Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

+10
Rozel
GingerBeau46
Romilly
Anniecross
Snow Kitten
Snaggle Bobcat
PaulineB
Indie
Admin- Michelle
Iamroyalty
14 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  Empty Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:58 am

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting a second child - KP
Kate has pulled out of the couple's engagement in Oxford today because she is suffering from severe morning sickness, as with her first baby Prince William will go to Oxford today still.  The Duchess is being treated for hyperemesis gravidarum by doctors at Kensington Palace.

Rebecca English @  RE_DailyMail
The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant Kensington Palace announce The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news.  As with her first pregnancy, The Duchess is suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum.  Her Royal Highness will no longer accompany The Duke of Cambridge on their planned engagement in Oxford today. The Duchess is being treated by doctors at Kensington Palace.

I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later and may once the have "produced" the heir and a spare she can be sent on her merry way - whatever the RF may or may not have planned they won't be able to offload her anytime soon.  

Timing of announcement is a bit odd - according to Rebecca English they only found out she was pregant very recently and she is not a the 3 month stage yet  but the HG meant that they had to make a very difficult decision to make the announcement earlier than planned but I don't "buy" that excuse.  This comes just before Harry's Invictus games  - trying to steal his thunder no doubt, and just before Jacintha's inquest to deflect from that too.  Apparently she is being treated at KP this time for her sickness - pity she wasn't last time.  

Whatever KP says this doesn't add up though - (IMO as a  nurse), she is far too emaciated to be ovulatng  and she was seen knocking back the alcohol last week at the "loved-up" dinner in Norfolk - willy the considerate husband lets his newly pregnant wife carry all large bags at Kings X station - well he is a bit of an as......e and doesn't seem to have very nice manners so maybe that's the sort of thing he would do.

IMO either this is another surrogate or somehow they are producing the first heir to the heir to the throne - maybe she has had IVF in an attempt to produce a legitimate heir to prevent the RF using the issues surrounding PG's birth etc to persuade willy to step down or divorce her.

As for the trip to Malta - that decision is being made on a day by day basis - surely if she has HG there is no way she can go so why not just say so now?  Of course there could still be the fake miscarriage scenario so often speclalted about to garner sympathy - her family and the RF must realised how unpopular she is so this could be a way to get so much sympathy for her that the RF/willy  could never even think of divorce

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Here we go again

Ma is up to it again or another surrogate
or
miscarriage is going to happen around the time of Scottish vote
or
miscarriage when we are about to start a war

Why was she lugging bags if she is pregnant and sick ( AGAIN ) with HG
How does someone that thin get preggers anyway
Why is she drinking, I bet they will tell us it was fake wine !
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

https://realroyalgossip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby  Empty Re: Wimpo and Waity "expecting" another baby

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:23 pm

There's no stopping the viper.Either this is to get Waity out of the Malta trip or because the scots votes are coming which another 'baby' shows another sponger on the way not the opposite also Jacinthas inquiry.This also will outshine Harry's games coming up.Waity is sooooooo not preggers if they use another surrogate the RF is toast.Get rid of the Viper.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:27 pm

HG again ! they have already told of that the pregnacy was horrid and hard on the poor flasher.
So Scotland ( they were in a panic over the weekend and here we are Monday )
or
Jacintha or both

Malta does not want her ( this saves face , cannot go too sick with baby ) and what is the Scottish titles carry on ? normal people huffff

BTW We are not jealous, her life is hell. All the jewel's and houses are not worth it. She owns neither anyhoo
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Notice how they said she just found out.Yeah sure Wimpo is having sex with her look at their last 'date night' he didn't even want to hold her hand and walked ahead of her.All those lies have got to stop the taxpayers are being laughed at and I hope the Scots show the RF who's boss.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:37 pm

The Flashing Anorexic Stalker is NOT pregnant. It is all a complete crock. It is all about Scotland. They are so stupid to think that the sturdy Scots will fall for this ploy of a "pregnancy" to sway their vote to stay a part of the UK. Nobody is interested in the first test tube baby much less a second.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:42 pm

There is no way she is pregnant, another viper scam. If QE in on this it could be a desperate attempt to save Scotland for her or maybe the 'delighted families' tosh is a prelude to a bumping off. The Queen is truly finished if she supports this scam.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulineB Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:43 pm

People are writing to Alex Salmon to alert him but he has probably worked that out himself!!

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:44 pm

The Weak Queen has got to be supporting this.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:50 pm

NEWSFLASH : FTSE100 down over 100 points as news filters through of a big chunk of the UK economy being diverted to support yet another royal sprog.

Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Very true Michelle kids are going hungry while the RF children live in luxury all for what just tradition of having them there nothing more.They take and take never give get rid of them!!

