Will there be a second "pregnancy"?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Will there be a second "pregnancy"?

Post by Rozel on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:43 pm

@Anniecross/@SnowKitten  -  how strange, I have been thinking along the very same lines since I heard the rumour mill was in action  -  quite obviously done by ma to protect her cash cow.

We all know waity was never "pregnant" and did not "deliver" the fake heir.  I think you are both correct in thinking that by announcing a "pregnancy" is to try and make people think fakie porgie is a legitimate "heir"  -  they wish!!  And I can see them already foaming at the mouth with excitement at the thought of all the sympathy a "miscarriage" might create  -  I use the word "might" as there are many who know the truth and would not be fooled a second time, and to try and carry that huge, fraudulent deception off once is actually treason, but twice, that would be sheer lunacy on the part of ma and all involved.  If that is the case then willy boy would obviously have to be in agreement, and that makes him an accessory to the fact, again.  You can´t tell me, if he actually sleeps with waity, that he did not notice her "bump" disappeared at bedtime.

Right, popcorn on my list, ready and waiting for a good laugh and more fraudulent lies and deception.

I am hoping that tell all book that is in progress comes out, and very soon.  I also heard there are several books in the pipeline, wonder who will go to print first.  Interesting times.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Oh my ladies, been MIA a bit, but boy oh boy, totally agree with you re the above. Sounds exactly like the MO of ma. None of it surprises me one bit. That woman would sink to any depths to get her own way, no matter whose face she tramples into the ground along the way. I also blame the rags that print her lies, they obviously know that there is minimium possibility of it being true.

Excellent posts, nothing to add to them at all, you have covered everything. I totally support what you have said, could not have put it better.

Going off now to have a laugh as I do a few chores, the sheer front of ma, the public are always one step ahead of her, unfortunately we know her MO too well. I wonder how much they hate the internet and blog forums.

I did hear that some paid medd trolls appear on good forums and virtually take them over, trying to silence anyone who knows that the surrogacy theory is correct and also the bio mix is not w and w. Must be costing them an absolute fortune, no wonder ma is looking so down at heel these days. The joke of it all is that the ublic can see right through it all. A lot of the DM commenters are remarking on how many astroturfers are out in full force.

I for one am closely watching that space.  Very Happy 
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Yes GB you are right about astroturfers and paid trolls taking over some forums but they are very transparent as quite obviously seriously lacking in intelligence. They also work in teams and shifts and wade in anytime a negative comment published. It really is a waste of time and effort as new sites pop up and more disolutioned and horrified people join them.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:11 am

Indie wrote:There will be no "second" pregnancy.
Yeah the first one is a total pain for them can you imagine a second one.Wimpo and Waity really think they can get away with anything they want don't they.Wimpo thinks he can be like his parents that had two kids the difference is Diana gave actual birth.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:24 am

Most think it will be the fake 'pregnancy' then the fake 'miscarriage' which in Carol's addled, scheming brain will 'prove' Kate can get 'pregnant' and then garner sympathy for poor Kate. Some are even saying that Pippa wiill go to Switzerland with Nico and be a hidden away surrogate - nothing would surprise me especially as the talk in London is that Nico got the job due to his connections to Willy boy!! All too incestuous for me!!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:22 am

^is there no end to the Viper's madness and what is the RF doing the Viper is really getting ahead of herself.All these rumours about babies coming out now that Waity is spending more money on that KP house so the public doesn't focus no that.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:33 am

Everything with the RF and Medds has hidden agenda's
which are glaringly transparent to anyone with half a brain. The papers get flooded with a different story if they want to detract from something. It is a games the RF has played for ever. They haven't however taken in to account the Internet where the public can now question and discuss everything.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:24 am

As so many are aware of the surrogate and non-willy boy/waity bio mix of fakie porgie it would be sheer madness to create a second situation the same.  Maybe they are made enough to do it, but waity is thinner than ever, bordering on anorexia if she hasn´t already got it.  Women that thin normally lose their menstrual cycle, and even if they do eventually recover do not always conceive.  Let us be honest here, if she was fertile and could conceive and carry a child than there would be no fakie porgie would there.  Hello royals, it is the 21st century, we have internet, camera phones, wonderful eyes to see with, and we know waity was never "pregnant" or delivered that kid. Try it a second time and you might well regret it, waity will be watched so closely, by so many people. First time nobody knew to begin with, until it became obvious, but now, no way will she not be under a huge microscope.  If they hide her away then that is also very highly suspicious.  Trying to pull a second fraud is not something I would do in their shoes.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Rozel wrote:  Trying to pull a second fraud is not something I would do in their shoes.

Wearing a huge blanket isn't going to work either!  Embarassed 

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:11 pm

I agree, to pull a second fraud would be madness. They would never get away with it. And I doubt that Wimpo would agree with it. It would get him and the RF into trouble. He also looks as if he is sick of her and is always absent (Fakey confirmed it during the tour). He reminds me of a deceived husband. I highly doubt that he knew about the surrogate. His behaviour during the christening and his absence seem to confirm it.

