Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was a surrogate used for for george?

+18
Snaggle Bobcat
Iamroyalty
starsailor
Anniecross
Rozel
Duquesa de Azúcar
CrystalEve
CarryingOn
Indie
Spitfire
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
Kgap
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Tess
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
22 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 13 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Rozel Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Obviously kid was recently bleached here.

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/486849/stream_img.jpg

Not blonde this time, and his eye brows are not blonde either.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02887/reoyal-george-suck_2887664k.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Was a surrogate used for for george? - Page 13 Empty Re: Was a surrogate used for for george?

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Yeah, right, and we are meant to think he is a natural blonde. Changes to ginger midway between dyes. They must think the public are stupid with no brains whatsoever.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:14 am

Snow kitten unfortunately there are plenty of idiots out there still supporting all that.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Been looking for this photo for days now, finally found it, was beginning to bug me. I think we can definitely say that fakie´s hair is dyed. Look at this photo, his hair is blonde and like straw, not at all normal for a kid to have hair that straw texture and such a brassy flat colour.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/a7/63/da/a763da6b259982a801a00d7aac5e9eda.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:57 am

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:08 am

Rumour has it she doesn't produce eggs either. What a mess, no wonder the engagement was so hastily announced, even the
Queen only given 2 hours notice and then far too late to do anything about it with press and media alerted.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:26 pm

So, she does not carry which in turn means she does not deliver, she has no eggs, does she even meet the surrogates? Doubt it. So not of her body, no blood mix (tough one on ma eh?), so can someone please tell me why she is still in the rf. Bone idle, makes them a laughing stock, shows all her personal lady bits to the world, shows them up at most engagements, can´t produce legitimate heirs. And yet still they expect the public to fawn all over her and fund her lavish and luxurious lifestyle. Doesn´t make sense does it.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Something going on with her so obviously in hiding and no one believing the nonsense about HG and now being called 'morning sickness' after being called out on her ability to switch HG on and off. She will appear in NY safely surrounded by rent a crowds told to cheer. The UK public will not be happy at this bone idle undeserving and unsuitable woman living a celebrity lifestyle.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:55 am

Bit like the tour down under, people not allowed to get close or ask questions, although I did read somewhere that one woman called out to them re the surrogaccy -  bet she was marched straight off.  I think they wheeled in crowds over there, I know they were poor.  I have friends and relatives who live in OZ and NZ, they said the turn out was very poor, apparently people were also commenting on the fact that the kid did not appear to want to be with them and they could not get over how looked so different to the lazy couple. Apparently one woman said they looked as though they had plucked any old child from the airport on the way through, he looked as though he did not belong with them. Strange, as I had the same thought at the time. People do notice things, maybe that is why he is hidden away.  I also think bill middleton went ape with the Tanna photos because one of them showed the kid with newly dyed blonde hair and looking very straw like, which does happen with dyed blonde hair.  A kid of his age would never have natural hair like that, normally all soft and wispy at that age.  Strange waity not seen since 5 August, all extremely odd hiding her away as well.  She will get a pasting from the Brits if she goes to NY, and of course it has now been confirmed she is at Bucklebury with ma, bit late, most of us knew that already.  So where is bill, Anmer Hall?  KP?  And where is the kid  - KP  -  maybe, as the photos were of him with the nanny at Battersea Park. What a mess that family are, a total mess.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:56 pm

The child will be left like Wimpo bald by the time he's five.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Well, it will go with his ugly appearance, not a charming kid at all. Suppose it depends on who he looks like, they might be fat and grumpy too.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Surrogate comments everywhere now and no way of going back. Apparently one foam belly Internet supplier had a thousand 'hits' after they were mentioned in a comments section. People very scathing and not supportive of crotchbridge Kate and her fake pregnancy and sickness.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:05 pm

Too late to put the lid back on that Pandora´s Box, it has all spilled out and no room for it all to fit back in. The situation appears to be escalating all the time. The royals do not seem to want much to do with him, even willy boy doesn´t seem bothered about him, or the second surrogacy. We here no mention of him, where is he, in South Africa with Harry? Maybe staying with Jecca and her family for all we know. If HM still has her head in the bucket of sand I think she needs to remove it, and fast. Time the situation was dealt with.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Oh yes, that Pandors´s Box has well and truly been opened, doubt they can find the lid to put back by now. Looking at newsapers and mags the cat really is out of the bag, and many believing this latest "pregnancy" is another surrogate situation, and not happy bunnies about it either.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Definitely something very iffy going on and the peasants are revolting. The public are heartily sick of the lazy pair, their luxury celebrity lifestyle and being duped again by this suspect and questionable HG. Almost certainly another sham to take the heat off the story that Willy is shooting animals in Africa.. There are no secrets these days with the Internet and loose tongues.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:25 am

Apart from the fact that his "gap year" appears to be turning into "two gap years", no EAAA training (more lies), no public engagements, and almost certain he is hunting in Africa (with Jecca and family?), it is very telling that he wants to be nowhere near waity, the wife he conveniently forgets he has, especially when she is allegedly so "desperately ill" that (a) she does not need hospitalisation and (b) ma thinks it can be cured with herbal remedies from the internet. Very revealing isn´t it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:29 am

The DM article (on other threads) about separated/divorced mothers moving in with their mothers is significant. The DM sometimes tell the truth in a convoluted way when they are banned from printing facts. Interesting too that 'comments' now closed on the 'running home to Ma' article yesterday. Too many not getting their comments printed as obviously hitting the nail on the head.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:16 am

Juxtaposition Romilly, a favourite MO of the Daily Mail. Note when waity and pregnancy come up there are articles of surrogacy close by, or foam bumps, anything relevant to the fact that she is not indeed "pregnant". Who can stop them, they can put things where they want to can´t they. A member of my family tried to comment on that article re willy boy being in Africa with Jecca, never got printed, there must be hundreds that were not let through. Makes a mockery of the statement "these comments are not moderated in advance" doesn´t it. A complaint has been sent to the relevant authorities, she sent it yesterday in fact. Can´t say I blame anyone for complaining, DM are very much in the wrong doing that - printing positive comments from the ma paid trolls and not printing the negative ones from the British public. They need their knuckles rapped big time.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:01 am

Yes, definitely a knuckle rapping needed for the DM. The public are discerning however and instantly recognise the idiotic astroturfers and also the flurry of red arrows generated by them. It actually has the opposite effective ie confirming that the story is correct in the first place.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:14 pm

I think many reported them to the Complaints Commission - odd how on Monday morning they stopped accepting comments. Hope they do get their knuckles rapped, the whole thing was so transparent, we could all see what was going on.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:03 am

The DM have a whole raft of tricks to prevent negative comments going through. It is pure folly though as it just incenses the public even further who then become even more determined to voice their opinions.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Something found on another blog with interesting statistics. It covers various subjects so please move mods if you think it necessary.

Most people are now convinced that a surrogate was used for George and more so for the current non 'pregnancy' with so many things interlinked.

Many people all over the internet also think Jacintha was murdered, not just on this forum, or indeed limited to the UK. As for parentage of the sprog, people have their opinions, nobody can ever claim categorically that their opinions are correct, that is impossible without 100% evidence or proof. What are they going to do, sue you for an opinion.

Also the little matter that if the surrogacy theory is correct, and Jacintha´s death was murder, were correct opinions, do they want to make a huge fuss, start suing forums and blogs left right and centre, , and highlight the whole situation and have it spread across the daily papers drawing huge attention to the whole situation. The press would love it, and the whole situation would be highlighted big time. This forum is not, by any stretch of the imagination the only forum, blog or chat page that has these opinions, far from it. The internet is full of info.

Key in

kate middleton fake baby - About 1,060,000 results (0.30 seconds) , all those sites with information and photos.

kate middleton fake pregnancy - About 536,000 results (0.33 seconds)

kate middleton surrogate - About 199,000 results (0.35 seconds)

Photographs of the foam bump collapsed/dented, checking to make sure it is still in place and etc. etc.. What are they going to do, sue the whole lot of them.

Type in:

Jacintha Saldanha was murdered - About 18,600 results (0.18 seconds)

Murder of Jacintha Saldanha - About 121,000 results (0.35 seconds)

None of the gossip, rumour and speculation is specific to this forum, it is, literally, everywhere as evidenced by the number of sites that come up on Google, shown above..

Strange also that Palmer responds to most things but not blog opinions on surrogacy and murder - it could be that he has his own opinions, as I would hazard a guess most of the press do, but it would not be the correct thing to do to make a response. It is my opinion that the press are well aware of the situation, but their hands are tied. They would not want to risk losing their jobs would they.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Dallasite wrote:I agree:
Royal Lowness wrote:Yes, it's not one or two of these unusual facts that we observed, it is the combination of the whole lot which leads to the inescapable conclusion that the masses were duped.

And I also question
•Fake HG (if really I'll, she wouldn't go frolic on beach without access to medical care),
-(I also question the death of nurse; if innocent or not related, why no inquest??)
•high heels (5") throughout pregnancy, no visible change in posture (strange positions in some photos too)
•very inconsistent tummy size--yes, size fluctuates but one doesn't have a flat belly weeks from delivery  (a la pink coat at Trooping Color)
•bounding down steps day after delivering 9lbs baby in flimsy silk dress (with largest belly ever!!)
•why was PG so hidden? Before & after birth, she spent weeks at 'Middleton Manor'
•2/3 weeks postpartum, KM shows off her flat, toned tummy after wine & junk food run to grocery (followed by flaunting her figure at volleyball)
•lack of photos & the first released was a poorly lit family snap, copyrighted by Pa Middleton (handy!),
•staged pap shot of possibly empty pram at Kensington Garden
•strange, dark & possibly (probably?) cobbled together portrait in window
•little to no enthusiasm or involvement with RF (snubs at christening),
•large size, maybe earlier birthdate
•lack of connection, no bonding or parental affection (except one staged afternoon on Mothers Day)
•dark brown eyes born to two very light eyed parents (genetically impossible)
•Camilla states KM is infertile (!)
•rumors abound & no denials, etc
Did I miss any? Please let me know if I'm wrong about any of these -- I'm curious to read your thoughts/theories!
Thanks! Dallasite

Just bringing this forward again, to remind us of some of the many odd things regarding the "pregnancy" of fakie porgie.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:54 pm

^^ Good post Romilly. Interesting to see just how many sites come up when you type in various words.

This one speaks volumes

kate middleton fake baby - About 1,060,000 results (0.30 seconds) , all those sites with information and photos.

That is over a million sites discussing the surrogacy, or at the very least referring to it. How do the royals and medds think they can contain that.

I agree with you, I am sure virtually most of the press know the truth, they are just not allowed to publish it. Little digs here and there, a story on waity, and then just below a surrogate story, or something like that. Juxtaposition as they call it.

A lot of hits for Jacintha too.

There appear to be so many blogs/chat pages/forums discussing the surrogacy of fakie and the murder of Jacintha.

I am also amazed at how many in the newspaper comments and various blogs etc referring to a second surrogacy, So much off with all the newsapaper articles. 12 week scan for an alleged 10 week pregnancy. A phtoogrpaher allegedly just passing the clinic as the lazy couple allegedly came from a scan, with waity looking hale and hearty, yet a couple of days early she was vomiting up to 30 times a day and all but dying, hiding away for the the whole "pregnancy". Today I see she is allegedly joining HM to welcome Singapore Presdient and going wily boy allegedly "wanting to take her to NY with him". Hmm, not bad for a woman we were led to believe was in such a bad way less than a week ago. We have heard of the immcaculate conception - this is the immaculate recovery.

Great post Romilly, and very informative.

@Rozel, thanks for reposting that, a good reminder of what so many of us have found wrong with the "pregnancy". Always good to revisit these things.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:28 pm

I wish just one paper would print something - however mild as I am sure it would open the floodgates

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next