Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

+18
Aethelflaed
Anniecross
CrystalEve
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
Cloggy
Dallasite
One of the Peasants
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Duquesa de Azúcar
Indie
Iamroyalty
Romilly
Admin- Michelle
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
Tess
22 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 3 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Romilly Sun May 25, 2014 1:08 pm

There appears to be some very odd people (astroturfers?) on RG who seem to have an alert button ringing when someone disagrees with them. Their response is instant, often blatant lies and very nasty too. Many of the original posters are leaving because of this.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both  - Page 3 Empty Re: RGF...Death throes or full of astroturfers... or both

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Romilly wrote:There appears to be some very odd people (astroturfers?) on RG  who seem to have an alert button ringing when someone disagrees with them.  Their response is instant, often blatant lies and very nasty too.   Many of the original posters are leaving because of this.

I think they're definitely on red alert, Romilly...I noticed on the astroturfers thread...the one that has now been conveniently deleted....that one member made a fairly innocent comment and yet within a couple of minutes one of the more suspect members commented in such a defensive manner that gave the game away completely

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Dasher is welcome here and all researched information , is regarded. If you put the time and effort to research, why dismiss it ? simply because you do not agree ?

BTW GEORGE HAS BROWN EYES Twisted Evil 

I think it is interesting that approval of members take forever ( due to their own background checker in the US ) and site goes down. Spate of paid bloggers out of Croatia. Interesting US content that use servers off Africa.
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Admin wrote:Dasher is welcome here and all researched information , is regarded. If you put the time and effort to research, why dismiss it ? simply because you do not agree ?

I think it is interesting that approval of members take forever ( due to their own background checker in the US ) and site goes down. Spate of paid bloggers out of Croatia. Interesting US content that use servers off Africa.

Like a Star @ heaven  cheers 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun May 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Tess wrote:
Admin wrote:Dasher is welcome here and all researched information , is regarded. If you put the time and effort to research, why dismiss it ? simply because you do not agree ?

Like a Star @ heaven  cheers 

Really Tess, I never knew that!!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Admin posted that info, not me  Surprised

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 5:26 pm

All true, amazing what a brain can do  What a Face 
They used a server off Ivory Coast 
Many are located within miles of each other
Nightshitey is a background checker of note
A lot swapped and shared screen ID's and it goes on

Not sure why or how a RG poster is located in St James Palace area. Thought it was not a residential area...............guess I am wrong. This person is meant to be in the US ! go figure
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Admin wrote:All true, amazing what a brain can do  What a Face 

Not sure why or how a RG poster is located in St James Palace area. Thought it was not a residential area...............guess I am wrong. This person is meant to be in the US ! go figure

Oh that poster in particular was a beauty...thought the 'mods' were supposed to be checking them out..or as you say Nightshite...maybe the boss can slip through the net, unchecked  lol! 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 5:45 pm

Admin wrote:All true, amazing what a brain can do  What a Face 

Oh that poster in particular was a beauty...thought the 'mods' were supposed to be checking them out..or as you say Nightshite...maybe the boss can slip through the net, unchecked  lol! 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sun May 25, 2014 6:22 pm

Although I'd only begun posting at the other forum, I lurked for a long time & am surprised at how swiftly it disintegrated during/after the recent tour! The astro-turf post was telling, I thought several comments were "protesting too much" about how/when they commented.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Dallasite wrote:Although I'd only begun posting at the other forum, I lurked for a long time & am surprised at how swiftly it disintegrated during/after the recent tour! The astro-turf post was telling, I thought several comments were "protesting too much" about how/when they commented.

Welcome Dallasite  Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun May 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Tess wrote:Admin posted that info, not me  Surprised

Ooops Apologies - must have been having a funny five minutes!!!  Sad 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Very Happy lol IAR. It made me giggle. No airs and graces here
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Mon May 26, 2014 4:25 am

Romilly wrote:There appears to be some very odd people (astroturfers?) on RG  who seem to have an alert button ringing when someone disagrees with them.  Their response is instant, often blatant lies and very nasty too.   Many of the original posters are leaving because of this.

My first thought on that is that Ma Cauldron Stirrer has added some new employees at Party Pieces, its like a bunch of homing pigeons on dissent against Cathy Lamebridge  Shocked 
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 4:54 am

One of the Peasants wrote:

My first thought on that is that Ma Cauldron Stirrer has added some new employees at Party Pieces, its like a bunch of homing pigeons on dissent against Cathy Lamebridge  Shocked 

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Wait for adverts in the local paper for more PP staff now that Lamebridge has been showing off her a*se again

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon May 26, 2014 6:24 pm

[quote="Admin"]Dasher is welcome here and all researched information , is regarded. If you put the time and effort to research, why dismiss it ? simply because you do not agree ?
quote]

Exactly! You' re correct.
It takes time and effort to do research. When I replied to Yooper Pooper I gave links.
Solid links and she banned me. Perhaps the truth proved too much for her.

I read once that an indication of an intelligent mind is to change one's mind when proven truth is solidly presented.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Mon May 26, 2014 6:27 pm

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Mon May 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Every time I read Yooper Pooper, I have Abba's song, Super Trooper, going through my head. All together now, "Yooper, Pooper....!"

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue May 27, 2014 12:02 am

Spitfire wrote:
Every time I read Yooper Pooper, I have Abba's song, Super Trooper, going through my head.  All together now, "Yooper, Pooper....!"

Sitting in bed singing it at midnight, the dog just woke with a start!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Tue May 27, 2014 7:06 am

Spitfire wrote:
Every time I read Yooper Pooper, I have Abba's song, Super Trooper, going through my head.  All together now, "Yooper, Pooper....!"

lol!   Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Yooper Pooper is sing it everyday.
Like this:
"Like a Super Trooper
Lights are gonna find me
Shining like a sun!
Feeling like a # 1"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Yooper Pooper is sing it everyday.
Like this:
"Like a Super Trooper
Lights are gonna find me
Shining like a sun!
Feeling like a # 1"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY

Or... Like a Yooper pooper...... Etc  lol! 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu May 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Yes , Tess. You are correct. It should be...
Like a Yooper Pooper.... sunny
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Thu May 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Yes , Tess. You are correct. It should be...
Like a Yooper Pooper.... sunny

Very Happy 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 9:49 pm

I am so glad to be here where I can really let it rip. I had to contain myself all the time on RG. That old bitch Yooper was constantly chewing on my ass.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next