Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waity attends a Leiths cookery course and it costs us 1,600 pounds sterling

3 posters

Go down

Waity attends a Leiths cookery course and it costs us 1,600 pounds sterling Empty Waity attends a Leiths cookery course and it costs us 1,600 pounds sterling

Post by Snow Kitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:49 pm

So, we ask the question, what happened to all the cooking and baking she allegedly did at Anglesea.  And also what about that wonderful Italian cook they hired early last year_  Yeah right, so we believe waity is going to cook, I imagine she can burn a pan of boiling water  Laughing  Laughing 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2692972/Duchess-Cambridge-attends-prestigious-1-600-Leiths-cookery-classes-Rachel-Khoo-said-kept-herself.html22:48:29

Last edited by Snow Kitten on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Waity attends a Leiths cookery course and it costs us 1,600 pounds sterling Empty Re: Waity attends a Leiths cookery course and it costs us 1,600 pounds sterling

Post by Indie Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:26 pm

I bet the lazy tart couldn't even do that.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Waity attends a Leiths cookery course and it costs us 1,600 pounds sterling Empty Re: Waity attends a Leiths cookery course and it costs us 1,600 pounds sterling

Post by GermanY Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:30 am

So this is why the preg rumours are in full force to distract the public from this fact she's wasting money on pure crap.What is the Viper going to do make her daughter fake a pregnancy everytime the press calls her out on wasting money or there is a scandal.The RF can't afford another fake preg either they just let the press spill the beans on the Midds like party pieces and their products come from sweatshops or stop that nonsense of fake heirs all around. QE is not listening to advice because in her mind she wants to finished her rein and the truth will ruin her.I feel the people who really control the RF will not let the Midds win anything they will remove them-Waity -Wimpo and the boy they are just trying to figure out how.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Kitten Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Indie wrote:I bet the lazy tart couldn't even do that.

Apparently in the article it says she was poorly for a couple of days so Rachel Khoo took notes for her. And yet the article also says she kept herself to herself - make up my mind  Rolling Eyes 
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:17 pm

I'm so over this lazy loser Tranny.

Indie
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down