Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lies on her death

+12
Duquesa de Azúcar
Snow Kitten
Dallasite
Indie
Tess
Romilly
Iamroyalty
Cloggy
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New lies on her death Empty New lies on her death

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 pm

We will never know for sure, but everyone thinks it, feels it, knows it

THEY MURDERED HER

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/diana-death-dossier-censored-65-3604237
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New lies on her death Empty Re: New lies on her death

Post by Royal Lowness Sun May 25, 2014 9:02 pm

The only car available that night was a Mercedes that had recently been stolen, tampered with, and then left to be 'recovered'. These cars have computer chips, similar to a mobile phone SIM card, which control aspects of the steering, braking and acceleration. This card had been changed, almost certainly allowing for remote control to be taken of the vehicle.

pale 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun May 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Royal Lowness wrote:The only car available that night was a Mercedes that had recently been stolen, tampered with, and then left to be 'recovered'. These cars have computer chips, similar to a mobile phone SIM card, which control aspects of the steering, braking and acceleration. This card had been changed, almost certainly allowing for remote control to be taken of the vehicle.

pale 

It's chilling, the meticulous planning, (probably months) in advance in order to execute the brutal, cold blooded murder of Diana.
 Sad
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Sun May 25, 2014 11:45 pm

watch a tv show person of interest.Series 3 uses that to try and kill a man
It was a 2 year op at a guess
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 1:21 pm

I always thought she was murdered, no two ways about it. A medic of good standing has said that from what he has read, had she been treated correctly at the scene and sped off to hopspital for surgery then she would have lived. Can´t remember who he was, but very adamant about it. It was always odd, why so long before they got her to the hospital. A remote device explains a lot doesn´t it. The only decent one in that family and they go and kill her off. Hope they are proud of themselves, because nobody else is.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloggy Mon May 26, 2014 1:34 pm

It screw up the boys mentally also. Both are not normal in the sense.Lots of baggage
It took too long to get to hospital and she could have been saved. The car computer chip and the old boston brakes show it was a professional hit

Cloggy
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon May 26, 2014 4:23 pm

This is beyond disgusting and to think these people think we should look up to them - NO WAY

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Mon May 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:This is beyond disgusting and to think these people think we should look up to them - NO WAY

I must dig out an article stating that they planned to murder Diana all along. Especially, moreso after her divorce. One of the reasons being is that Diana knew full well that Charles was not the father of either of her boys. Still they are desperately trying to hold back the tide waters regarding their true parentage. It's a full time shop for their lackeys.  flower 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon May 26, 2014 7:59 pm

I am stunned that no one but no one EVER states the plain and clear obvious
THESE BOYS DO NOT LOOK EVEN RELATED
different fathers and that is why Diana carried on with her cryptic messages. One such message of a breeding machine. She loved Charles ( God knows why ) 
Diana died cos she knew too much
I think it will take Bizzy,Pedo,Tampon Chuck to die before it stands a chance.
They keep sealing records for 50 or 100 years
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue May 27, 2014 12:29 am

Admin wrote:I am stunned that no one but no one EVER states the plain and clear obvious
different fathers and that is why Diana carried on with her cryptic messages. One such message of a breeding machine. She loved Charles ( God knows why ) 

They are much younger here, but you can clearly see that they are half-brothers. It's even more obvious now with William's receding hairline and bald spot.  Suspect You know Diana said herself that she wanted to 'end the house of Windsor'. Seems like she dealt them all a bombshell!
  bom 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lBgDyOyj5w4/T0n59iA631I/AAAAAAAAA8A/5drEoZ5vwoA/s1600/Princes%2BHarry%2Band%2BWilliam%2Bside-by-side%2B%25282%2529..jpg?SSImageQuality=Full
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 am

In one of the other threads I mentioned the excellent, very well researched book by Noel Botham about her murder which can be purchased on Amazon. If anyone needs convincing they should read this book, quite chilling.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue May 27, 2014 10:11 am

I have read 2 and had to import from USA. The two I have read say it was murder
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue May 27, 2014 2:08 pm

Admin wrote:I have read 2 and had to import from USA. The two I have read say it was murder

'the Murder of Princess Diana' - 'Revealed the truth behind the assassination of the Century' by Noel Botham is incredibly well researched, people named and very well documented.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Tue May 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Have just ordered it Romilly, thanks. I guess we all know it but it is nice to have it confirmed
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue May 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Romilly wrote:In one of the other threads I mentioned the excellent, very well researched book by Noel Botham about her murder which can be purchased on Amazon.   If anyone needs convincing they should read this book, quite chilling.

