Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Harry a Hewitt?

+10
Anniecross
Indie
Romilly
CrystalEve
Admin- Michelle
Duquesa de Azúcar
Cloggy
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Harry a Hewitt? - Page 2 Empty Re: I Harry a Hewitt?

Post by Royal Lowness Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:50 pm

The typo in this thread title always amuses me. A bit like, I Claudius.

I Claudius a moron?

I Harry a Hewitt?

Very Happy 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Hewitt is a cad of the first order. Someone should take him out and thoroughly horse whip him.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:11 pm

^^Hmm interesting this is coming out with Waito and another fake heir this will be just in case when the sheet hits the fan.Throw Harry under the bus first as not being a legit heir himself.My heavens what a mess.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:22 pm

This just reeks of Carol(e) Middleton. What a manipulative old bitch.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:16 am

So they said this about Harry but people know Waito and the two fake heirs and everything is hushed.When will the silence break when the two fake heirs are in their 30's also.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:38 pm

^Not a chance, can´t go that long. When Harry was born we did not have world wide internet, newspapers and magazines didn´t really print much of anything, no smart phones with cameras, no Twitter, no Tubmlr, no Facebook and all the other social websites.  Plus, one big difference  -  Princess Diana was physically pregnant.  The whole world knows waity is not pregnant, surrogate used for fakie and a surrogate this time.  It seems this time she really doesn´t care whether she looks pregnant or not. She sure did not look like a six months pregnant female on Christmas Day, a faint amount of padding, if that, and jutting out her hips and arching back, that is how she achieved a slight bump, doubt she was wearing a foam one even.  Nothing, absolutely nothing about that female says "pregnant" in any way.  If they were not wasty´s bio mix but she carried them that would be a different ball game, the public would know nothing, but the first fake pregnancy was bad enough, that bump moved around so much it made me giddy. This one, virtually non existent full stop  The way HM don´t seem to want fakie, radio silence on the second fake heir, not even a mention of another new heir in the annual speech from HM. The debacle outside the church on Christmas Day with HM scuttling off.  No, they can´t brush these two under the carpet, too late for that, they have all been sussed big time.  Also, and I do know this for a fact, many have written to Hm, pp, chas, cameron, etc with photograhic evidence of a fake pregnancy, so they can´t ever say they don´t know.  I never believed she was pregnant, but the real confirmation for me, and many otheers, was Trooping the Colour middle of June, and the wasty allegedly "delivered" a nearly 9 lb baby literally about 5 weeks later.

Maybe someone can tell me where this baby is supposed to be, the coat is not filled out

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/15/article-2342119-1A54E69C000005DC-188_964x709.jpg

Lots more photos here.  No way did she "deliver" a nearly 9 pounder 5 weeks later.  And look at the gap between bosom and foam bump, impossible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2342119/Kate-Middleton-pregnant-Duchess-Cambridge-joins-Camilla-Trooping-Colour.html

Also note from the crotch clutch here just how small that foam bump is, most women heavily pregnant with a large baby would probably never be able to reach their arms that low down with the sizeof the bump.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/15/article-2342119-1A555A22000005DC-914_964x765.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:58 pm

I looked very pregnant with my children at 6 months and I was slender and athletic too. Not in a million years could I have fitted in to Wasty's tight fitting coat let alone wear anything with heels. She really has given up trying to look pregnant and after her next vacation in the sun will hide at Amner and Ma's till the miraculous new baby is spirited in from wherever. At least no Jacintha to be allegedly murdered we hope.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:49 pm

You never know with that trouble maker.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:54 am

Harry seems to be the only Royal at the moment without a Paedo connection - lets hope it stays that way.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:30 pm

You know, that is very interesting. If by chance, he's not a Windsor then that is a good thing. Those Windsor genes are tainted and bad.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2