Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ?

+11
One of the Peasants
Snow Kitten
PaulineB
CrystalEve
Duquesa de Azúcar
Indie
GingerBeau46
Anne-Elliot
Tess
Romilly
Admin- Michelle
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ?

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:54 pm

This takes the biscuit - being paid 40k pa for his new part time job. Some other guy could have that job to keep him and his family going.

And what is the first photo we see - willy boy wearing spectacles!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/484096/Prince-William-to-become-air-ambulance-pilot
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Willies new job...................again ! and what about that Cambridge course ?

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:45 pm

To William a handling a helicopter ...a job, whatever is just to pass time. It's just for a few hours he doesn't care.
As long as the photos of him in a helicopter, having a "job" keep being fed to the media, that's all fine and dandy to him.

This man is dedicated to nothing but the good life. A good life paid for by the Brits' taxpayers.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 am

Oh my, look at this. I did the poll - 70% no and 30% yes. Great article for us, but not bill middleton and his bint.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/william-kate-arent-humble---3780579#.U6-xkTI1fP8.twitter
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:36 pm

And the royals think the press and the public are stupid. We all knew why that info was released on fakie´s "birthday", hoping it would get hidden in the hype - which did not actually materialise as it happens, very little hype.

Niraj Tanna@ IkonPitures
OFFICIAL: Pr. William to become air ambulance operator. All those millions wasted doing up Apt 1a. Is he REALLY value for money?
Funny how the palace release the info on George's birthday. That's how you Bury news people.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:21 am

Yup, sneaky, but sadly, in truth, that is what we now know is their MO. They obviously thought the "birthday" of porgie would obliterate that little snippet. Unfortunately, as ever, they are not as smart as they think they are, and also the people are now on red alert for their lies and deceptions.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Interesting reading - noting really surprising but glad to see others are getting fed up with him

http://t.co/YOCBrbC1d7

Scathing comments on RFM too - how he's finished his transitional year and he has "transitioned back to flying" !

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Prince William will train as a full-time air ambulance pilot, becoming the first future heir to the throne to sign a contract with a private company, Kensington Palace has announced.

He will start training this September, and by next March will be qualified to fly day and night shifts with East Anglian Air Ambulance flying missions in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire.

The role will be his full-time job and he will fit royal duties and charity work around it.

He, wife Kate and son George will split their time between their Norfolk country home Anmer Hall and their London Kensington Palace residence.

Renovations on the 10-bedroom Anmer Hall on the Queen’s 20,000-acre Sandringham Estate are almost complete, and the family already spend time there.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-train-full-time-4018852#.U-OBkGK9KSN

Victoria Murphy @ QueenVicMirror
ANNOUNCEMENT: Prince William will become a helicopter pilot with East Anglian Air Ambulance

Palace says Prince William will start training in September and qualify in March to fly day and night shifts

Prince William will be full time with @EastAngliAirAmb but his roster will take royal duties into account

Prince William will be the first royal in direct line of succession to take a job with a private company when he joins @EastAngliAirAmb

Prince William will donate his £40,000 salary after tax and national insurance to charity

More comments from the paps

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail  
What does this mean for Kate? She will continue with her small portfolio of work, I am told, & focus on 'being a mother'. No rise in duties

Emily Andrews ‏@byEmilyAndrews
Patrick Peal chief exe @EastAngliAirAmb “This is really good news for the charity and we're delighted His Highness has decided to fly with us

Emily Andrews ‏@byEmilyAndrews  
Patrick Peal:"We are confident this will help raise the profile of the charity & other air ambulance charities in the region and across UK"

Tim Ewart @EwartRoyale
Correction: William's air ambulance salary will be given in full to charity .. but not the charity that runs the helicopters. Apologies

Niraj Tanna @IkonPictures
Real question is, how is William getting away with not being a full time royal? How is he calling the shots? Would he step aside? Threats?
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:Interesting reading - noting really surprising but glad to see others are getting fed up with him

Scathing comments on RFM too - how he's finished his transitional year and he has "transitioned back to flying" !

Love this comment on the Celebitch article

[From People]

From what I’ve heard, the Bond Air Services basically had to make this position for him out of thin air – they weren’t looking to hire anyone and when William expressed interest, they had to tailor the position to suit him and his vacation schedule (which is what happened at the RAF too). But at least he’s donating his salary to charity, I guess? Ugh. The bar is set so low with William and Kate, that’s where we are now. Meanwhile, William spent his “transition year” doing next to nothing and all of that money was spent to renovate Kensington Palace… and it’s just going to sit there, empty, for the next two or three years. And I don’t care what their office claims now, this move means that Kate and William will barely be doing any charity work or royal work. Kate gets to spend time with her friends in Norfolk and shop in private. It might be time to have another baby, just so it looks like she’s doing SOMETHING.

PS… I’m looking through some of the royal-beat journalists’ Twitter feeds and they are NOT happy. William’s office bent over backwards to deny this story initially back in April and May.