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:00 pm

I agree ladies, if there is another fake "pregnancy" I think the mud will really hit the fan, big time. If willy boy goes along with that then he truly needs committing to a mental home, because it would be sheer lunacy. I do not think he knew at the beginning, but it would not have taken him long to find out. All should have been revealed to the royals then and measures taken. I think by the time HM found out it was all too late. I was looking at some piccies the other day, the lazy couple pre the surrogacy. I then looked at some of them since the "delivery". The change in them both is immense. their body language is cold, waity looks very ill, possibly stress and worry about when it will all come out. They have aged about 10 years since that kid arrived into this world and the surrogacy rumours spread like wildfire.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by starsailor on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:24 pm

You are right, Snow Kitten. None of them looks happy. Especially Fakey looks very ill. They cut her budget and started to cancel her important engagements. I think that she is on her way out. She is going to cause more trouble and embarrassment the longer she's staying a member of the RF. And it would be more difficult to get rid of her. And Willy Boy probably wants his freedom back. Well, let's hope that they get rid of her soon.

starsailor
Lady in waiting
Lady in waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:24 pm

The sooner the better. You never know what is coming next with that midd lot. Ma loves leaking anything and everything to try and make it looks as though waity "delivered" the kid. Clawing and thrashing about in desperation, and it shows. A good plan, to be successful, has to be well thought out, planned and you start from a firm foundation. I think Nudigate happened and ma went off half-cocked, a baby had to be produced by whatever means possible. Obviously not a lot of thought went into the genetics - hence the brown eyes and the lack of looking like the lazy couple. Be interesting to see him as he grows, if the release photos. The "birthday" soon, but still think he is already over one year old, nearer 14 months is my opinion.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Hmmmm, no palace confirmation, nothing in DM or Express. Will believe it if and when confirmed.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Rumour flying round that they have all slipped off on vacation. Lots of distracting stories of all of them including flat face. Even the (fake) preggers talk is to detract from where they actually are.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Well, if their attitude is that we think that they would not possibly try to carry out another surrogate "pregnancy", thinking we would never believe it, then they are wrong.  I put nothing past them, and if this rumour is correct the world will be watching, nothing will escape our eyes, nothing. So tough luck folks, we are not that stupid. They did not get away with it first time around, what on earth makes them think it would succeed any better a second time  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil 
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Rumour has it from those in the know that it is the usual PR generated rubbish. It is widely known that she is infertile and the only solution would be a fake pregnancy, fake miscarriage, all very sad. They may even brazen out another surrogacy (apparently thinking that no one would think they would dare to do it again.)
Don't forget old Ma is desperate to 'prove' Georgie boy is bona fide and Waity can 'produce'!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 am

HELL YES, THE EVIL OLD BITCH VIPER WOULD ATTEMPT TO BRAZEN OUT ANOTHER SURROGACY. SHE IS RUTHLESS AND DESPERATE AT THIS POINT. SHE WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAINTAIN HER POSITION WHICH SHE STRIVED SO HARD TO ACHIEVE. AND I MEAN ANYTHING.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:25 am

When things are desperate Ma loses all sense of reason.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 am

Desperate people do desperate things. Like the fakie porgie, if she does fake another pregnancy and then a fake miscarriage then she really has stooped as low as she can go. As for another surrogacy, I am sure HM would go ballistic, and TPTB would be mega unhappy. One surrogacy mess is bad enough, but two - no way.
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Would not put it past ma to give it a go, but if, as we suspect, last time the royals were ignorant of what was going on, this time if a pregnancy is announced they will immediately be on red alert. Having done it once, and got caught, the ignorance of them to go in for round two is unbelievable. They might have caught people on the hop with fakie porgie, but they sure would not be fooling anyone a second time. Maybe they think the public would be unaware a second time, based on the assumption that nobody would think anyone would be stupid enough to do that. Wrong - we would put nothing past them, they are devious and calculating enough. Trouble is they are not smart enough not to get caught, as evidenced with porgie.
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Well, bring it on then. Let The Viper try it and see what will happen.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerBeau46 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:08 pm

Well, if they do Indie then all I can say is that there cannot be a single sensible brain cell in any of them, because nobody in their right mind would carry out a second fake pregnancy. Having been rumbled once do they not think everyone, and I mean everyone, will be on red alert, watching the whole think with the eyes of a hawk - and they have brilliant eyesight. Enough people involved in the first act of fraud/treason, let alone add more to it.
GingerBeau46
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Elliot on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Setchell is appearing on BBC Woman's Hour tomorrow. Is he going to make an announcement?

BBC Woman's Hour ‏@BBCWomansHour ·25 mins
Tomorrow at 10: Delivering royal babies with the Queen’s former Surgeon-Gynaecologist Sir Marcus Setchell @WellbeingofWmen
Anne-Elliot
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum