Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 8 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Anniecross Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:02 pm

The likeness is astonishing - two peas in a pod and he is the Godfather too! Yes hmmmm and it certainly looks as if the DM were using their usual MO to tell us something!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 8 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by PaulineB Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:08 pm

I showed the pics to my 19 year old Grandaughter who said they would win a father and baby likeness competition hands down and she is unaware of the story behind it! One thing for sure Georgie bears no likeness whatsoever to PW and Kate.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Wow, just logged on and couldn't believe my eyes - so alike!! There seems to be a lot of WVC and the sprogs pics in close proximity everywhere right now as if someone trying to say something?

Thanks SnowK - really interesting!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:00 am

affraid how the hell are they going to hide the looks. I am disturbed that I think they are dying his hair

So WVC sperm. Ma the surrogate
Whose egg ? Pip or Jacintha ? or ?

Or did Jacintha see or hear something, what is her connection
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:10 am

It could still be The Viper. Astonishing things they can do today with extraordinary medical procedures. I think it was Viper or Pippatricks. The Viper had to keep it close to home. Jacintha overheard something and then it was adieu for her. That poor child.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:18 am

If it was The Pippatricks, I am sure she expects some big reward.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:07 am

Either heard,saw,read something or she is the Indian connection
I think Ma would have been a bigger risk for a sick baby.We know how they treat sick babies
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:34 am

Look at these piccies. I do love Tumblr, so glad I finally joined, a mine of useful information.

Waity and rpo out with sprog in KP gardens. Why walk around there and then grumble about being photographed. Of course, forgot, she is allowed to do anything, other people are not.

http://duchesskatemidd.tumblr.com/post/93804852731/kate-walking-george-through-kensington-gardens-x

Appears to be a resemblance to Grace VC - astonishing, even down to the grumpy look, although Grace has blue eyes and fakie porgie has deep brown eyes.

http://permanentplastichelmet.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/grace_van_cutsem_april29_8206m.jpeg

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:57 pm

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Cos he has distance Indian heritage. In fact seeing as the RF mentioned that fact, they must have known what was in store
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:20 pm

So were the RF in it from the word go? Or do we still think HM did not click in until about 3 or 4 months?
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 pm

It just dawned on me today. When did the royal family say Wimpo Lambridge has Indian DNA from Diana ? that is the moment the RF knew
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Willam VC has Indian blood due to grandparents. Basically he has the DNA type with Indian heritage ,that the RF were saying Wimpo has. Now funny that
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:06 pm

They said it last summer before PG was born.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Then that is when they found out...........give or take a week or so
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Seeing as whomever took the pics is probably in hot water over them with the BRF (I think it's because they're over Kate's tired PR pictures), I don't think it'd be a big deal to post the actual pic. Mod, berate me if you still think it isn't. But I just have to post the actual picture because I just can't get over the kid's eyes.

We are really expected to believe that this kid is William and Kate's??? Of course as has been stated above and we all knew they released that William's got distant Indian blood bullsh#t before George was born but how dumb do they think we are??? It's called distant for a reason. These genes have never presented themselves in William or any of the other BRF, why the hell would they all of a sudden present themselves just because he married Waity who has never been mentioned to have any of her own?? The kid's eyes are very Asian looking, and are giving off a very monolid appearance in these pics. How long do they really think this can be kept up? I just can't get over it. If you're going to try to get over at least give it a good effort from the start. Why use someone who in no way resembles you.

NO PICS DUE TO COPYRIGHT> JUST LINKS PLEASE

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Prince George's real father appears in my opinion to be his Godfather. The Godfather must have donated his sperm for the implanted embryo into Carole Middleton.
Or they managed to CPR her eggs and it was a plain insemination. Lets not think they got it on in a nudist setting or swingers party at killing kittens. URGH, vomit rising
The truth is usually in front of our faces

He is the spitting image of William Van Cutsem and his daughter, is appearing to look like the sibling of George Cambridge.
Moving to Norfolk to be near **cough cough (GOD ) Father
Hiding at Middletown towers due to Ma still feeding in Jun- Sep
George hidden in UK
hair appears to be dyed
brown eyes
George is old than birth end of July
Ma missing in May and June, so maybe 4th June is the birth date
Fogles are decoys and are in on it .Dr Hunt may have assisted with implant, insemination,egg harvesting
So is the egg Ma, Pippa Middleton, poor the Late Jacintha I knew too much Saldana ?