You must hop over and have a look, the reader comments are very scathing, as they should be.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:41 am

I wish he'd jsut in that bloody helicopter and fly away forever - oh, and take the middies and waity with him. He must leave PG behind to be brought up by people who will love him and give him a chance at a normal life so will have to be outside the RF

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:42 am

I think there is an ulterior motive here - since when has willy ever thought about anyone but himself - nice way to get his private pilot's licence at someone else's expense

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCQQqQIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fnews%2Fbreaking-news%2Fprince-william-to-be-air-ambulance-pilot%2Fstory-fni0xqlk-1227017271607&ei=FprkU6nELdHT7Aasm4HoCQ&usg=AFQjCNGxcQxZQ51X12lnaaeVKYd1MI5jXg&bvm=bv.72676100,d.ZWU&cad=rja

"THE 32-year-old will begin a five-month training course in September to gain a civilian pilot's licence, as well as emergency services response training."

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:17 am

A job made for him out of thin air is really quite laughable but shocking at the same time and of course conveniently near Amner Hall.  Most people work extremely hard to secure their positions in life and consequently job satisfaction which he can never have with so many strings being pulled.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:[b]

Prince William will donate his £40,000 salary after tax and national insurance to charity.

[/i]

Where have I heart the same twaddle before, does 'up' his image in the public eyes a bit I suppose, but I do not believe it? Pigs might fly! Hitler said, that he did not take a salary. Methinks the same old lies cobbled out time after time. Image, Image, Image!    Rolling Eyes
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:25 am

Did anyone actually find out if he did finish the course. It was rumoured in high places that it was pulled out of the hat to get him out of the holiday with Waity and the Medds which would have generated even more bad press.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 am

Iamroyalty wrote:Interesting reading - noting really surprising but glad to see others are getting fed up with him

Thanks IamR  -  loved these two paragraphs in the article from your link

[From People]

From what I’ve heard, the Bond Air Services basically had to make this position for him out of thin air – they weren’t looking to hire anyone and when William expressed interest, they had to tailor the position to suit him and his vacation schedule (which is what happened at the RAF too). But at least he’s donating his salary to charity, I guess? Ugh. The bar is set so low with William and Kate, that’s where we are now. Meanwhile, William spent his “transition year” doing next to nothing and all of that money was spent to renovate Kensington Palace… and it’s just going to sit there, empty, for the next two or three years. And I don’t care what their office claims now, this move means that Kate and William will barely be doing any charity work or royal work. Kate gets to spend time with her friends in Norfolk and shop in private. It might be time to have another baby, just so it looks like she’s doing SOMETHING.

PS… I’m looking through some of the royal-beat journalists’ Twitter feeds and they are NOT happy. William’s office bent over backwards to deny this story initially back in April and May.

Also found this on Google

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_Aviation_Group

I wonder if Bond have connections with the US, no doubt we will find out in due course.  Be interesting if they do originate from the US as did they not put out that is why willy boy left SAR, as it was being taken over by an American company  -  thought I read something like that somewhere, maybe not.

Just did a Google search, yes, a US company did take over SAR.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-21934077

Paragraph from the article  Bristow Helicopters is an Aberdeen-based company, although the corporate headquarters of the Bristow Group is in Texas.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:56 am

willy donating his salary is soooo stupid - what is 40K to him - he won't even notice it and he's getting training for is pilot's licence at our expense

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Willy now supposed to be involved in children's charities and has been secretly involved for some time - as if !

Scathing comments everywhere - below a sample

'How very odd that details of PW's concern for youth have been leaked. If he's been doing this for the past few years, then why hasn't this been published before now? His Centre Point meetings were given great publicity as he was following in the footsteps of his mother. Regarding this current news, the privileged Prince meeting with the dispossessed British youth is a God-given PR opportunity which appears to have slipped under the Press's radar. These meetings would have been leaked via social media - just imagine the bragging - "I met PW today..."

Does Knauf really think that he can continue to pull the wool over our eyes? Working with the cerebrally-challenged Cambridges has obviously dulled his perceptive abilities, but, unfortunately, for him we are not all stupid and blinkered. This is nothing more than a preparing-the-ground exercise to announce PW's resignation from the EAAA - security issues will of course, be cited for his departure. His aides and advisers should have considered those matters before he joined the EAAA. The Diletantte Prince picks and chooses and drops his career once again..for how much longer is this wastrel going to be indulged??'

and another -
'What utter rubbish - just like Waity having secret meetings with her charities. No one believes a word of it.

"He has spent a lot of time over the past couple of years, away from the public eye, visiting young people who are struggling to cope'

'Oh he’s been away from the public eye all right – but I doubt very much he was working at anything – other than getting a tan in Mustique, Africa'

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/prince-william-to-help-troubled-youth_1644420.html

'From an Indian paper - this is the whole story. Load of rubbish. Heard it all before. He will be giving up his duties when he leaves EAAA in two years time.

'My own money is on they've all realised EAAA isn't viable due to security issues and media interest and he won't be making many more outings. So they need to find him yet another bright idea to push to the gullible public. The collapse of Kids Co must have given them a light bulb moment. It still won't work because he has absolutely no interest in anything much at all.

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/media/press-releases/the-royal-wedding-charitable-gift-fund-over-1-million-pounds-raised-benefit

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:21 am

Even if this is remotely true about 'his secret charities' it's a big so what.This smells of PR and it's back firing people know his lazy this won't help at all or make him look good.All I can say his PR sucks!! lol

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2