Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

+12
PaulineB
Snow Kitten
Duquesa de Azúcar
One of the Peasants
Romilly
GingerBeau46
Cloggy
Anne-Elliot
Tess
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Iamroyalty Sat May 24, 2014 10:30 am

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife Empty Re: Waity the serial exhibitionist. From girlfriend to wife

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Sun May 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Wow! This article is questioning Kate's mental state in relationship to her wanton exhibitionism, doubts fitness for the role (again her refusal to take the Queen's advice), even brings up the possibility of divorce...is this the beginning of the end for Waity??

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 8:22 am

Apologies for the confusion ppl....I tried to split the topic from the wasty no knickers thread but haven't found a way to merge...As soon as either of us figure it out it will be one thread

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon May 26, 2014 10:52 am

I am still trying to find a way to merge or change the title. Work in progress
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot Mon May 26, 2014 11:40 am

Well done Willy-boy! What a catch you landed!

Why does this creature continually go knicker-less? Fine in the privacy of your own (taxpayer-funded)home - but not when you're supposed to be representing your country! Do you think Ma & Pa are naturists & raised their sprogs accordingly?
Anne-Elliot
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Mon May 26, 2014 12:23 pm

I think a lot of the holidays and all those naked beach pics of Wimpo, they prefer naked.

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon May 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Cloggy wrote:I think a lot of the holidays and all those naked beach pics of Wimpo, they prefer naked.

That's one thing though but not when you are representing the monarch, esp on a foreign tour. IMO the fact she does it continually shows she is either so arrogant she thinks she can do what she likes and noone can touch her (forgive the phrasing there !) or she is a sandwich short of a picnic and doesn't realise what she is doing. IMO it is time the RF kicked her out - she can only get worse and has shown she is totally unfit to even be a Duchess let alone Queen Consort I feel another letter to ER coming on.

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Anne-Elliot wrote:Well done Willy-boy!  What a catch you landed!

Why does this creature continually go knicker-less?  Fine in the privacy of your own (taxpayer-funded)home - but not when you're supposed to be representing your country!  Do you think Ma & Pa are naturists & raised their sprogs accordingly?

Well they were all certainly relaxed when ma and pip were topless in front of willy on that yacht.... Ewwwww

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 2:35 pm

Oh My God. Glad I have eaten my lunch half an hour ago. Those meddeldooms and wimpo, all running around naked. Oh dearie me, not a pretty sight, not a decent one amongst them. I recall the photos of wimpo´s "man bits", oh my word, what can I say-

WARNING - LOOK AT YOUR PERIL

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/prince_william_naked_cock.jpg
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:
Cloggy wrote:I think a lot of the holidays and all those naked beach pics of Wimpo, they prefer naked.

That's one thing though but not when you are representing the monarch, esp on a foreign tour.  IMO the fact she does it continually shows she is either so arrogant she thinks she can do what she likes and noone can touch her (forgive the phrasing there !) or she is a sandwich short of a picnic and doesn't realise what she is doing.  IMO it is time the RF kicked her out - she can only get worse and has shown she is totally unfit to even be a Duchess let alone Queen Consort  I feel another letter to ER coming on.

DebbieB has already composed a memo, Iamroyalty.... You can send that if you like  Very Happy 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:Oh My God. Glad I have eaten my lunch half an hour ago. Those meddeldooms and wimpo, all running around naked.  Oh dearie me, not a pretty sight, not a decent one amongst them.  I recall the photos of wimpo´s "man bits", oh my word, what can I say-

WARNING  -  LOOK AT YOUR PERIL

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/prince_william_naked_cock.jpg

As I haven't eaten yet, I thought that I would take one for the team and 'proof read' suggested article, Gingerbeau but it's saying page not found??

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon May 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Tess wrote:
Iamroyalty wrote:

That's one thing though but not when you are representing the monarch, esp on a foreign tour.  IMO the fact she does it continually shows she is either so arrogant she thinks she can do what she likes and noone can touch her (forgive the phrasing there !) or she is a sandwich short of a picnic and doesn't realise what she is doing.  IMO it is time the RF kicked her out - she can only get worse and has shown she is totally unfit to even be a Duchess let alone Queen Consort  I feel another letter to ER coming on.