Romilly, thanks a bunch for bringing this to our attention. Much appreciated, I will definitely check this out and a few of my friends too.
My, it really makes me weep that Diana was surrounded by such a cold, despotic, murdering, heroin dealing cabal!
 pale
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 28, 2014 10:03 am

CrystalEve wrote:
Admin wrote:I am stunned that no one but no one EVER states the plain and clear obvious

They are much younger here, but you can clearly see that they are half-brothers. It's even more obvious now with William's receding hairline and bald spot.  Suspect You know Diana said herself that she wanted to 'end the house of Windsor'. Seems like she dealt them all a bombshell!
  bom 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lBgDyOyj5w4/T0n59iA631I/AAAAAAAAA8A/5drEoZ5vwoA/s1600/Princes%2BHarry%2Band%2BWilliam%2Bside-by-side%2B%25282%2529..jpg?SSImageQuality=Full

And willy is doing his best to finish what Diana started. The midds is his version of the loose cannon

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Wed May 28, 2014 10:06 am

Royal Lowness wrote:The only car available that night was a Mercedes that had recently been stolen, tampered with, and then left to be 'recovered'. These cars have computer chips, similar to a mobile phone SIM card, which control aspects of the steering, braking and acceleration. This card had been changed, almost certainly allowing for remote control to be taken of the vehicle.

pale 

Wow!!! This is the first time that I've heard this..Diana predicted her own death up to TWO years before it happened. She told people that her husband was planning an accident. In fact when I first heard the news, my first thought was OMG...she was right!!!

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed May 28, 2014 12:25 pm

The fact that the murder occurred when the old stingy mean bitch HM and her freak pervert pedo husband were tucked away neatly at Balmoral which proves in their stupid minds that they were oh so innocent. They think they got away with this atrocity but they have not. We may not be able to prove it factually but the whole world knows it in their hearts. They murdered her plain and simple. They are horrid murdering monsters. The world is over looking up to you m'am, we all know the truth. Take your short piano legged ass and your sour face along with your godawful freak show family and crawl under a rock and stay there.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed May 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Indie - so right, so perfectly put, the world is over looking up to QE and her family; the final nail in the coffin is the crotch flashing, bumgate Waity. No hope for them now!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Lowness Wed May 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Tess wrote:

pale 

Wow!!! This is the first time that I've heard this..Diana predicted her own death up to TWO years before it happened. She told people that her husband was planning an accident. In fact when I first heard the news, my first thought was OMG...she was right!!!

Tess, near the top of the page on http://www.realityreviewed.com/ are a number of scrolling photos that link to videos. Have a look at the one that has "What Happened?" on it (it's only 4 or 5 minutes long).

flower 
Royal Lowness
Royal Lowness
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed May 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Indie wrote:The fact that the murder occurred when the old stingy mean bitch HM and her freak pervert pedo husband were tucked away neatly at Balmoral which proves in their stupid minds that they were oh so innocent. They think they got away with this atrocity but they have not. We may not be able to prove it factually but the whole world knows it in their hearts. They murdered her plain and simple. They are horrid murdering monsters. The world is over looking up to you m'am, we all know the truth. Take your short piano legged ass and your sour face along with your godawful freak show family and crawl under a rock and stay there.

So well put Indie - go for it girl!!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed May 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Thank you Iamroyalty.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasite Thu May 29, 2014 1:05 am

How could they look upon her beloved sons' faces the morning after they orchestrated her death?? They must have ice running through their veins; clearly there are no tell-tale hearts haunting them.

Do you believe Charles was privy to the plans?

Dallasite
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Thu May 29, 2014 6:38 am

I guess it depends on what Diana knew and if it would have affected Chuckles
I imagine Diana knew of Chuck and Michael Fawcett , so would that be enough to topple the Monarchy ?
If they had a hidden breeding agenda
Interesting they changed law on surrogacy and homosexual heirs ?
I would think Chuck would have to know most things about all, being the Heir
If you read and read and research it keeps coming back with HM,Pedo Phil, Chuck and Tony Blair
Are they beloved ? or is that what we are told ?
If he loved them, he would have chosen to do many things and then again chosen to not do many
Would many men marry the woman after his ex wife's death, that caused their family to break up and make their beloved Mother so very unhappy ?
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu May 29, 2014 11:50 am

I think HM, PP and chas knew the score. As you say, how could you like at Princess Diana´s two sons, the morning they were informed of their beloved mothers death, and justify what they had authorised to be done. Ice water in their veins, not blood.

Great post Indie  flower well said, and every word true.

Going to hop over and investigate that link Royal Lowness, sounds very interesting, thanks for posting it.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next