Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum

+14
Romilly
Spitfire
Rozel
Snow Kitten
One of the Peasants
PaulineB
Iamroyalty
Royal Lowness
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Tess
Admin- Michelle
Duquesa de Azúcar
GermanY
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

This forum - Page 4 Empty Re: This forum

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Pauline B - how about arranging a royal visit to your factory then you could give PG's belated birthday present to willy and waity  personally? Write to BP/KP and say you girls  are all in the doldrums a  bit with the financial crisis/low pay etc and a visit would really boost everyone's morale!!   Perhaps you could make sure you are presented to one of them so you could ask some rather pertinent questions?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:25 pm

IanRoyalwhat a brill idea, will write tomorrow and let the team know. I wonder if they would bring George, doubtful as he looks so unlike them. Babies love Wheetabix and who knows it might help George to eat more healthily as according to rumour he is always scoffing cakes.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Tried to correct above but wouldn't work so apologies IamRoyalty

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:45 pm

PaulineB wrote:Tried to correct above but wouldn't work so apologies IamRoyalty

Apologies accepted PB flower 

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:51 am

I went to check the comments over the other forum.Ok those women are seriously getting disgusting two comments saying how she's is in love with PG and the other how she swoons. I know they meant it as awe such a cute baby boy but it sounds really creepy the way they wrote it.For old strangers to write that about a strange boy who they don't know what a bunch of freaks.One more thing even if they write glowing stuff won't change that in time the truth will come out that the tramp is not his mother.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:43 pm

Doesn´t change a thing GermanY.  They are trying to make everyone think he is the cutest kid ever and also they want people to believe the lazy couple are his "parents".  In their dreams.  As you so rightly say, the truth will out, maybe sooner than they think.  They will be swooning then  Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:55 pm

I hope so Snow Kitten what will be their lame excuses when it's discovered? Prob pretending they are in shock.The give away Waity can't be his mother is how the Daily Mail keeps repeating in every article how Waity' gave birth' to PG. lol

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:57 pm

On which planet did she do that GermanY (give birth). Must be a sad bunch of old women with nothing else to do but coo over an ugly baby who, if surrogacy theory correct, has no right to be in line of succession to the British throne. That makes so many things fraudulent, not just the line of succession. The birth certificate, passport, and so it goes on as time passes, just digging a deeper and deeper hole. You have to feel sorry for the old dears really, must be quite a sad little life they lead. More to be pitied than anything else.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Yes, Snow, very sad to think of oldies with their only pleasure being forum nasties. It makes me feel very sad to think the oldies have nothing better to do. Could they not make jam or bake cakes to raise money for the under-privileged. Give them something to focus on and do a good deed at the same time.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:46 pm

Agree snow but I also think some of them are Medds so vociferous are they in saying black is white. Their oohing and aahing over the little rolly polly Georgie confirms it.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:16 am

Anniecross wrote:Agree snow but I also think some of them are Medds so vociferous are they in saying black is white.  Their oohing and aahing over the little rolly polly Georgie confirms it.

They're obviously colour-blind as well as just plain stupid

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:On which planet did she do that GermanY (give birth). Must be a sad bunch of old women with nothing else to do but coo over an ugly baby who, if surrogacy theory correct, has no right to be in line of succession to the British throne. That makes so many things fraudulent, not just the line of succession. The birth certificate, passport, and so it goes on as time passes, just digging a deeper and deeper hole. You have to feel sorry for the old dears really, must be quite a sad little life they lead. More to be pitied than anything else.
Well said.Something is definitely up look at the RF they all look really tense QE looks like a scared rabbit.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Yup, those royals are definitely not a happy bunch right now So many signs not looking good right now.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Yes, GermanY - QE does look like a scared rabbit, even chuck looks as miserable as sin. Andrew has a face like thunder when waity is in the vicinity. The only one who seems to make some sort of effort with waity is Harry, and he probably only pays lips service to keep willy boy happy.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:35 am

^They really thought getting rid of Diana would solve all their problems and it has gotten worse for them.None of this would be happening if PD was still alive but they are so greedy and stupid they don't see into the future they only see the now and here. As for Harry he should stop doing favours for his dumb brother this is why I think if Harry marries he'll put his brother first than his wife.Let Wimpo handle Waity it's not Harry's job to do that.How long until Wimpo asks Harry to sleep with Waity too because he doesn't want to.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Gross. I really hope Harry would never do such a thing. I wouldn't put it pass Willy Whimpo though.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:11 pm

GermanY wrote:^They really thought getting rid of Diana would solve all  their problems and it has gotten worse for them.None of this would be happening if PD was still alive but they are so greedy and stupid they don't see into the future they only see  the now and here. As for Harry he should stop doing favours for his dumb brother this is why I think if Harry marries he'll put his brother first than his wife.Let Wimpo handle Waity it's not Harry's job to do that.How long until Wimpo asks Harry to sleep with Waity too because he doesn't want to.

Spot on GermanY. If Princess Diana was still with us the midds would never have gotten past the Palace gates, let alone inside. As they always say, every action has a reaction. The royal family are now reaping what they sowed nearly 17 years ago. Ain´t Karma a b*tch.

Harry is in fact doing his brother no favours at all by taking the flack and covering for that dumb a$ they call willy boy. Harry should live his own life and let willy boy get on with sorting out the biggest mistake of his life. If he sleeps with waity to humour his brother he has even less brain cells than I think he has at the moment, and there are not many of then are there given his behavour.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Agree GermanY and GB. Getting rid of Princess Diana was the dumbest thing that family ever did. I often wonder if they think about it and wish the nod was never given. PD was a pussy cat compared to this lot. Talk about revenge from the grave. Can just imagine PD sat looking down on this unholy mess and having a good laugh, bless her.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:54 pm

She couldn't have wished a worse nightmare on them if she tried!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Maybe this whole saga should be called:

"The Revenge of Princess Diana"

The way that poor girl was treated and killed off who could blame her for wanting revenge.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:53 pm

She hated the RF

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Indie wrote:She  hated the RF

So do I now

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:18 am

Her son sure is doing a good job in destroying his family though.I think there will be a point f they have to it doesn't matter if he's part of the RF they will get rid of him too.They are not going to give up their luxurious lifestyle because of a pathetic man and his slutty wife. Wimpo better watch his back too.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:36 am

Princess Diana´s Revenge  -  if it is she is doing a good job of it.  And yes, I agree GermanY, family or not, if willy boy continues to bring the family down then they will be ruthless. He was their Jewel in the Crown, the Golden Boy  -  sadly no more.  He is turning into a thorn in their side.  Willy boy and waity, grinning like inane fools at the Order of the Garter at Windsor earlier this week, that has never been known, and he was as bad as her on this occasion.  That ridiculous curtsy to HM, and the resentful look on her face at having to actually curtsy, how much more are the royals going to take before they have their own revenge. That Diana Card is so well used by willy boy now there can´t be any print left on it.

Last edited by Rozel on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:44 am

I expect ER feels like slapping her with a very large wet fish. waity clearly only wanted the trappings of marriage into the RF and has absolutley no respect or love of tradition etc. I wonder what all her "illustrious "relatives would think if they could see her now

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next