Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy, waity and the Press

+14
zozoi
Dallasite
Admin- Michelle
Romilly
Cloggy
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Spitfire
Rozel
GingerBeau46
CrystalEve
PaulineB
One of the Peasants
Iamroyalty
18 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Willy, waity and the Press - Page 3 Empty Re: Willy, waity and the Press

Post by Indie Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:51 am

The worm is going to turn on the The Stalker.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Wonder why waity was pulled out of the Red Cross garden party?  Hmmmm.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter  ·  Jun 10
So it's a bit of a shame she's not going to the Red Cross garden party now due to an unexplained diary change.

Kate's family are big supporters of the Red Cross. I stand to be corrected but believe she is a regular at the charity's shop in Kensington

I can't find the tweets now but a couple of people asked about Kate and the Red Cross. Privately, she's been a big supporter.

Ha ha - not sure waity supports anything, she can´t even support her own butt cheeks with a pair of knickers  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:10 pm

They are going to let her out only when she's on a very short leash. They could not with stand one more incident.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:15 pm

DM posters at it again!!

"Gosh for once she's not doing the rictus grin. Is the nanny lurking to take the baby once the pictures have been taken?"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2658394/Crawling-Prince-George-takes-cautious-steps-mothers-arms-Fathers-Day-outing-polo.html#ixzz34jkC6yuL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:54 pm

He is obviously walking and as most people said was also walking on the Oz tour. Still very early If not officially one yet!

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:40 pm

New poll big teeth more popular than the QE yeah right the press wants this man ahead of Prince Charles they want what Letiizia and her husband are going to be soon.
http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-06-15/prince-william-more-popular-than-the-queen/I don't know how to post links see if this works.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:02 am

I find that very hard to believe especially knowing how polls can be rigged to achieve the desired outcome. PW
is perceived to be miserable, awkward, charmless, lazy
and petulant just to mention a few things, not to mention having been dragged down to gutter level by his wife and the Middletons. The Queen has generally been viewed with warmth and affection by most Brits although that has been changing of late. Surprised to see Cameron higher than expected as not at all popular.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:53 am

It was only a small number of people who voted they made it seem like it's the entire country.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:47 am

e the midds have got the astroturfers out big time on this article. Must be costing them a fortune each month. What a waste of money, we all know Emma Sayle is a good friend of waity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2657980/Divorce-jungle-online-sex-63-risque-mum-Kate-Middletons-orgy-loving-pal.html#ixzz34erqQalq
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Waity looking very rough here, especially when you enhance it and see just how much the press must normally photoshop her.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/15/article-2658394-1ECA69CD00000578-687_964x1170.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:27 pm

GermanY Yesterday at 11:40 pm

New poll big teeth more popular than the QE yeah right the press wants this man ahead of Prince Charles they want what Letiizia and her husband are going to be soon.
http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-06-15/prince-william-more-popular-than-the-queen/I don't know how to post links see if this works.

In their dreams. Who did they poll, the midd trolls  Laughing Laughing  The comments on willy boy in the press are very scathing, the turn out for his engagements very low indeed. PC has waited a long time, he is not going to be pipped to the post by willy boy, his fake wife and kid, and let us not forget, that ghastly family of hers.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Rozel wrote:Waity looking very rough here, especially when you enhance it and see just how much the press must normally photoshop her.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/15/article-2658394-1ECA69CD00000578-687_964x1170.jpg

Oh my, she looks as rough as a bear´s backside affraid affraid I did see a comment in the DM saying she had big bags under her eyes, the kid must be giving her a hard time overnight. Are these people mentally deranged? They have the nanny for all that. Waity´s bags are from the stress and lack of sleep now that her fake "pregnancy" is common knowledge, the worst ever kept secret that has gone viral world wide.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Rozel wrote:GermanY Yesterday at 11:40 pm

In their dreams. Who did they poll, the midd trolls  Laughing Laughing  The comments on willy boy in the press are very scathing, the turn out for his engagements very low indeed. PC has waited a long time, he is not going to be pipped to the post by willy boy, his fake wife and kid, and let us not forget, that ghastly family of hers.
Yes Wimpo is lazy and reclusive and the public says he's more popular give me a break.It must be very bad for him and Waity that the press has to keep lying to try to built their characters up to make the public like them.All those people paying the press and the trolls to write good comments about the Glooms will go bankrupt soon.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:03 am

Trouble is that they just haven't got what it takes in any shape or form and never will have. The public just get more and more annoyed at whoever trying to force them down their throats as Mr and Mrs Popularity - not.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:05 pm

^^More like humiliating than bad for him I would think, GermanY, especially as he seems to think of himself as the golden one, being Diana's son

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:08 pm

He hasn't read the memo, he hasn't been the Golden Boy for a long while. Sadly his personality, lack of warmth and zilch charm long put paid to that. Exacerbated of course by having the ghastly meds in tow.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Have put this in another thread, but will put it here as well.  Bit of juxtaposition here methinks.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/491329772090585088/photo/1

That kids hair looked dried out from them dyeing it too much, how awful to do that to a child.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:28 pm

The boy's birthday came and went even on the news there was nothing and the DM just paid dribble coments.His birthday wasn't even the top story.If the Glooms though having this kid was going to make them loved and save them from scandals they really fooled themselves.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Strangely enough GermanY a friend and I were just discussing that this morning.  The media tried to hype it up ahead of the day, with little success.  As you say, the day came and went, and as of yesterday it was a non-event. Birthday? what birthday?  Dribble comments is a good description for the DM.  Loved the porgie look alike competition, it looked just like porgie, more or less identical apart from the fact he looked like a one year old, unlike porgie.  And he is from mixed parentage!  Hidden message or what?  Mother appears to be Indian or similar.  Nothing wrong with that at all, just an observation made by many on the DM comments, and I agree. So what does that suggest to us?

As you rightly said, if the glooms and the medds thought porgie was going to make the loved, popular and save them from scandals, methinks creating him has caused more scandal for them than they could ever have imagined.

HM, the medds, the Kents, none of them looked happy arriving at KP, more like a wake than a kids party.  Looked a bit like a three line whip to me.  No chucky and cam, no other senior royals, absolutely zilch.  It appears most of the royals seem to avoid the kid and the medds like the plague.  Very interesting "birthday" indeed.

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:42 pm

I thought it was strange Prince and Princess Michael going - can't imagine she's exactly friendly with waity - it's almost as though someone was sent to KP to round up anyone who was there to come to the party - no chuck and cami-nix, Peter Philips not there or his children - probably Zara only there as is PG's godmother

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Well, they had children, Louise and James Wessex, Peter Phillps two girls, both still under of years old. The Kents have a grandchild, or is she in New York? Then there is cami-nix grandchildren. And what do they do, wheel on the aged Kents, for a "birthday" part for a supposed one year old. Something definitely off there. Love to know why waity took the kid to BP. Could have been for show and she was taking him to the swimming pool for all we know, we all know how fanciful she is and just does odd things. Not buying the visiting PP bit, like he is bothered, in his 90´s and wants to do his own thing I expect whilst he still can. Very odd the whole thing when you think about it. I actually thought my didn´t loos smug, it struck me as more of a bit of a teed off look somehow, although I could be wrong. Pa definitely looked grumpy and teed off. Maybe they were hoping for a meddleton party only, make them look super wonderful, the only ones who did anything for the kid on the "birthday". Who knows. So many lies out of the press office at BP these days, hard to believe anything they release.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:24 am

[quote]="Snow Kitten"Strangely enough GermanY a friend and I were just discussing that this morning.  The media tried to hype it up ahead of the day, with little success. [quote]
We are all living in economic pretty gloom times them rubbing in the face of the public this little boy and him never will know the words 'hard days work' is ticking the public off.But maybe underneath the fake rubbish articles the press wants the public to be mad the tone is look they are all living in the lap of luxury while there are kids and families out there struggling.

As you rightly said, if the glooms and the medds thought porgie was going to make the loved, popular and save them from scandals, methinks creating him has caused more scandal for them than they could ever have imagined.
The Viper really got ahead of herself really tripped on this.A life was born for selfish reasons she along with them in the end will have to pay for all the mess they've done.Includes what they did to the nurse.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Yes, The Viper and her lot will have to pay for all that they have done. Especially to the nurse. They have to be exposed first and then suffer the consequences. Horrid, unscrupulous people. Trash of the lowest element. Middleton Excrement.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:36 pm

^The RF thought Diana was a problem they sure didn't count on the Midds a billion times worse.Diana was alone the Viper has her whole family causing trouble.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Hmm, what do we make of this then. One of my friends sent it to me, gave me quite a surprise to be honest.

Heading, why should the media stick to an antiquated code of etiquette when kate does´t bother to protect her own modesty

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3615977.ece/alternates/s2197/MAIN-Kate-Middleton-Daily-Telegraph.jpg
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next