This forum

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This forum

Post by GermanY on Sat May 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Looks like it might be gaining some speed. Smile More people might be coming in and more guests.

GermanY
Duchess

Posts : 1195
Join date : 2014-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar on Sat May 24, 2014 10:09 pm

There are great people here. No people with puffed heads are always gooood.  Basketball 

_________________
Grand Duchess María Teresa
avatar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Posts : 285
Join date : 2014-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by GermanY on Sat May 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Too bad the RG use to be like it is now here now it's pretty much going down.We need to put more news up here keep it current.

GermanY
Duchess

Posts : 1195
Join date : 2014-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar on Sat May 24, 2014 11:03 pm

GermanY wrote:Too bad the RG use to be like it is now here now it's pretty much going down.We need to put more news up here keep it current.

You are correct GermanY. The thing isthat there was trouble on the horizon already. I ignored it because as soon as that new woman became moderator. She is a 'knowitall" that knows nothing, particularly about politics. It would do her well to her mind to read other newspapers, other than 'mainstream' media.
However, when a moderator's power goes to her heads that is a certain death sentence for the forum.
IMO...the Yooper One finally took the forum to its death throes.

Too pushy , wanted people to agree with her and any dissent was replied with a BOOM Banned! she reminded me of one we all know quite well in another forum---the "Red Purse Woman"--- Hollow head with a big know nothing of the world mouth.
avatar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Posts : 285
Join date : 2014-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Admin- Michelle on Sat May 24, 2014 11:54 pm

I think we chat about Liz taking the ducal couple to France. Phil and his big mouth, his son and his big mouth. Is there anything else ?
avatar
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Posts : 701
Join date : 2013-08-24

http://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Tess on Sun May 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Admin wrote:I think we chat about Liz taking the ducal couple to France. Phil and his big mouth, his son and his big mouth. Is there anything else ?

ITA Admin. We've also opened a thread today due to the news of waity 's bare arse photo being subject to an 'online auction' As more news becomes available, it will be posted

Tess
Admin

Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by CrystalEve on Mon May 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:There are great people here. No people with puffed heads are always gooood.  Basketball 

A very pleasant change too, as I believe that everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.  flower 

_________________
Tall oaks from little acorns grow.
avatar
CrystalEve
Baroness

Posts : 301
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by GingerBeau46 on Mon May 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Ciouldn´t agree more CrystalEve.  Very Happy 
avatar
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Tess on Mon May 26, 2014 6:42 pm

CrystalEve wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:There are great people here. No people with puffed heads are always gooood.  Basketball 

A very pleasant change too, as I believe that everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.  flower 

 Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Royal Lowness on Mon May 26, 2014 10:39 pm

I've noticed that on this forum and one or two others, that with even a few good posters, critical thinkers and clued-up researchers, great progress can be made in establishing facts, deeds and motives. Another reason for this is that we are not wasting our time with Middleton-paid shills, or 'astroturfers'.

The time-wasting shills on RG are easy to spot, for example cate1949, Rosella, Nighthawk and PaulaB. These are the disinfo agents who are there to claim that black is white against anyone who is getting even close to the truth ... or should I say, brown is blue?

 study 

_________________

The House of Hewitt starts with King Henry IX (or should we start with King James VII ?). Either way, the "Windsor" imposter monsters should be booted into prison.
avatar
Royal Lowness
Lady

Posts : 83
Join date : 2013-09-01
Location : Glamis Castle

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Tess on Tue May 27, 2014 6:32 am

Royal Lowness wrote:I've noticed that on this forum and one or two others, that with even a few good posters, critical thinkers and clued-up researchers, great progress can be made in establishing facts, deeds and motives. Another reason for this is that we are not wasting our time with Middleton-paid shills, or 'astroturfers'.

The time-wasting shills on RG are easy to spot, for example cate1949, Rosella, Nighthawk and PaulaB. These are the disinfo agents who are there to claim that black is white against anyone who is getting even close to the truth ... or should I say, brown is blue?

 study 

 Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by CrystalEve on Wed May 28, 2014 11:21 am

Royal Lowness wrote:I've noticed that on this forum and one or two others, that with even a few good posters, critical thinkers and clued-up researchers, great progress can be made in establishing facts, deeds and motives. Another reason for this is that we are not wasting our time with Middleton-paid shills, or 'astroturfers'.

The time-wasting shills on RG are easy to spot, for example cate1949, Rosella, Nighthawk and PaulaB. These are the disinfo agents who are there to claim that black is white against anyone who is getting even close to the truth ... or should I say, brown is blue?

 study 

Very well put Royal Lowness! Like a Star @ heaven 
Could 'Alexandrine'and 'Yooper' be shills too (gatekeepers) or compromised half-Truthers? Certainly seems that way, both hate truth coming out about the Windsor's. The mods on Royal Gossip filter the truth, hamper and obstruct the honest posters.The troublemakers run riot and avidly post and openly provoke others and are let off Scot free! Who in their right mind would put up with such a censored and controlled forum?  Rolling Eyes 
A friend e-mailed me and informed me that they were was falsely accused by someone of being a sock puppet, naturally they were upset. Who wouldn't be? They contacted 'Yooper' and what did she do, well absolutely nothing, a big fat zero. If she's ignorant of the etiquette involved in acting as a forum moderator, then she should study the rules again. There is nothing more rude than a poster being left in limbo and it's the posters who make a forum. There would be no forum without them.
The  British "Royal Family" are absolutely not as they seem."Queenie" herself has been involved in both pedophilia rings and in murdering those who she sees as a threat to her reign. These FAKES are absolutely not British in any aspect, but are criminals, frauds, and have absolutely no rights to the British throne at all.
“Anyone who stands in the way of Truth, at any level; and does not actively propagate the Truth they know and resist this tyranny at some level, is helping to create death, destruction and suffering. Therefore they are on the side of darkness and a traitor to humanity.”
 Exclamation


Last edited by CrystalEve on Wed May 28, 2014 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Tall oaks from little acorns grow.
avatar
CrystalEve
Baroness

Posts : 301
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Tess on Wed May 28, 2014 11:24 am

CrystalEve wrote:
Royal Lowness wrote:I've noticed that on this forum and one or two others, that with even a few good posters, critical thinkers and clued-up researchers, great progress can be made in establishing facts, deeds and motives. Another reason for this is that we are not wasting our time with Middleton-paid shills, or 'astroturfers'.

The time-wasting shills on RG are easy to spot, for example cate1949, Rosella, Nighthawk and PaulaB. These are the disinfo agents who are there to claim that black is white against anyone who is getting even close to the truth ... or should I say, brown is blue?

 study 

Very well put Royal Lowness! Like a Star @ heaven 
Could 'Alexandrine'and 'Yooper' be  shills too (gatekeepers) or compromised half-Truthers? Certainly seems that way as they both hate truth coming out about the Windsor's. The mods on Royal Gossip filter the truth, hamper and obstruct the honest posters. The troublemakers run riot and avidly post and openly provoke others and are let off Scot free! Who in their right mind would put up with such censored and controlled forum?  Rolling Eyes 
A friend e-mailed me and informed me that they were was falsely accused by someone of being a sock puppet, naturally they were upset. Who wouldn't be? They contacted 'Yooper' and what did she do, well absolutely nothing, a big fat zero. If she's ignorant of the etiquette involved in acting as a forum moderator, then she should study the rules again. There is nothing more rude than a poster being left in limbo and it's the posters who make a forum. There would be no forum without them.
The  British "Royal Family" are absolutely not as they seem."Queenie" herself has been involved in both pedophilia rings and in murdering those who she sees as a threat to her reign. These FAKES are absolutely not British in any aspect, but are criminals, frauds, and have absolutely no rights to the British throne at all.
“Anyone who stands in the way of Truth, at any level; and does not actively propagate the Truth they know and resist this tyranny at some level, is helping to create death, destruction and suffering. Therefore they are on the side of darkness and a traitor to humanity.”
 Exclamation 

 Like a Star @ heaven 

Well this mod and Admin likes ' speaking the truth ' literally

Tess
Admin

Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar on Thu May 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Crystal & Tess,
Yooper Pooper did not allow any dissent(given with proof) on any of her political ideologies either. She censored with a "banned" anyone that did not follow her political side.

If a thread is opened for open political discussion then she needs to refute what is being said or just shut her mouth and learn!!!
avatar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Posts : 285
Join date : 2014-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Tess on Thu May 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Crystal & Tess,
Yooper Pooper did not allow any dissent(given with proof) on any of her political ideologies either. She censored with a "banned" anyone that did not follow her political side.

If a thread is opened for open political discussion then she needs to refute what is being said or just shut her mouth and learn!!!

From what I can see she banned anyone with a brain cell...period  lol! 

Tess
Admin

Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar on Thu May 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Tess wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Crystal & Tess,
Yooper Pooper did not allow any dissent(given with proof) on any of her political ideologies either. She censored with a "banned" anyone that did not follow her political side.

If a thread is opened for open political discussion then she needs to refute what is being said or just shut her mouth and learn!!!

From what I can see she banned anyone with a brain cell...period  lol! 

Well I have too many brain cells compared to her.

In the words of the Saker ( political blogger):
"Solzhenitsyn used to speak of a "decline in courage" and I personally see it everywhere and in everything. If I was also afraid of offending somebody for simply speaking the truth, I would not be able to look at myself in the mirror. The more pressure I will get to shut up or accept the modern dogmas of political correctness, the more I will push back and denounce that kind of pressure for what it is: an attempt to silence the opposition."
avatar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Posts : 285
Join date : 2014-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Tess on Thu May 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:
Tess wrote:
Duquesa de Azúcar wrote:Crystal & Tess,
Yooper Pooper did not allow any dissent(given with proof) on any of her political ideologies either. She censored with a "banned" anyone that did not follow her political side.

If a thread is opened for open political discussion then she needs to refute what is being said or just shut her mouth and learn!!!

From what I can see she banned anyone with a brain cell...period  lol! 

Well I have too many brain cells compared to her.

In the words of the Saker ( political blogger):
"Solzhenitsyn used to speak of a "decline in courage" and I personally see it everywhere and in everything.  If I was also afraid of offending somebody for simply speaking the truth, I would not be able to look at myself in the mirror.   The more pressure I will get to shut up or accept the modern dogmas of political correctness, the more I will push back and denounce that kind of pressure for what it is: an attempt to silence the opposition."

 Like a Star @ heaven 

Tess
Admin

Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Iamroyalty on Fri May 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Oh well Tess, that's us lot out then !!!


Last edited by Iamroyalty on Fri May 30, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Posts : 781
Join date : 2014-03-04
Location : My Own Personal Middleton-free Planet

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Tess on Fri May 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:^ Oh well Tess, that's us lot out then !!!

 Very Happy

Tess
Admin

Posts : 215
Join date : 2014-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by CrystalEve on Sat May 31, 2014 11:42 am

From what I can see she banned anyone with a brain cell...period  lol! [/quote]

Tee hee, the mods were biased against posters who were telling truths. They accepted half truth, which is no truth at all. Perhaps they ought to consider renaming the site, Half Truth Royal Gossip!

Wondering if anyone on the forum might not particularly like changing the colour of the text.
I didn't think it was very nice of 'Alexandrine' to make a comment on the 'Members Only' on that closed shop forum, when she knew darn well that I couldn't read it, because at that point in time I hadn't done 200 posts.  Rolling Eyes  She put forward that the poster in her opinion was 'adolescent' and hence this might be the reason for posting in blue. I wish, no I don't, I wouldn't want my teenage years back for all the tea in China. Tee hee, anyway honourable members, throwing down the gauntlet here, you're an upfront team, .............  truthfully now Lords and Ladies, thoughts good and bad accepted here Exclamation  
I know Admin doesn't mind, could be she is a bit arty too?  flower 


Here is an interesting game using for COLOURlovers!

http://www.colourlovers.com/forums/1,2,6930/Wheel_of_Color_Game

_________________
Tall oaks from little acorns grow.
avatar
CrystalEve
Baroness

Posts : 301
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by PaulineB on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:28 am

GermanyY

Good to have you and your interesting posts on this forum - always look forward to reading them

PaulineB
Princess

Posts : 590
Join date : 2014-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by CrystalEve on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:25 pm

GermanyY

Good to have you and your interesting posts on this forum - always look forward to reading them

 flower Thank you, very kind of you to say so!

_________________
Tall oaks from little acorns grow.
avatar
CrystalEve
Baroness

Posts : 301
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by One of the Peasants on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Well, I am grateful for this forum, even when someone disagrees with your way of thinking, the other opinion becomes part of the discussion, not a way to shout someone down.
avatar
One of the Peasants
Lady

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-05-24
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Indie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:43 pm

I agree. I love this forum. I love being able to state my opinions without The School Marm constantly correcting me or threatening to ban me. Give me a break.

Indie
Duchess

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2014-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by CrystalEve on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Indie wrote: Give me a break.

Phew, relief, not to have a fire, breathing dragon(s) on your back at any given second!  Wink 

_________________
Tall oaks from little acorns grow.
avatar
CrystalEve
Baroness

Posts : 301
Join date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This forum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum