Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy, waity and the Press

+14
zozoi
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Cloggy
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Spitfire
Rozel
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
PaulineB
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
18 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Willy, waity and the Press Empty Willy, waity and the Press

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Seems she is causing upset at the palace - might the end be on it's way?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl/royal-rumors-duchess-of-cambridge-might-become-k-pw16

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Willy, waity and the Press Empty Re: Willy, waity and the Press

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Oh dear, there's more bad news for waity - as Tom Cruise once said (can't rememvber the film!!!) .."And the hits just keep on coming"

http://www.womansown.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Kate-Middleton-Womans-Own-cover.gif

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri May 30, 2014 4:13 pm

Great article from Buzzfeed. I have no sympathy for either of them, they have brought it upon themselves. And what on earth possessed them to go along the alleged surrogacy route is another matter. Sheer lunacy, doomed to failure in this day and age of technology, smart phones, etc.

Love the photo of waity on the cover of WO, not one of her best, face must be swollen post cheek filler being carried out  Twisted Evil  Di they do a jowl correcting procedure these days? If so I think waity needs it done, those jowls will be down to knees soon  lol! 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri May 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat May 31, 2014 8:02 am

Oh dear, the mayor of the Blue Mountains now making himself look like a total idot by turning down Diane Morel donation, the money she got for selling bumgate photos. How completely stupid is that. The Blue Mountains were heavily hit with bush fires, many struggling to get back on track, every donation needed, and that moron goes all pious and won´t accept the money. Has he been put under pressure, or is he being just plain stupid? A very kind gesture from Diane Morel. To be fair, had waity not been such an idiot the photo op would never have happened, her own silly fault.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/30/kate-middleton-bare-bottom-photo-charity_n_5413641.html

Where do the US folk get all their info from. A lot of the US media seem to be carrying waity/waity related info now. Good for them anyhow.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sat May 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Well, here we go folks, another Loony Toons in the good old Daily Mail.  Wimpy has the cheek to blame the photographer for wasty´s Marilyn Moments, not our dear wasty, keen to show her naked body to the world, but the rotten, miserable photographers for taking the photos.  He bawls at the staff to curtsy to the crotchgate tart, he wants them to be left in peace when they do engagements, he feels they are too closely watched and people pick on them too much.

Ah diddums, poor little temper tantrum boy.  The comments were good earlier, not sure about now, probably the dooms have called out the astroturfers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2644414/He-wobbled-Kate-Now-Wills-wobbling-choice-thatll-define-life.html#commentsSent

An example of one of the comments

Is this new "wobble" part of the plan to release PW from his disastrous marriage to The First Middleton Slapper and, once divorced from her, to let him renounce his claim to The Throne and slip into wealthy obscurity? Diana always said that Harry would make a better King; is history going to repeat itself with another second son stepping up to the plate? PH seems to engender more affection from the British public and if makes a good marriage (please!) to a decent woman from a good, limelight-avoiding family, then he could be a good King.

What a mess. I don't think we can overestimate the crisis that must be enveloping the Lamebridges. He needs to step down and shove off fast and take that trollop of a missus with him.
>
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:13 am

OMG. So Prince Clench Jar is blaming his serial slutter stalking exhibitionist wife's not wearing under garments and not weighting her hems on the press? You have got to be kidding!!!!!????!!!!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:43 pm

Indie wrote:OMG. So Prince Clench Jar is blaming his serial slutter stalking exhibitionist wife's not wearing under garments and not weighting her hems on the press? You have got to be kidding!!!!!????!!!!

Well of course he is Indie - that way neither of them have to take responsibility for this and do anything about it

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:
Indie wrote:OMG. So Prince Clench Jar is blaming his serial slutter stalking exhibitionist wife's not wearing under garments and not weighting her hems on the press? You have got to be kidding!!!!!????!!!!

Well of course he is Indie - that way neither of them have to take responsibility for this and do anything about it

How is it that Cathy, who acts so much like a geisha, can allow these events to happen so often. She ain't Marilyn Monroe, even with her drama and men, she had ten times more class and talent than this flasher.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:01 pm

William The Spoiled Clench Jar is such a little piece of sh*t. His father needs to take him to the wood shed pronto.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Bill and Cathy on the cover of a special *gag* edition of Vanity Scare

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2014/05/royals-special-issue

They have the tennis balls to call it a collector's edition. I guess when the War of the Cambridges start it might be, but, blech!!!! Mouth guard alert.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:15 am

I'm canceling my subscription to Vanity Fair.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:45 am

That man always blames people in a way I am glad Waity is making a fool out of him.Him having a talking to the DM writer telling her to write how Waity was a role model in what planet wimp and a role model for who strippers.LOL

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:28 am

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Note that Willy Boy wasn't with his Crotchbridge wife.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Indie wrote:Note that Willy Boy wasn't with his Crotchbridge wife.

