all those voodoo dolls the masses keep poking a pin into Laughing

Last edited by Rozel on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:53 pm

Well, as we all knew, Jacintha verdict "suicide".  Of course I am outraged, but we know the whole thing was rigged from start to finish, so no real surprise.  I suppose I am just angry that yet again, some poor soul always pays the price for what the royals do wrong.  No surrogacy and Jacintha would still be here.

RIP Jacintha, so many of us do not believe you committed suicide and never will.  One can but hope that the people who caused and/or carried out your death get their just desserts from Karma.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/media/news/a596315/royal-hoax-nurse-jacintha-saldanha-inquest-records-suicide-verdict.html#~oPKiiHhrPVAAZD

Good post by Chris Spivey. Strong language, but boy he pulls no punches, and that is what I admire him for  -  the truth.

http://chrisspivey.org/justice-denied/

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-nurse-Jacintha-Saldanha-took-life-coroner/story-22916347-detail/story.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Chris Spivey is one trail blazing truth sayer. Regardless of his language, I think he is one great human being. I admire him tremendously and I am so sorry for all of the hardships that TPTB do to him. I am also so sorry for the outcome of Jacintha's murder investigation. That is a huge travesty of justice. That poor woman was murdered because of the shenanigans of Carol, Willy and Kate. This rest on the 3 of them. I am awaiting anxiously for karma to come around to these three.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:23 pm

I hope it hits them like an express train coming down a hill as the brakes fail

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Couldn´t have put it better ladies. Karma can be a b*tch, would be looking over my shoulder if I were them.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Something is going to happen. I feel it in my bones.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Indie wrote:Something is going to happen. I feel it in my bones.

Well let's hope your bones are right India

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:55 am

I feel something is very wrong these days with the royals, can´t put my finger on it. This "pregnancy" feels all wrong too, bad feeling, can´t shift it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:31 pm

I see they are putting it out that willy boy and waity have been very "supportive" to the family of Jacintha - on which universe we ask ourselves. Truth of the matter is waity is narked they stole her thunder and willy boy always goes into melt down about privacy - in the days when he had free legal aid of course.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:11 am

Wonder who their next victim will be.Before the nurse death wasn't there a woman who was found dead on Waity's property too.George's nanny looks like she's on the verge of collapse.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:03 pm

With those two it would appear to be "when" is the next disaster going to happen, not "if".

I see today a boat load of refugees have had a mishap, huge loss of life. What can we say. Glad I have nothing to do with them, I would live in fear of my life or some dreadful disaster befalling me.

Yes, nanny does look exhausted. May keep saying they think there is something wrong with that kid, maybe they are right, who knows.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Posting this link here, you will also find it posted on the "prince george the brown eyed royal" by zozoi. Quite interesting video, worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYrGG8msj0
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Thanks Snow - very interesting indeed. Those who try and make something it isn't are very amateurish and make glaring errors. So many round the globe believe she was murdered and the numbers increase daily. All
just to obvious just like the fake e-mail sent to Cris Spivey recently from 'Rani' re Diana's murder. Full of glaring errors and the discerning amongst us spot them immediately. All TPTB, MI5 or whoever do is just compound what they are trying to deny.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:31 pm

It disgusts me that Chris Spivey is arrested while all these other wrong-doers stay free

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:21 pm

IS JACINTHA SALDANHA ALIVE?  Was it all a hoax?  Very good questions, especially in light of willy boy being patted on the back for a condolence note he sent two years ago.  Why dredge it up now? Another Jason the Juggernaut rehash, but this time hoping for postiive comments instead of negative?

Methinks Jason the Juggernaut is trawling for negative stories and repeating them to try and make willy boy and waity look good. Trouble is, at the same time he is making himself look an incompetent fool.  Too many have seen through the willy boy and waity show long since, the rot has gone too far. The public can see for themselves how lazy they are, how totally incompetent they are, despite the media lying through their back teeth to hype them. Sorry guys, it ain´t working.

Read the following links, was a condolence note actually needed in this cas? Does make you wonder doesn´t it.

http://beforeitsnews.com/media/2012/12/the-jacintha-saldanha-story-doesnt-make-sense-says-bbc-2450534.html

http://tapnewswire.com/2012/12/was-jacintha-saldanha-killed/

http://tapnewswire.com/2012/12/a-second-jacintha-saldanha-appears/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:15 am

Many are now saying it was a hoax to take the eye off the false pregnancy and 'HG' - anything possible with the evil people involved in the Monarchy and Government.

I am afraid that Jason Juggernaugt on board is far too late to redeem the unpopular much *disliked* ducal pair. He must have been living in the dark ages not to have been aware what has gone on before. His efforts appear to be out of the A-Z of marketing which marketing students are given to read during the first term of their marketing course and then told how not to market successfully and come up with something better. Sadly nothing better can help willy and waity.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4