Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willy wimpo general gossip

+9
Kgap
PaulineB
Romilly
Iamroyalty
CrystalEve
Indie
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Snow Kitten
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Willy wimpo general gossip - Page 3 Empty Re: Willy wimpo general gossip

Post by Indie Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:02 pm

This article is spot on. The courtiers need to wake up and deal with this dead wood.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:53 pm

An excellent article finally exposing the duo for what they are.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:57 pm

God, I wish they would be dealt with.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Thanks IamR.  Great little piece, must follow that blog.  Will sign up for it.  Absolutely spot on, and so many will identify with it.  How the royals can justify keeping those two and fakie porgie in the family is beyond me.  They all need to wake up and smell the coffee before it is too lat.  Karma is a real b*tch and is is overdue for biting them on the butt.  HM should have addressed this long before now.  How can you allow two incredibly lazy people, who have presented the nation with a fake heir, to spend millions on renovations (including 18k oven), helicopters, etc etc., and allow them to sponge it all from the taxpayers, who are struggling to make ends meet, let alone spend 18k on one oven, having already ripped out a perfectly wonderful kitchen.  What do we get in return?  Willy boy playing at piloting a helicopter in a job secured for him by granny, and waity flashing any and every intimate body part that she has.  Not sure I call that a good deal  -  would pay not to see the intimate body parts to be honest.  affraid
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:06 pm

Nobody wants to look at any part of that nasty low rent gutter snipe.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:56 am

As for Guy Pelly - it's time he was banned/jailed before he kills someone

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:58 am

Snow Kitten wrote:............and waity flashing any and every intimate body part that she has.  Not sure I call that a good deal  -  would pay not to see the intimate body parts to be honest.  affraid

I think most people would pay NOT to see kate middleton's body parts

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Nightmares thinking about all that flashing. What on earth makes her think that normal, decent people want to see all her "bits and pieces". Gross. Wondr how she will fare in Malta, solo. I read earlier that she has 10 "engagements" - I use the word loosely, one of them being to meet the President and Prime Minister. I wonder if they like talking about shopping and how fat fakie porgie is, she never seems to manage to mention much else. Oh, willy boy´s balding spot might be worth mentioning to them- Why on earth is HM letting her loose on Malta is the question - does she not like Malta any more, sending a numbskull like waity to represent the brf.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:16 pm

It seems that way doesn't it Roz?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:04 am

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:27 am

I must say he does seem to be happier and more sociable/friendly when waity is not around. It would appear that she does not bring out the best in him. Whenever together he looks miserable, tense, and that clenched jaw seems to be his trademark these days.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:22 am

Want to laugh Wimpo is looking for a new spin doctor to clean his image.All the others have quit.Wimpo might as well give up- his image is already ruined he might still be looking until he's 90.lolhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2832211/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Wills-plays-hardball-search-spin-doctor-drafting-firm-headhunters.html

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:03 am

Looks like Wimpo-Waito-and Harry have a new PR man.Why Harry is connected with the Glooms will always be bad.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-kate-middleton-prince-4667486

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Thanks for that SK - does make you wonder doesn´t it. They always say no smoke without fire.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:48 pm

Hmmm, isn´t this the event willy boy usually does with Prince Harry, they go on a trading floor in the City and "do deals" making money for charity? This year Prince Harry on his own, no willy boy. Another hmmmm here. Willy boy normally loves the celeb events.

It's the Wolf of Windsor! Prince Harry turns trader for the day (with a little help from Damian Lewis, Jamie Oliver and Helen Mirren)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2858768/Harry-turns-trader-Prince-joins-forces-Helen-Mirren-Gemma-Arterton-Jamie-Oliver-charity-telethon.html#http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/03/23B2BD9000000578-2858768-image-m-1_1417608582586.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Rozel wrote:Hmmm, isn´t this the event willy boy usually does with Prince Harry, they go on a trading floor in the City and "do deals" making money for charity?  This year Prince Harry on his own, no willy boy.  Another hmmmm here.  Willy boy normally loves the celeb events.

willy was probably busy ordering more flowers for waity

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Choking with laughter here. Only flowers she ever gets is if she buys them herself. Load of old codswallop, always good for a laugh though.

Seems waity was not at the Straubenzee memorial service, said she wanted to stay home with fakie - yeah, with nanny in nursery and fakie asleep - as if.

Then, last night she was rubbing shoulders with Ben Ainslie - hmmmm.

https://twitter.com/Mo_Holland/status/540669558059974656?s=09
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:28 am

Great article by Chris Spivey about the lazy couple and their homes. But juggers will not like this.