PaulineB wrote:There is no way she is pregnant, another viper scam. If QE in on this it could be a desperate attempt to save Scotland for her or maybe the 'delighted families' tosh is a prelude to a bumping off. The Queen is truly finished if she supports this scam.
Indie and you are right this smells I think more on the RF part how stupid can they get.She was never pregggers and she never will be her insides are messed up.All this is ruining Harry's important games and they know it gross people.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:04 pm

GermanY wrote:Notice how they said she just found out.Yeah sure Wimpo is having sex with her look at their last 'date night' he didn't even want to hold her hand and walked ahead of her.All those lies have got to stop the taxpayers are being laughed at and I hope the Scots show the RF who's boss.

HG doesn't kick in til approx 8 weeks so if she's only just found out she can't be far enough along to have HG - unless it's taken her 8 weeks to realise a missed perod can mean pregnancy - then again do we believe she is pregnant - sure wan't the firs time IMO

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:

BTW We are not jealous, her life is hell. All the jewel's and houses are not worth it. She owns neither anyhoo

I could never be jealous of anyone married to weak willy even if he covered me in jewels from head to toe

Last edited by Iamroyalty on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:14 pm

PaulineB wrote:There is no way she is pregnant, another viper scam.  If QE in on this it could be a desperate attempt to save Scotland for her or maybe the 'delighted families' tosh is a prelude to a bumping off.  The Queen is truly finished if she supports this scam.

ER is finished anyway - whether she supports this or not - she should have dealt with the situation by now and even if they can't order a divorce they should have made sure waity NEVER pulled another stunt like this.  The RF is very powerful so they could have sorted this situation out by now

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:27 pm

What are they going to do go to a orphanage and buy another kid. The viper must have called the press on this because Wimpo didn't know about this yet the rumours are flying.Just like last time and the fake preg he was out with his friends and she pulled the same stunt.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamroyalty Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Where does it say wimpo didn't know?

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Totally agree IamR. HM should have addressed the surrogacy situation immediately she became aware of it. I don´t for one minute think she was fooled by the foam bumps, and she saw them at close range, we didn´t and we could see they were fake. If this is a second surrogacy scam then they deserve all they get. The front of them, the brass neck, to think they can pull another scam like that, another fake heir for us to pay upkeep for, to live a privileged lifestyle. One fake is enough, to expect the public to accept a second one is truly taking the tiddle. If we see waity out with a foam bump, we will know, if they hide her away, even more suspicious - they can´t win either way. Always someone around as well with a smartphone with a camera, the internet good or bad, depending on what you are doing. All eyes are watching, make no mistake about that. I smell a rat with the announcement, a very big, smelly rate. Look out HM, this could come back and bite you on the ankle, big time.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:33 pm

GermanY wrote:What are they going to do go to a orphanage and buy another kid. The viper must have called the press on this because Wimpo didn't know about this yet the rumours are flying.Just like last time and the fake preg he was out with his friends and she pulled the same stunt.

Really. In which case then HM must be fuming. Remains to be seen if she does anything about it this time, she just ignored it all last time. If this is a ma stunt, then she is utterly stupid. I did read somewhere that CH announced the "pregnancy", so assume willy boy must have known. They had that date night, although both looked as miserable as sin and both drank wine, and the she was hauling her own luggage across Kings Cross Station. Find it strange CH would make an announcement like that without willy boy knowing anything about it. Maybe just had confirmation the surrogate was pregant What a Face

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Does anyone remember, in an episode of the comedy programme, Yes Prime Minister, Sir Humphrey and Bernard were trying to suggest ideas to Hacker for distracting the electorate from the latest government crisis. When one of them suggested 'A royal pregnancy', Hacker's response was 'You can ARRANGE that?'

Hmm, wondering about this announcement.  These things are rarely announced early on a Monday morning, after a panic stricken weekend at Balmoral with Dave the Rave (Cameron) up there sans the wife SamCam.

Strange that just 9 days ago waity was seen humping her luggage accross Kings Cross Station, willy boy speeding ahead with his own small holdall and holding the lead of Lupo, a small spaniel dog.  Dumped his own little holdall in the people carrier and waity left to heft her own luggage with her into the back seat.  Gentleman to the end - not.

Then, suddenly, post a crisis weekend over the Scottish Independence vote, early on a Monday morning, voila, waity "pregnant" - 8 weeks we are led to believe, so they would have known that at Kings Cross Station.  Also the "date night", where it was said they ate a hearty meal and drank wine, again at a stage when the situation would have been known.

With Malta and a flight coming up, then surely Malta would have been cancelled as soon as waity sussed the situation (if she is clever enough of course), an excuse would have been made and another royal wheeled on.  Malta never wanted waity there anyway, so would have been no loss to them.  Doubt Dickie Poon is bothered that she did not turn up at Oxford either.

A lot does not sit right with this, not at all.  Methinks it is possible HM is trying to use a "pregnancy" to save her bacon with Scotland. Quite frankly, I would think many will have seen through this, and know why an announcement has been made. And if they think the Scots are foolish enough to change vote from yes to no just because waity is allegedly "pregnant" again, they might just be in for a surprise.  Why would the Scots want to contribute to pay for the privileged life of yet another taxpayer sponger. We have enough with fakie porgie (a child they do not seem to bond with at all), why do we want another one.

Also the little matter of the Jacintha inquest looming up in several days.  Or has willy boy been off ahuntin and ashootin with a certain lady friend?

And did anyone not find it strange that it was willy boy who carried out the knighthood service for the gyno who allegedly deliverded fakie porgie into the world.  Not HM, but willy boy.  As the royal gyno, brought out of retirement, and who saved Sophie´s life with an ectopic pregnancy, why did HM not carry out the service herself, but no, willy boy did it.  Doesn´t sit right does it.

Waity, according to Celebitchy and other celeb mags, has allegedly  had several "miscarriages".  In which case, why would the rf announce a "pregnancy" at 8 weeks. Even without a history of miscarriage it is not advisable to make a pregnancy announcement ahead of 12 weeks, any fool knows that.

If there is a second surrogacy then HM should be ashamed of herself for going with the flow.  Enough they have all tried to pull the wool over our eyes with the first one, unsuccessfully, without trying to pull another scam on us and present us with yet another illegitimate heir to the British throne, as if one is not bad enough.

If a true pregnancy this time around, which I have very grave doubts and suspicions about, then would it not be tempting fate to announce at such an early stage, when many things can still go very wrong.  A friend of mine recently miscarried at 14 weeks, and all was supposedly going very well with the pregnancy. Her gyno said these things happen, especially in your thirties.  Are we to read of a "miscarriage" and push out the sympathy vote?  Not me, nor many others, all too transparent and too highly suspicious right at this point in time.

Does it not strike people as rather strange that suddenly, after Scottish Crisis Weekend, this lazy couple are being referred to as the Count and Countess of Strathearne (sp?).  The only time I have ever heard them referred to is on the very odd visit to Scotland, never otherwise, yet now, it seems to be the in name for them.

If they think the Scots will fall for this, then they may well be in for a big shock.

Just to add, I have heard it is being said that it may be possible that willy boy did not know about this "pregnancy".  Was this in fact ma pulling a flanker the same as last time, wanting it out there before anyone was told so that no obstacles were put in her way?  It could be.  If that is the case then HM needs to address it, immediately.  If ma has pulled that stunt then she needs to be named and shamed this time, the public have had their eyes opened very wide with the first surrogacy, we do not want a fradulent heir in line of succession to the British throne.

Have also heard that many, post this news, have joined the Republican party, new member numbers well up, bad move whoever has plotted and planned this, bad move.  I also know many are writing to HM, et al, and to the Republic Party direct, calling for this matter to be looked into.

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin- Michelle Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Funny crisis weekend and now a baby ! they must be running scared

Maybe this is the start of the end. I would love Norther Ireland to join in and leave, just so we can get rid of them.

Count and Countess of Strathearne, bet they are well pleased to hear that or not

What next ? I am sick of being treated like an idiot
Admin- Michelle
Admin- Michelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozel Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:34 pm

Iamroyalty wrote:Where does it say wimpo didn't know?

I have just seen this, that might be it.

by GermanY Today at 4:27 pm
What are they going to do go to a orphanage and buy another kid. The viper must have called the press on this because Wimpo didn't know about this yet the rumours are flying.Just like last time and the fake preg he was out with his friends and she pulled the same stunt.
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Have you seen this, from the Telegraph. Bit surprised as it is normally a very pro-royal paper. Love the comments, obviously some paid troll on there, winding himself up.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jameskirkup/100285559/scottish-independence-can-a-royal-baby-really-save-the-union/#disqus_thread

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:55 pm

I have also been wondering, it was very, very recently, that the paps were telling us that wasty wanted to adopt, she had such a "bad delivery" she was not keen to go through it all again.  Yet now she is supposedly "pregnant".  i still say none of this makes sense, smells more fishy than a week old barrel of fish.

They must think the public have memories as short as their own, unfortunately that is not the case.

Thanks for that post Snow Kitten, makes a lot of sense, a lot of valid points, gives a lot of food for thought.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Admin- Michelle wrote:Funny crisis weekend and now a baby ! they must be running scared

Maybe this is the start of the end. I would love Norther Ireland to join in and leave, just so we can get rid of them.

Count and Countess of Strathearne, bet they are well pleased to hear that or not

What next ? I am sick of being treated like an idiot
They must think the public are bunch of thumb suckers.I don't know if they are on sabotage mode but the RF is unless they know what's the point of saving the monarchy it's going on it's way down.Some people are saying the comments about this are not favourable at all.My my the paid trolls will be on dial 24/7 then.lol

Last edited by GermanY on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next