Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Harry Chit Chat

+11
Iamroyalty
Snaggle Bobcat
Royal Lowness
Admin- Michelle
PaulineB
Romilly
Duquesa de Azúcar
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
CrystalEve
Rozel
15 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Prince Harry Chit Chat Empty Prince Harry Chit Chat

Post by GermanY Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:04 am

I saw in a few comments in articles how people are saying how Harry should be King and it's talked about more.Did Wimpo hear yet?Anything is possible in this world Wimpo should step down he's a liar and has commited fraud with that PG.Or just end the monarchy.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry Chit Chat Empty Re: Prince Harry Chit Chat

Post by Rozel Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:11 pm

End the monarchy for me. Not sure Harry is king material, although have to say more suitable than willy boy will ever boy. He mixes well with people and let us not forget it is not difficult to top willy boy in the work stakes - nearly non existent, at least Harry gets out there a lot more than him. Could take Harry as king, but preferably no monarchy.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Rozel wrote:  Could take Harry as king, but preferably no monarchy.

However, Waity Katie's illegitimate, surrogate Georgie Porgie, has bumped Uncle Harry into fourth place in the line of succession.  king  

CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:54 am

Yes but when it's uncovered PG is not Waity's son there won't be anymore Prince Harry in fourth place unless the Brits still want a monarchy then Harry will be after his father cause Wimpo for get about it he'll have to go into hiding.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Bring it on GermanY, bring it on. It all needs to come out. Prefer Harry to willy any time. Bit of a goon, and as unintelligent as the rest of the royals, but likeable with it.

Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:53 pm

I would love to know what their IQs are.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Very low Indie I would say, very low. If not royals I doubt they would have got into any university, they are just not well endowed with IQ I am sorry tos ay.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:22 pm

So what are you thinking, around 90 to 95?

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:23 am

I am kind of changing my mind about Prince Harry I think this guy is just as bad as his brother.Yeah he does charities but his brother seems to be influencing him in ways I think it's best to get rid of the whole lot.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:27 am

Yes, get rid of them all. It appears to only be tolerated because of Queenie but more and more is flying round the Internet about her alleged nefarious connections. Charles isn't liked at all and Camilla still a thorn in many sides. I wonder if the Republicans will go up a gear or two when Charles takes over; they have been offered such a big opportunity with the surrogacy. Yes, Harry sort of likeable but still a goon. I personally went off him when he bragged in a rather offensive manner that he had killed members of the Taliban. Serious soldiers just don't do that and commit many acts of bravery without shouting it from the roof tops.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 am

Harry is in Brazil even though he has a smile he looks like he doesn't want to be there at all.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2669331/Hes-king-jungle-Prince-Harry-works-sweat-helps-plants-trees-rainforest.html

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:35 pm

This trip is not really getting any huge play in the press.If it was the Glooms it would be non stop.Harry has become very well like what will Wimpo do now to get attention away from PH.Wimpo saves a woman and baby from car or did they do that already. I bet he hates that his brother is so well liked unlike him.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:43 pm

A personal message from Prince Harry at the end of his tour of Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUwetGjwtG4

For those that have never been in Brasil, they are IMO the friendliest, warmest, helpful, and one of the kindest people in the world.
Oh! and very "huggy" people too.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:12 pm

GermanY wrote:This trip is not really getting any huge play in the press.If it was the Glooms it would be non stop.Harry has become very well like what will Wimpo do now to get attention away from PH.Wimpo saves a woman and baby from car or did they do that already. I bet he hates that his brother is so well liked unlike him.

Yes, GermanY, unfortunately Harry doesn't get too much press cover, unlike William.
William is not a very nice person to Harry. Well, William is not a very nice person. Period.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:56 pm

^That's why he is really losing big time to his brother.Wimpo really though he would stay the golden boy forever did he.

Prince Harry in Chile people going wild probably the RF will send the Glooms next since their 'popularity' is in the toilet.They think that people will get excited over them lol check out when they went to France like three people showed up.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-26722389/Britians-Prince-Harry-Charming-Popular-Harry-receives-rapturous-reception-excited-crowds-equally-thrilled-President-Michelle-Bachelet-arrives-Chile.html
Prince Harry saying his 'nephew' looks like Churchill.No he doesn't he looks like Michael Middleton oh Harry shut up don't give answers just say he's fine then move on don't get in the Glooms soup of lies dear even though you know the truth too.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-george/10933363/Chubby-Prince-George-is-like-a-young-Churchill-says-Prince-Harry.html
I don't know if my links are working having troubles with them.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:43 pm

The Scrag End's looks will out.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Harry saying George looks like Churchill is a clever opt out as he of course knows the truth, in fact most of the world do now.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:43 am

Strange you should say that Romilly, I was thinking along those lines also. What else can he say, no family resemblance at all so he would be lying if he said there was.

Harry doing well, getting loads of good press from this visit he is on to Chile etc. Really scoring mega brownie points all round, unlike his lazy bro willy middleton. Willy boy should push off and go and work at party pieces, more his line - online trash, just what he himself is since he married waity middled. Willy and waity middleton, that is what they should be called.

Give us Harry for King, not perfect but a whole load better than willy middleton.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:48 am

No, he is not perfect but he has Diana's magic, and he could pull it off. Just no Scrag End marriage.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:27 pm

^^^Never thought of that but Harry gave a hit by saying the kid looks like Churchill notice no looks like ma waity or pa wimpo.lol
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2674126/Moves-like-Harry-Prince-shows-dancing-skills--children-Chile-day-three-Royal-tour.html

Here already the media is saying he should be King.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/27/prince-harry-should-be-king-the-royal-family-s-ace-card.html

I hate to say this but I am sure he's going to do something stupid after this tour that'll make him again seem vile. I hope he doesn't and truly matures.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Duquesa de Azúcar Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:41 pm

^
Great article. IMO...though Harry  king  is much better looking than PC ever was.
Duquesa de Azúcar
Duquesa de Azúcar
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am

Yes, he is the most charismatic member of that family!  Smile 
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:20 am

Now is the time to make that change if the RF want to continue, particularly with the Republicans fast gathering negative evidence to get rid of them all. Willy should step down NOW and let Harry take over. Willy could get away with it as he is always saying he wants a 'normal' life. We know he couldn't give up the riches, adulation and celebrity life style particularly with those awful Mids influencing him but the RF should call his bluff and asap particularly as it would help in putting the surrogacy issue out of the limelight before it explodes to finish them all off.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:02 pm

It's going to explode. I can't wait.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content