How does Jacintha tie in and whose egg ?

That explains the Indian heritage rubbish Palace released pre birth about William. to cover Willam Van Cutsem genes. I guess this is the date when the Palace found out about Ma's black op plan for operation FWBG = fakey wastey babey Georgey

Look and compare Prince George eyes to William Van Cutsum's and mouths ! What a Face  affraid 
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryingOn Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:17 pm

I don't know if Jacintha Saldanha was the surrogate but whose to say she didn't know something and by complete accident. The thing that we all sometimes forget, is that just because we've been spun a tale, it doesn't make it true. Whose to say what really went down in that hospital that day. What if that stupid DJ prank really did happen but was nothing but a fortunate coincidence and they used it as a cover to further their plot. It's highly strange that this nurse suddenly committed suicide and for her inquest to be delayed for so long, and I'm sure the outcome is going to be lied about.

you guys see any resemblance? I still can't say 100% that I think Jacintha was the mom but I think it's highly possible that whomever the BIO mom is, she's Asian or half Asian, because even the van Cutsems do not carry an Asian look about them, IMO, so even their looks alone do not fully explain George's eye shape. They may have brown hair and brown eyes but no one would mistake them for Asian and is their claim to Indian blood, along the same lines as William's: distant? That's what it looks like to me. Either way you slice it, you have a bunch of people who in no way physically display the eye characteristic that George does. I find it highly doubtful that the people closer to the Indian DNA in generation don't physically display the general characteristics but all of a sudden here comes this brown eyed wonder and he's just cleaning up on the left behind genes Shocked 

Nick (Nicholas Peter Geoffrey van Cutsem), William (William Henry van Cutsem ), Hugh Jr. (Hugh Ralph van Cutsem)

I do agree that Grace looks like George. I think this picture of Grace van cutsem has George all over it, the angle definitely captures it. She definitely looks like him but a White version, as she has her White mother to round out her looks, but they definitely could be siblings. Looking at Grace, if the BIO mom was White, I think the eyes would've possibly been a lot like Grace's. That aside, the van Cutsem blood definitely answers for the half moons under George's eyes, the grumpy face, the nose, the mouth, cheeks, chin especially the mouth, cheeks, and chin. Whomever rounded out George's looks was Asian or at least half Asian, though. Indian DNA or not, I don't think it was the van Cutsems that donated those eyes to George. So we've got the father down, who's the mother confused 

CLICK ON LINKS PLEASE. NO PICS DUE TO COPYRIGHT  flower 

Last edited by CarryingOn on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

CarryingOn
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Pip Pip's eyes have a slight asian look to them.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:36 pm

I think you are onto something. Lightening George's hair, I am sure they are doing this. So either Jacintha or someone she knew or arranged
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:38 pm

SO WHO IS THE MAMA ? he has a light wheat norther Indian look
either caste Muslim, Singh or Hindu

What religion was Jacintha ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Can´t find out much, but this is the link to the church where the funeral of Jacintha took place. It mentions priests, is it possible it could be catholic?

http://www.ourladyofhealth.com/our_parish/our_history.htm
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:00 pm

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:02 pm

They were seen ( Wimpo, Harry and Wasty ) getting up to drink and drugs
at a watering hole Hahiki, Scotch Misery and another in Knightsbridge
This was as close to the truth as I have seen.
Not sure if the sleeping arrangements are right , but he never seems to be at home
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Not surprised one bit GB or Michelle as rumours have been circulating for a long while; interesting to see it in print and no surprise either that she had to use a surrogate and donor(s). Camilla also said publicly that she was infertile. Shame Carol didn't think it through as the result is a chocolate eyed baby who bears absolutely no resemblance to its parents.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next