Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity general chat

+14
zozoi
Snaggle Bobcat
CarryingOn
Duquesa de Azúcar
Iamroyalty
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Tess
CrystalEve
Indie
PaulineB
Spitfire
Anne-Elliot
Snow Kitten
18 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Waity general chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Waity general chat

Post by PaulineB Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:55 am

We could all guess where that might be too!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:35 am

I think, irrespective of what the medds might think they have over the royals, they would be blasted into the water. Think of the financial resources the royals have, then add all the high level Intelligence Agencies, the power they have over the media. It is my considered opinion that the medds would not get too far, and would find the whole thing right back in their lap, with them taking the fall for it all. Very bad move it they want to take on the royal family - they have fingers in many pies and access to many powerful people, the most powerful in the world. Sheer stupidity to take them on, although the medds are daft enough to try I would imagine. As we are all aware, they are not exactly high on the intelligence scale are they. Pa is not whiter than white. A lot of questions flying around the internet about him and his drug running activities. Rarely smoke without fire.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:22 am

It's about time the main media printed the truth about this totally unsuitable woman.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:00 am

Yes, we have had enough of them. If their aim was to ridicule the British monarchy and make them a laughing stock around the world then they have succeeded, sadly.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Yes, they have succeeded in doing that. That's the only thing The Stalker has been successful in other than bagging the witless wonder.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:50 am

The witless wonder was easy pickings for someone as ruthless and determined as Carol. She reeled him in with the 'happy close family' lark, pandered to all of his insecurities and in his naive and vulnerable state he fell for it hook line and sinker! So much for a close, compassionate and warm family when she dropped her own 'rellies' like hot bricks so determined was she to leave her own family behind. What a bunch of losers Carol's immediate family are, 'hands down his pants' cross dresser cupcake, creepy sumo suited mike, desperately seeking marriage flat face and the viper - normal - not!

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Ah, waity did not make it to Malta but willy boy was given a gift to give her  - a crotch clutch bag.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kate-middleton-receives-sparkling-sunita-mukhi-clutch-first-194500368-us-weekly.html

With no disrespect intended to the Maltese people, and i am sure it is an expensive crotch bag, but somehow it looks a bit tasteless and down market - but then again, that is about her mark isn´t it Very Happy
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:28 am

Britney Spears wants to send Waity some undies.What for Spears she doesn't wear any just like you at one point.Waste of time Waity will hate it Wimpo had a crush on Spears ones.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2767434/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-William-given-close-look-Britney-frillies.html

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Snow Kitten wrote:

With no disrespect intended to the Maltese people, and i am sure it is an expensive crotch bag, but somehow it looks a bit tasteless and down market  -  but then again, that is about her mark isn´t it Very Happy

I thought it was rather a good choice for waity lol!

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:12 am

Oh my, now we have waity with an "illustrious" family history. Ma has been busy recently hasn´t she. Comments scathing, and at 42 comments already can´t post. When will they realise that nobody believes it?

Why Kate should really be the Duchess of Oxford: Historian claims William's bride has the wrong title after studying her illustrious family history

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2768003/Why-Kate-really-Duchess-Oxford-Historian-claims-William-s-bride-wrong-title-studying-illustrious-family-history.html
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:15 am

I am posting this here as well. Seems waity is always left behind. Bet she sure wishes the "pregnancy" was never announced, missing out on a lot of things.

So, willy boy and Prince Harry went to the wedding of friends at the weekend. What a glum pair they look in the Express

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/516050/prince-william-harry-wedding-friend-victoria-inskip

Then of course we have the DM article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2771935/The-Glossy-Posse-Wills-Harry-team-old-pals-Skippy-Guy-Pelly-family-wedding-s-no-sign-pregnant-Kate.html

And then of course willy boy got himself a tooth knocked out - how careless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2772257/GIRL-ABOUT-TOWN-Party-Prince-William-gets-tooth-knocked-out.html#ixzz3Ea6Wz9L5
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Germaine Greer sticking her long beak into what does not concern her. As a womens libber why is she trying to defend waity and put all the blame for her failure in the royal family on HM. HM is capable of many things, but as I recall waity staked her way into that family and only has herself and her odious family to blame. And might we also ask what personality did waity ever have, her mother saw to it that she crushed it many years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2772507/The-Duchess-Cambridge-Controversial-feminist-Germaine-Greer-launches-scathing-attack-pregnant-Kate-says-royal-family-crushed-personality.html#newcomment
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:24 am

The tide really is turning with the press and others isn´t it. Comments very scathing on waity articles, and many, many people seeing through the second fake "pregnancy", and very few believers in her *cough cough* HG. Never known an HG sufferer deciding as to when she can "work" again, it does not happen that way with HG. Still, at least the public are aware from the day of the announcement that it is a scam and a surrogate is involved. Can´t see it being ma this time, but never say never.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:46 pm

I hope the public doesn't stay dumb now shows her face again and suddendly eveything is fine and let's concentrate on what she wore.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:35 pm

To be honest, I have no idea how the public will react when they see her again.  Possible they will ooh and aah, but the comments on DM today are scathing, saying stay at home, we don´t want to see you, and remarks along those lines all the way through. As we already know, they bus pensioners in for waity´s engagements to swell the crowd, even been known to spread the press around to make it look like there are more people, or the other trick is to get the press altogether and take a photo of just them, for us to think there are loads of people there.  I remember that big meeting/fete thing in Oz, the press said there were over 15,000 people there. The truth came out from the Ozzies, the stadium could not take 15,000 people and at best therre were 5,000 people there, and that is a normal figure most years.  The rubbish they feed us, they must think we are silly Very Happy
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:22 am

^That's what ticks me off though the press does have very high influence on the idiots out there.They stick with something and the public starts to believe it.They don't even allow real comes to be published they are doing it now because Waity hasn't shown her face.When she does is all roses.The only change will come when the people rise up and want change no gov is going to do anything it's the people.If the people of Britian don't do anything now I do see in the future the Middletons all with titles like they always wanted.Might as well just change the Windsors to the Middletons.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:07 pm

I have come across this on the internet. Very interesting, and the comments make very good reading.

http://katemiddletonreview.com/about/#comment-13560
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:00 pm

So rumour has it she's living with the viper and Wimpo wants nothing to do with her.The second fake heir must be the final straw.The viper thought she could order fake heirs like a person drinks a glass of water no consequences.She has ticked people off big time.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Oh I think she has ticked many off this time.  One surrogate fake heir is one too many, and a second one and that is possibly the straw that will break the back of the camel.  If ma thought a second surrogate would be met with a rosy glow and ecstatic oohs and aaahs from the public then it sure has backfired big time hasn´t it.  So many have seen through it. So many astroturfers on the latest DM  article yesterday about waity "going home to mum" as she is "sooo ill" and a girl needs her mum and a place where she feels at home-  All writing from the same script, saying the same things, bit like reading Polly Parrot.  Would hate the medd astroturfer bill. Also said how ma was trawling the internet for herbal remedies to help her - what? With the medical expertise available to her, and ma is trawling for herbal remedies - oops, just saw a blue pig fly past Laughing

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:25 pm

^There is something going on either Waito and the Viper are scared or they've been threatened who knows.If that thing was really pregnant she would be all over being papped.Why don't they just announce 'she lost the baby' ones and for all instead of all this hiding.Waito will not be Queen no matter what the viper does all that scheming wasting time for nothing.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:26 am

Yup, and the viper has brought it all down on herself. All the scheming, plotting, planning and cauldron stirring. She just had to try and make the world think the medd family en masse were royal and entitled to everything the royals had. So pushy and unpleasant with it. Ma is sink estate and it shows through big time. This photo, to me, typifies just how common she looks. It was taken on the morning of fakie´s "christening". Obviously did not realise she was being papped, looks as miserable as sin, nothing like a happy, doting grandmother, the cat that got the cream is she.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/23/article-0-18ED60B200000578-264_306x531.jpg
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Good Gawd! That is one nasty looking woman Rozel. A true gutter snipe for sure. Mean as a snake. Ugh!

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Yes she is mean people who had had contact with her have gave hints how scary she is.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Why do people just give hints about the old slapper? Why don't they just lay it out like it is? She's just plain mean.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next