Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use

+16
CrystalEve
One of the Peasants
Admin- Michelle
Anniecross
Rozel
PaulineB
GermanY
Anne-Elliot
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
Dallasite
Indie
Iamroyalty
Tess
Romilly
GingerBeau46
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use  Empty Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Bit of time so doing a bit of trawling around the gossip rags - not that you would notice sunny  Came across this on the mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-kate-middletons-new-3591854

Goodness alone knows what the place looks like inside now, those Barrett Homes style roof tiles are enough to put me off. If her taste in interior decor is as bad as her taste in everything else then it sure will look tacky  Very Happy 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use  Empty Re: Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use

Post by Romilly Mon May 26, 2014 10:44 am

I sincerely hope that ma has not been allowed to have any input at all. Her appalling taste for example in having those 3 plaster flying ducks on the wall and the print of the 'Mongolian Woman' (not forgetting the pink crocheted covers for 'toilet' rolls) are allegedly well known.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use  Empty Re: Anmer Hall, Duke of Dolittle and wifey house HM allowing them to use

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Romilly wrote:I sincerely hope that ma has not been allowed to have any input at all.   Her appalling taste for example in having those 3 plaster flying ducks on the wall and the print of the 'Mongolian Woman' (not forgetting the pink crocheted covers for 'toilet' rolls) are allegedly well known.

ROTFLMAO Romilly... those flying ducks are the sign of regality doncha know??? after all one has to learn to shoot somewhere??? Smile 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 27, 2014 12:58 pm

So, here we have it. We, Joe Public, are paying for Anmer Hall. Not as if we did not already know, but nice to have it confirmed.

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 27, 2014 1:28 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:So, here we have it. We, Joe Public, are paying for Anmer Hall.  Not as if we did not already know, but nice to have it confirmed.

I am beyond ecstatic to know my taxes are being put to such good use

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Me too. We never really believed we were not paying for those renovations though, more full the rf for thinking that we would. They are so transparent, they just don't know it - but we do.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Tue May 27, 2014 5:38 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:So, here we have it. We, Joe Public, are paying for Anmer Hall.  Not as if we did not already know, but nice to have it confirmed.

Well we already knew that we were paying in a roundabout way and those little ninnies in the DM comments who try to tell you differently are seriously deluded nutters

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 28, 2014 12:24 am

Wonder if Ma et al will be 'summering' there as they are no longer invited to Balmoral!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 28, 2014 7:49 am

Romilly wrote:Wonder if Ma et al will be 'summering' there as they are no longer invited to Balmoral!

IF and I mean IF waity even moves in you can bet that Carol(e) will be summering, autumning wintering and springing there!!

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 4:00 pm

The Mother Viper who spawned Cathy Crotchbridge The Stalker/Exhibitionist of The World will be there front and center lording about playing the grand lady of the manor.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu May 29, 2014 11:25 pm

Of course, Indie: She didn't put all this time & effort into stalking not to reap the rewards, you know! She'll eventually have her own place in KP, to, I don't doubt that either.

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Found this on Celebitchy. Is it a case of no smoke without fire? Could just be the mag, who knows. Waity wants to move lock, stock and barrel to Anmer Hall, the kid to have private schooling and all live the quiet life. Hmmmmm, I wonder.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/kate-middleton-prince-george-queen-elizabeth-leave-kensington-palace-anmer-hall-sandringham-estate-photos/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:37 pm

And PW left behind??

All that taxpayers' money spent renovating KP for that brain-dead creature and she won't even be living in it. Why doesn't she build a replica of Le Petit Trianon in the grounds of Anmer Hall and the similarities between her and Marie-Antoinette will be complete? Unfortunately, Madame La Guillotine has been retired for a long time!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Maybe the beginning of the end for waity - being shunted off/elbowed out but made to look like her decision.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Great posts all, very interesting. And all that taxpayers' money that has been spent on renovating KP! Talk about taking the mickey big time. It's about time that some journalist exposed the amount of taxpayers' money that has been spent on this bag of bones and her repellent family.

Oh Iamroyalty, what a heavenly idea, shunted off, yes please, bring it on - and fast!!

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Lock her in Anmer Hall and throw away the key! She's as much use as a chocolate tea-pot and I'm surprised that it's taken the RF so long to realise that she is never, ever going to step up to the plate and do her duty. Unless, of course, it's some red carpet, gala dinner where she can wear hugely expensive evening gowns, tacky bling and grin inanely at some celebs.

If she does move to Anmer Hall, then who is going to live in that 22-roomed apartment at KP? I doubt if PW will want to rattle around it, so all that taxpayers' cash spent on renovating it will have been wasted. I wish some MP would start asking awkward questions in The House about this matter. Perhaps Historic Royal Palaces will open Apartment 1a to the public so we can see how our money was wasted on this indolent woman!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Very much doubt Wasty would choose to moulder away in deepest,darkest Norfolk. No Kings Road, bright lights or paparazzi. If the article is true, I suspect either Wimpo, HM, PC or all three are behind this. They'd wish to starve her of the oxygen of publicity & hope she does a Sylvia Plath.
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:35 pm

But, please, no poems from HER!!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Oh no, don´t mention the poems. The royals might read this and employ someone to write poems for her.  affraid 
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:53 pm

A new career for Pip-Arse!!

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Wasty could take the photos to accompany Piss-Arses's verse. The Bronte sisters live again!
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:55 pm

It's really the only solution to separate her from Ma and London shopping. It will appear as if they are still married but willy will be at KP living the life of a single man and then hopefully Waity and her ghastly family seldom heard of again. There must however be a vacation imminent with the recent skeletal appearances at various events.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:32 am

Romilly wrote: It will appear as if they are still married but willy will be at KP living the life of a single man and then hopefully Waity and her ghastly family seldom heard of again.
Still the taxpayers have to pay for all that deception unbeliveable.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:00 am

In this day and age it is all over the Internet, books being written and the demise of the Monarch is hastened due solely to one a scheming,, conniving and greedy family who acted without thinking the consequences through.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Spitfire wrote: Lock her in Anmer Hall and throw away the key!  She's as much use as a chocolate tea-pot If she does move to Anmer Hall, then who is going to live in that 22-roomed apartment at KP?  I doubt if PW will want to rattle around it, so all that taxpayers' cash spent on renovating it will have been wasted.  I wish some MP would start asking awkward questions in The House about this matter. Perhaps Historic Royal Palaces will open Apartment 1a to the public so we can see how our money was wasted on this indolent woman!

Less use than a chocolate tea-pot actually - at least that would taste good!!

As for KP - I wonder how the charity that the lazies had thrown out feel now - and does ER not realise what a HUUUUGE mistake she made giving into them when she said they could live there - I doubt it - the whole RF are a farce - they must realise we all know what is going on but they just think they can carry on and get away with it as there is nothing we can do.... WRONG - Vive la Republique!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next