Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will there be a second "pregnancy"?

+14
PaulineB
Duquesa de Azúcar
starsailor
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Rozel
GermanY
Spitfire
CrystalEve
Indie
One of the Peasants
Tess
Romilly
GingerBeau46
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Will there be a second "pregnancy"? Empty Will there be a second "pregnancy"?

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 10:27 am

Had to laugh at this  lol!   Have they found another willing surrogate?

I doubt Anmer Hall has been visited recently.  These articles are so ridiculous.  Twin?  Must be hidng them around her ankles, she was so thin on the recent tour, ending approx 4 weeks ago.  They don´t seem on overly friendly terms either do they.

The photos in the article are hilarious. One of waity with a huge bump, considering she has been awol since she departed Australian soil they have obviously photoshopped it. The photo is at the very bottom of the article with a poll - is kate pregnant or not. The not has the most votes so far.

Another one of the first child, looks very much like his biological father in this one.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2014/04/07/prince-george-kate.jpg

Link to the article

http://www.ibtimes.com/kate-middleton-pregnant-twin-girls-tabloid-claims-duchess-has-gained-baby-weight-1588566

"After multiple rumors that the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, is expecting her second child, a new report is now saying that the British royal is preparing to welcome not one baby, but twin girls, with her husband, Prince William.

“Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she’s talked about it so much that William did too,” a "palace insider" revealed in the latest issue of OK! Magazine. According to the unidentified source, Middleton, 32, and Prince William, 31, who welcomed their first child, Prince George, in July, are calling the second pregnancy a “dream come true.”

“William’s beside himself with excitement,” dished the source, adding that the royal couple of three years have always had plans to raise their children close in age due to Middleton’s close bond with her sister, Pippa Middleton, 30. “Kate and William agreed early on to have the kids as close together as possible so they could be raised to be friends as well as siblings,” said an insider.

While Middleton is reportedly excited about the prospect of welcoming two baby girls, the Duke of Cambridge is also said to be over the moon about two princesses joining his royal brood. Said a source, “He thinks it’s time for more girls in the family line.

Another reason the royal duo is excited about welcoming girls? Reportedly, Middleton feels having an increased amount of estrogen around Kensington Palace will be a positive influence on Prince George, now 10 months. “She thinks George having a sister will be tremendously good for his character,” said a source.

While Clarence House has yet to confirm or deny the pregnancy reports, OK!, which published images of Middleton resting her hand on her alleged baby bump, is reporting that the duchess has already gained 10 pounds due to her craving for freshly baked cookies. “Wills jokes that his daughters are going to have a terrible sweet tooth,” said an insider.

Life & Style Magazine published claims earlier this month that Middleton was pregnant with her second child and reportedly had her heart set on a girl. “Although they’ve both always said they don’t care what sex their children are, I know Kate would love to have a girl,” a source told the tabloid.

Middleton was last rumored to be expecting twins in March, when OK! reported that she was “14 weeks along” and had yet to undergo a gender-determining ultrasound.

The duchess was last photographed on the final day of the couple's New Zealand-Australia tour while boarding a departing flight in Canberra April 25. Middleton, who did not accompany Prince William to the Royal Marsden Hospital dinner at Windsor Castle May 13, was reportedly absent due to her busy schedule redecorating their country home at Anmer Hall."

Last edited by GingerBeau46 on Mon May 26, 2014 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Will there be a second "pregnancy"? Empty Re: Will there be a second "pregnancy"?

Post by Romilly Mon May 26, 2014 10:34 am

Well it must be the prelude to the 'miscarriage' we predicted and the reason for her hiding away. She desperately needs some good PR after the recent bumgate and the resurfacing of revolting explicit crotch shots. A fake 'miscarriage' is the urgent sympathy vote she needs, just like nudigate and HG.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Will there be a second "pregnancy"? Empty Re: Will there be a second "pregnancy"?

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 10:43 am

Trouble is Romilly, who will believe she is "pregnant" and had a miscarriage. All far too convenient, and one of those articles recently already highlighted the fact the the first "pregnancy" was well timed to save waity´s hide post Nudigate. Once you have been caught out in something it can be quite difficult to do the same thing again. And a "miscarriage" would be very suss too, a tad too convenient don´t you think.