DebbieB has already composed a memo, Iamroyalty.... You can send that if you like  Very Happy 

It won't be the first time I've written to ER re waity - I was outraged about her performance at the Cenotaph last year and told ER that IMO waity is totally unfit to be Queen Consort and if they don't do something about the situation the RF will live to rue the day - seems they are ignoring my pleas!!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 3:20 pm

I would love to know how many letters they have received complaining about the lazy duo..it must run into millions recently  Rolling Eyes

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon May 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Tess wrote:I would love to know how many letters they have received complaining about the lazy duo..it must run into millions recently  Rolling Eyes

Laziness isn't the only thing being complained about!!! ER probably choke on her cornfakes most mornings

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:
Tess wrote:I would love to know how many letters they have received complaining about the lazy duo..it must run into millions recently  Rolling Eyes

Laziness isn't the only thing being complained about!!!  ER probably choke on her cornfakes most mornings

I bet she double choked this morning...although wait, maybe not!! How many times has photos of waity's bottom landed on her desk recently? affraid 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 6:06 pm

I've just seen this on RD......I can't stop laughing  Laughing 

http://lovelolaheart.com

This isn’t the first time Kate has flashed her bare bum, and I’m not talking about the bottomless bikini balcony pics from France or her exposed backside at Calgary or all of the so-called wardrobe malfunctions. Kate was a serial mooner in her younger days, earning her the nickname Kate Middlebum in Marlborough College for her frequently [i]dropping trou to expose her bare behind to boys to improve her popularity.

For those who don’t know the history of The Mattress moniker, Prince William’s security detail is credited for coming up with it because of how poorly Prince William treated Kate while they were dating. No matter how cruelly or coldly Prince William was to her, she would always run to answer his late-night booty calls so she could have the perceived honor of sexually pleasuring the Petulant Prince she called Big Willie. Kate was his sex doormat.

This Blue Mountains photo auction would suggest Kate’s used up the last of the press protection she received through marriage. If Buckingham Palace does manage some legal maneuver to get the sale squashed or attempts to procure it using other means, I suspect some of the more embarrassing Kate photos from the past will surface as a gentle reminder to the Palace that they have been benefiting from photographer restraint. In addition to Kate’s potential pre-Duchess indiscretions and official engagement wardrobe malfunctions, it’s been strongly hinted that far more intimate photos from the French balcony series exist, one set is rumored to show Kate kneeling before her prince en plein air.

So there we have it folks...now we KNOW where she got the name the mattress from...how can willy have respected her enough to marry her? and what shape has the marriage being in for 3 years for her to be constantly ' mooning'

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 6:31 pm

DM running with the story....already there are comments such as this pathetic effort

null, 34 minutes ago
It's only skin

Lobotomy needed asap  Laughing 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2639702/Royal-privacy-row-German-tabloid-website-publishes-picture-Duchess-Cambridges-skirt-blew-Australia-tour.html#comments

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon May 26, 2014 6:49 pm

So that's why she's been hiding until thrusday her mother must be cooking something up as we speak.In a way I am happy she's making Wimpo look like a fool too.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Just made this comment on the DM thread

continually flashing your private parts in public is against the law in this country and those who constantly 'engage' in this seedy activity are subject to court and mental health orders...why is this weirdo not subject to the laws of this country?

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Try again, same link but recopied from the article. it works for me, not sure why you can´t access it.

I could insert an image but not advisable! If not will see if Tess or Admin can post and see if any better connection.

http://chrisspivey.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/prince_william_naked_cock.jpg

Let me know how it goes.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 27, 2014 10:53 am

GingerBeau46 wrote:Try again, same link but recopied from the article.  it works for me, not sure why you can´t access it.

I could insert an image but not advisable!  If not will see if Tess or Admin can post and see if any better connection.

http://chrisspivey.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/prince_william_naked_cock.jpg

Let me know how it goes.

Still says page not found

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue May 27, 2014 4:49 pm

by Romilly Today at 15:48

Running on Sky News through the day -
Kay Burley rather sarcastic - couldn't stop grinning - Paul Royal correspondent tried to keep a straight face and sort of made light of it whilst slipping in that the pics could be found on the Internet etc etc. KB suggested she needed a 6 pack of Granny knickers!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 27, 2014 5:31 pm

[quote="Romilly"]
by Romilly Today at 15:48

Running on Sky News through the day -
Kay Burley rather sarcastic - couldn't stop grinning - Paul Royal correspondent tried to keep a straight face and sort of made light of it whilst slipping in that the pics could be found on the Internet etc etc. KB suggested she needed a 6 pack of Granny knickers!

/quote]

Talk about encouraging everyone to have a look - I love it

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Tue May 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Tess wrote:
GingerBeau46 wrote:Oh My God. Glad I have eaten my lunch half an hour ago. Those meddeldooms and wimpo, all running around naked.  Oh dearie me, not a pretty sight, not a decent one amongst them.  I recall the photos of wimpo´s "man bits", oh my word, what can I say-

WARNING  -  LOOK AT YOUR PERIL

As I haven't eaten yet, I thought that I would take one for the team and 'proof read' suggested article, Gingerbeau but it's saying page not found??

Can you view it yet? If not will find another link to post.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next