So, there I was, fast asleep, dreaming about how well the MSM portray Bald Willie and Kate Gold-Digger-Smith as the Royals with the ‘common touch’ without so much as a hint of sarcasm, when the old phone begins to ring.

http://chrisspivey.org/living-on-the-love-of-the-common-people/
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Great article SK, not read that one before. Shows just how much the taxpayer is shelling out on the lazy couple. Such a waste of space, and as for paying for security etc at Dingley Dell, what a flipping cheek. And the council giving permission for no cars to stop along that road. Let the medds pay for their own security if they want wasty and fakie there, why should we pay for it.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Not sure if this is the correct spot for this mods but part of a comment found elsewhere.

What better way for PW to get back at the family he holds responsible for his mother's death than to marry a totally unsuitable woman from a totally unsuitable family, knowing that the RF will always disapprove of his choice.

The timing of his engagement really did wrong-foot the press. The Palace usually drops hints to its favourite papers that a Royal engagement is in the offing, but they had no idea that PW was planning to propose to that Middleton slapper. I still think that the Middletons have a ton of dirt on PW which, somehow or the other, would have been published if he had not married KM. But the Middletons forget that they have made powerful enemies as they climbed up the slippery pole of self-advancement. IMO, those people are biding their time until they have their revenge on the Middletons. Once they lose PW's support, the Middletons know they will be isolated and their downfall will be inevitable - hence their manipulation of public fora and web sites to shore up their position.

PW has only got himself to blame for being tied to this vile family who will forever cash in on the Royal connection. The only way out for him is to come clean about the childrens' origins, thus automatically removing them from the line of inheritance, and to renounce this claim to The Throne. TPTB can deal with Waity and her family...

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Well, now we have it CONFIRMED, willy boy, waity and fakie were seen deplaning in Mustique at approx midnight our time Thursday night/Friday morning. What happened to the hint that waity might be going but of course willy boy would be at home studying. More lies and spin. Wonder if Blunder Boy juggers realises what he has taken on yet. Two months into the job and already the two fingers from them. All those sugary sweet, vomit-inducing stories trying to make them look good, as if we believed them, but all kicked to the gutter now. What a sheer wast of his time, and making him look stupid into the bargain. Especially as the lazy and odious couple have just had two weeks holiday at Anmer Hall over Christmas and NY.

RFMs @RoyalForumMoron · 16h 16 hours ago
CONFIRMED: Contact from Mustique has confirmed William, Kate and George were seen deplaning earlier.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:13 am

Interesting video I found on YouTube.   Find it quite strange, as I was looking for something completely different.  Meant to find it I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1A1VG7eZ5Q&feature=youtu.be

She asks a lot of good questions, and makes a few valid points.

I do, however, disagree with her, she thinks fakie I looks like willy boy, and I personally have never seen any similarity at all.  If willy boy bio father I have nothing against it at all.  Apart from physical features  -  head shape, those dark brown eyes, hair colour etc. if he truly was bio to willy boy then why would the rf appear to shun him.  Why is he also hidden away from the public.  Hole in the corner christening with only a meagre royal attendance (didn´t buy all that rubbish about all too busy with other engagements/not invited).  No real mention in Xmas speech from HM. She also mentioned his size, about how it seems to change on different times when we do get some piccies, by a month or two either way.  Think NZ playdate, fakie I was far bigger than any of the other children there, all born around the same time he allegedly was. Several of us have often thought that.  Found some piccies of willy boy and fakie I and they look nothing alike.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3b/a4/5d/3ba45d26f980350cae836021ba824e81.jpg

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/galleries/x701/51063.jpg

I think the woman talks a lot of sense and her questions do need to be answered, but what do we think are the chances of that?

I still think the rumour I read about fakie I being delivered to ma in the wilds of the US 4 June 2013 is correct, it adds up to his size, he has been ginormous since day one.  Remember the christening, a 12 week old all but bursting out of the christening frock and then trying to jump up in one of the photos?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNBlrzOZip4bs0gwhWUq1qyMbh-8fC7HPx2CfbVg8e6AI4y0hT

http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/23/Prince-George-Christening-Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-St-James-Palace-10232013-lead01-400x300.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013924/rs_560x415-131024141815-1024.3prince-christening-george-catherine-william.jpg

None of it makes sense, would love to know the answers asked, and plenty more to be asked as well.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:27 am

I agree re much of the excellent video except that he resembles willy. I can't see one thing the same, everything completely different even his ear shape. He looks very swarthy, almost Indian too. He is definitely older than he looks that's for sure. I also agree that Willy boy could be gay, there were many stories circulating about his 'boys only' weekends. Once the new sprog is smuggled in at night or in the laundry van to Anmer things will be clearer. Its about time someone in the UK media revealed the truth. They apparently all know about the bogus heirs but are gagged.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next