Let them go for it, but I personally don´t think they will get away with it a second time, let´s face it, they haven´t got away with it first time. As for HG, I think the whole of Britain saw through that one. All eyes on ma, she was missing in action last time towards the end and reappeared with a much fuller figure.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon May 26, 2014 10:46 am

Their plotting, planning and desperate machinations truly deserve an Oscar!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Mon May 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Oh No Romilly, NO . can you imagine that family with an oscar on the mantelpiece. More than the mind can bear - hee hee. Unless of course a plastic one from their own range of goods, that would be acceptable for me.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 6:58 pm

Romilly wrote:Well it must be the prelude to the 'miscarriage'  we predicted and the reason for her hiding away.  She desperately needs some good PR after the recent bumgate and the resurfacing of revolting explicit crotch shots.   A fake 'miscarriage' is the urgent sympathy vote she needs, just like nudigate and HG.

ROTFLMAO Romilly....bumgate....excellent

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 7:04 pm

GingerBeau46 wrote:Oh No Romilly, NO  .  can you imagine that family with an oscar on the mantelpiece.  More than the mind can bear - hee hee.  Unless of course a plastic one from their own range of goods, that would be acceptable for me.

Laughing 

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Mon May 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Romilly wrote:Well it must be the prelude to the 'miscarriage'  we predicted and the reason for her hiding away.  She desperately needs some good PR after the recent bumgate and the resurfacing of revolting explicit crotch shots.   A fake 'miscarriage' is the urgent sympathy vote she needs, just like nudigate and HG.

One 'band aid' baby has not helped their relationship due to her supposed mental illness of flashing ....IMO...another one?  Suspect

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Will there be a second prganancy???  Hmm, has anyone thought to play a game of spin the turkey baster???  Just need the baster and two cards, Yes and No, I am betting no, Bill doesn't seem able to stand her much, you gotta kind of like some one. Of course, he may be planning to use beer goggles.  Otherwise the only other possibility is to go on the internet and reconnect with the bump pad people.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:56 pm

I am guessing "no" also. She and The Viper will never be able to carry off a second surrogacy. Not in a million years. I also don't think mentally that she and Prince Clench Jaw are capable of accomplishing this. They are falling apart right in front of our eyes. I expect some form of announcement will be made soon about their future.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Indie wrote: They are falling apart right in front of our eyes.

No wonder at it Living a Lie can have devastating consequences! They should be very  affraid, but of course they are too far gone for that normal, human reaction!
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Indie wrote:I am guessing "no" also. She and The Viper will never be able to carry off a second surrogacy. Not in a million years. I also don't think mentally that she and Prince Clench Jaw are capable of accomplishing this. They are falling apart right in front of our eyes. I expect some form of announcement will be made soon about their future.

Waity is certainly 'falling apart in front of our eyes' She looked depressed and insipid in that pathetic get up in Scotland on Thursday... And the announcement today of a 'bum minder' only proves what we have been saying all these years...that she is totally unsuitable for her role and that willy has (and should bloody acknowledge) that he made a terrible mistake in a) marrying her in the first place and b)having a child (surrogate or natural) with her at all!!! Rant over

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:43 pm

I love the comment, "William is beside himself with excitement!" The only excitement he shows in KM's company is the prospect of getting away from her as fast as possible. She didn't appear to be that polo charity match; did he tell her not to turn up to it? I suppose she was looking after PG...

Spitfire
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Spitfire wrote:I love the comment, "William is beside himself with excitement!" The only excitement he shows in KM's company is the prospect of getting away from her as fast as possible.  She didn't appear to be that polo charity match; did he tell her not to turn up to it?  I suppose she was looking after PG...

Diana used to show up and support her hubby in polo charity matches (with boys in tow). But as we have seen from her lacking support in charity dinners...supporting her hubby in his charity endeavours, isn't something that waity subscribes to

Tess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:55 am

There were two rumours when she went to the hospital Wimpo was going to leave her to hang out with his boys and she had a fit or she was so underweight she fainted and it was going to come out she had an eating disorder.I personally don't believe the viper told her to get 'pregnant' to take away from the France scandal.I think something else went on now if they use a surrogate again will it be the same woman or do they have spare young women that they keep locked up just in case.PG has brothers and sisters he might never know how cruel of them.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Just came across this. Makes sense to me. Seems like all the paps are getting wise to her now. The pr guys must be running plain out of ideas.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kate-middletons-pr-team-spreading-pregnancy-rumors-draw-attention-away-bare-butt-scandal-601752
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Rozel wrote:Just came across this.  Makes sense to me.  Seems like all the paps are getting wise to her now.  The pr guys must be running plain out of ideas.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kate-middletons-pr-team-spreading-pregnancy-rumors-draw-attention-away-bare-butt-scandal-601752

The sleazy Royal PR team are certainly masters at deflection, but her brazen, bare antics just will not go away!  Embarassed
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:57 am

Another one like if the public with some sense didn't already know.What they should start writing about who really gave with to George he's not real royalty
http://www.fashionstyle.com/articles/20714/20140609/kate-middleton-pregnant-again-duchess-of-cambridge-reportedly-baby-bump-number-2-stories-mask-naked-butt-scandal-attention-rumours.htm

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:51 pm

More trying to deflect from bumgate. People are beginning to see through them now.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/kate.middleton.pregnancy.rumors.sparked.by.pr.team/37973.htm
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Looking at the pix from the DM yesterday, I can see no sign of those twin girls that we have been told are due towards the ends of the year. Perhaps they are incubating in her ear holes, no room anywhere else.
GingerBeau46
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:00 am

The press is disgusting do they want more children ruin.Look at PG that kid is ruin forever with two parents who don't even love him you can tell.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 am

There will be no "second" pregnancy.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Unless there is some miracle with that wasted body of hers - and of course willy boy to actually fancy her now, then they would be reliant upon another surrogate. Doubt the same one would do it again, specially if ma was the surrogate, knocking on a bit now. Plus, would they get away with a second "pregnancy". They didn´t fool most of us the first time, they certainly could not even remotely begin to fool us again.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:53 am

Rumour abounds that the pregnancy announcement is another Carol scam. According to Camilla, Kate is infertile and can never become pregnant. It is being reported that Carol is so desperate to 'prove' that George is 'legal' that she has announced in certain magazines that Kate is 'pregnant'. According to many an ensuing fake 'miscarriage' will be announced to generate sympathy and 'prove' that Kate can become pregnant. If true the lies that woman weaves are really quite shocking.

http://www.celebitchy.com/157802/itw_camilla_parker_bowles_is_telling_people_kate_middleton_may_be_infertile/

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Thanks Annie.  Heard the rumour is doing the rounds.  How pathetic.  Look at waity, stick thin, barely eats a thing, and they expect us to believe she can get pregnant?  In which universe we ask ourselves.  Most women anorexic like waity cease to have the ability to become pregnant, the reproductive system, along with many other things, shuts down  -  which makes sense. I did wonder if ma leaking a "pregnancy" and then a "miscarriage" might be to (a) garner some public sympathy for waity, although doubtful would work as the public see right through her devious ways now, and (b) "prove" waity can get "pregnant" and fakie porgie is legit  -  ha ha, she is totally wrong on that one, in her dreams. We all know the truth.  It is as plain as the noses on our faces that waity was never "pregnant" with that kid.  Enough photos on the internet to back that one up.   Being born to a surrogate rules him out of being in line for succession full stop, let alone the fact that he looks nothing like either of them, with the brown eyes also telling us all is not legitimate as well.   Genetics will out, they can´t keep him hidden for ever, and then we will see who he looks like.

Did I read on another thread that there is a book due out soon re the surrogacy, factual and well referenced?  Can´t wait, will be keeping my eye out for that.  No doubt will not be available in the UK, thank goodness for good old Amazon, and of course depending where is is published many of us have friends all over the world now to purchase a copy for us.  Bring it on, where is the popcorn.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum