Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to Scotland May 29

+8
Spitfire
Indie
GingerBeau46
Snow Kitten
Iamroyalty
Anne-Elliot
Romilly
GermanY
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to Scotland May 29 Empty Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to Scotland May 29

Post by GermanY Sat May 24, 2014 10:17 pm

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2014051518758/prince-william-kate-middleton-visit-scotland/
The Scots don't seem too thrilled with them I hope they protests these two waste of money.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to Scotland May 29 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to Scotland May 29

Post by Romilly Sun May 25, 2014 6:43 pm

It can only be a matter of time before someone hurls an egg or even better a haggis!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to Scotland May 29 Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity-lazy going to Scotland May 29

Post by Anne-Elliot Tue May 27, 2014 10:08 am

Yes, I predict a sudden surge in support for the 'Yes' vote after their visit!
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 27, 2014 10:28 am

Romilly wrote:It can only be a matter of time before someone hurls an egg or even better a haggis!

Or gives her a bag of knickers - I would be sorely tempted to ask her if she was wearing any - that's me heading to the Tower!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue May 27, 2014 2:05 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:
Romilly wrote:It can only be a matter of time before someone hurls an egg or even better a haggis!

Or gives her a bag of knickers - I would be sorely tempted to ask her if she was wearing any - that's me heading to the Tower!!

LOL - it will happen one day!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu May 29, 2014 2:03 pm

DM article on the Scottish visit.  They are both behaving so falsely, it shows in every photo.  I do notice in one of the photos I think there is a weight in the coat, front right as you look at her.  And what a dreadful outfit, looks like a cast off from the attic, previously worn by the queen mother.  Long dress beneath the coat.  Looking her worst with that maniacal grin, and as for her underbite, it looks dreadful.  I have no idea how she has the nerve to step out in public after the whole word has seen her a$$ a few days ago.  Keep her out of sight, for goodness sake, ugly inside and out, a useless waste of space.  Send her back to ma and pa, let them put up with her

I see no photos of the "happy" couple looking at one another, can´t think why there isn´t one   Question   Oh yes, he is probably still angry with her re "bum-gate". 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2642638/Shes-real-Queen-Hearts-A-smiling-Duchess-Cambridge-greeted-cheering-crowds-Prince-William-make-official-appearance-Australian-tour.html

The underbite
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/29/article-2642638-1E4D17E800000578-989_470x650.jpg

I see the cheek fillers need topping up, and the old jowls are forming  -  way too early for them, normally happens in your fifties, if not a bit later.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/29/article-2642638-1E4CD4A800000578-631_474x840.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Thu May 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Thanks for the comments and link Snow Kitten, much appreciate. Still a maniacal mess I see, and as for the photos, jeepers, methinks those two are are very cool terms right now, bet ole wimpy hates being there with her today.

I see she has the most awful outfit on, and agree, the facework seems to be going south right now. Hope the public are paying their taxes, they are needed for the beauty treatments again  Rolling Eyes Not, I hasten add, that they do her any good, always can tell when work done, she ends up with a face like a chipmunk. Anyway, if there are weights in the coat hem then no lady bits to be exposed today. Shame, she must be having withdrawal symptoms.

GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm

Good Lord!!!! Cathy Crotchbridge's face is really sagging, jowls and eyes, galore! It almost looks like her face is melting. Sort of like the Wicked Witch of the West in The Wizard of Oz. Thanks SK for showing us that. It's shocking.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Thu May 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu May 29, 2014 7:58 pm

DuchessorDiva blog for today´s Scotland visit - very scathing. She also noted the fake smiles and pretend "happy" faces. Not sure it fooled anyone. Daily Fail hyping it up as usual. One can only surmise that someone high up at the Daily Fail is being paid well to write all this drivel.

http://katemiddletonduchessordiva.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/performance-review-strathearn-community-campus-grouse-distillery-052914/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu May 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Good comments Sno, here and earlier. How on earth can Waity go out there grinning maniacally when pics of her naked backside are flying round the Internet and being used as every pervert's screensaver and worse! The look on some of those men's faces most definitely say 'I have seen your naked butt - and more!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu May 29, 2014 8:35 pm

I posted this on another thread but very relevant here.

More brilliant observations by Sarah Whalen!

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/top-stories/item/677317-will-kate-middleton-skirt-panties-with-scotland-visit

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 9:24 pm

I just can't get over her face. Good God, she has aged another 10 years. An aging 50 year old. They are going to have to spend a fortune to blow that face up with fillers.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 9:25 pm

I guess Bum Gate is taking its toll on the poor little put upon thing.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu May 29, 2014 9:32 pm

She looks awful today; her skin is worse than ever; her grin is more manic than ever; there is no light in her eyes; she looks depressed; and she appears to be controlled by an auto-pilot.  I don't detect any real warmth or love between her and PW; they appear to be going through the motions on the instructions of The Palace PR and are not happy bunnies.  Love's Young Dream has long since vanished - if it ever existed in the first place.

And it's hard to believe that she's only 31! Has her Birth Certificate been altered?

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 9:40 pm

It's suspected that is has been altered.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu May 29, 2014 9:47 pm

She looks in her late 30s, if not older.

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu May 29, 2014 9:50 pm

50's

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu May 29, 2014 10:32 pm

With access to the best estheticians, nutritionists, and an enormously lavish lifestyle, she has no excuses for looking a decade older than her years (with the photoshopping too). What was the reason for her sickly childhood photos? What was this mysterious illness (possibly caused her rumored fertility issues)? Or has her smoking, drinking, tanning & excessive dieting to blame? Is she ill?

Last edited by Dallasite on Thu May 29, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Syntax)

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Indie wrote:I just can't get over her face. Good God, she has aged another 10 years. An aging 50 year old. They are going to have to spend a fortune to blow that face up with fillers.

She'll look older than her mother soon!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Spitfire wrote:She looks awful today; her skin is worse than ever; her grin is more manic than ever; there is no light in her eyes; she looks depressed; and she appears to be controlled by an auto-pilot.  I don't detect any real warmth or love between her and PW; they appear to be going through the motions on the instructions of The Palace PR and are not happy bunnies.  Love's Young Dream has long since vanished - if it ever existed in the first place.

And it's hard to believe that she's only 31!  Has her Birth Certificate been altered?

No Spitfire - it's just her lifestyle and personality showing though

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri May 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Went across to Bild to see if anything more on bumgate. Lo and behold an article from them on the visit yesterday. Do we get the impression they are gunning for waity, seems a bit like it to me.

http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/royals/catherine-mountbatten-windsor/gesichtsakrobatik-nach-whiskyprobe-36192486.bild.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri May 30, 2014 5:45 pm

So, I log in to the Telegraph and discover that the lazy couple did not return hom from Perth and Kinross yesterday evening.   They stayed overnight at Gleneagles.  Strange how they can leave the kid behind to suit themselves isn´t it.  

Also in the article,

His mother Lianne McNamara said the Duchess told her: "George has Spiderman pyjamas but they are too big for him just now."
"She was saying how much her little boy has grown so big, so quickly,” Ms McNamara added.

Hmmm, someone has been reading the blogs.  That kid is so big because in my opinion he was born on 4 June, not 22 July as we were led to believe.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-william/10863011/Prince-Georges-Spiderman-pyjamas.html

Do we gain the impression the paps are fighting back now, in any way they can get away with. We would never have heard before that they stayed overnight at Gleneagles. More luxury at the expense of us, the good old taxpayers.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Yup - the worm is turning and about time too

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Fri May 30, 2014 10:13 pm

And how much did that overnight stay cost the taxpayer?

The Royal Sprog can get dragged around New Zealand and Australia, but cannot be shown to the Scottish people. An obvious PR exercise to ensure that the Aussies reject a Republic and retain the Monarchy! And where is The Royal Sprog? With Cruella at Manson Towers?

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next