No but i noticed tha the girl with harry was flashing her bum - maybe by mistake and didn't realise but what the hell, don't these chicks ever check themselves before they leave the house or do h and w just attract trashy females

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Went to have a look on Buzzfeed, we had a great article recently, posted on here, by someone called Diane Crow. She seems to be writing away furiously at the moment, below is the link to her blog, all the articles are on there. Happy reading.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:23 pm

Thanks for the great link, enjoyed the articles and so much truth in them. Confirms also that courtiers don't respect or like Waity and are horrified at her indiscretions and agree that she is totally unsuitable to be anywhere near Royalty.

Had to laugh at the Pippa one too and how aristocratic mothers closed their doors and told their sons that neither Pippa or Waity would be made welcome! The funniest however was that an Adult Movie Channel had asked Pippa to 'pose' for them. Who knows, if things continue to go down hill she may well agree but could the world really take another Mid crotch and rear flash?!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Am surprised the squirrel hasn't already done that

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:Am surprised the squirrel hasn't  already done that

He does it for free!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by One of the Peasants Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:Went to have a look on Buzzfeed, we had a great article recently, posted on here, by someone called Diane Crow. She seems to be writing away furiously at the moment, below is the link to her blog, all the articles are on there.  Happy reading.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/societygossipgirl

This is written by Kuei Fei from Royal Gossip. There is a thread called the Cambridge Chronicles.
One of the Peasants
One of the Peasants
Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:05 am

Ah, thanks OOTP, can´t stand the paid trolls/astroturfers on there. They do give me a laugh though, comment on the surrogacy or fake georgie thread and within seconds up pops one of them, with umpteen ridiculous reasons against your comment, with links I imagine few ever click into.  Desperately trawling around to try and find things to make everyone think there was no surrogate, and all they do is make themselves look utterly stupid and invite ridicule, even funnier when they contradict themselves and someone points it out.  The funniest ever is the kids eyes, oh my, if you want to get them really going into outer space just mention his lovely dark brown eyes, and the fact that genetically, from parental and family history it is virtually impossible for them to produce a brown eyed child. Oh, they do go mental on that one. I note none of them ever get banned though, meant to be one warning, second warning out, they get umpteen warnings and still not out. Very unfair on the other members, no wonder a lot of their good posters no longer bother.  Ah well, all good giggle vlaue and well worth getting the old girls going.  I can just imagine the old biddies, snoozing and snoring, and suddenly ping, the thread alert, spectacles fall off in the rush and off they beetle to post more ridiculous comments.  Reminds me of the Wonga advert, the little old grannies with their spectacles and pink rinses  Very Happy
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:22 am

Good old DM, they like to stir it up, so pleased they have. Waity and the two dumb princes are copping it now. Love this bit at the end:

Press officers for the Cambridges and Prince Harry were not available for comment today.

I bet they weren´t, especially with this in the article:

Speaking to the Daily Mail's Sebastian Shakespeare, who broke the news of the Duchess' secret visit, an insider said: 'The wedding was a big boost for the hotel... It shows that the royals will not let the Brunei business keep them away.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645844/Duchess-Cambridge-secretly-attends-wedding-hotel-owned-controversial-Sultan-Brunei-recently-introduced-harsh-Islamic-laws-calling-homosexuals-stoned-death.html

Allow wasty to whip up a storm and cause bad feelings, she must have a degree in how to get it all wrong, again, by now.  What a Face 

Didn´t take long after bumgate to cause another furore did it?
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Had to laugh at your previous Sno' (regarding the RG surrogacy thread). They are excelling themselves at denying it - he who protests too much!? Can imagine Ma
on alert to with a fag stuck to her bottom lip and those scrawny legs crossed (or uncrossed?!) waiting to dash across when her alert button goes. It is just SO obvious who she is plus the other Mids and they are just making themselves even more of a laughing stock if that is possible. Someone said fester bought the website and they have taken it over! No surprise there!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:03 pm

What is this about Fester buying RG? Please expand on that if you don't mind PaulineB. The slime bucket Middletons are really getting desperate that we are on to them and all of their machinations.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next