Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAKIE PORGIE AT 18

5 posters

Go down

FAKIE PORGIE AT 18 Empty FAKIE PORGIE AT 18

Post by Rozel Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Oh my, I have had a good laugh.   Supposedly taken the looks of willy boy, waity and fakie porgie and done a mock up of him at 18.  He looks just like HARRY and still nothing like either of them.  And, talk about juxtaposition, a photo of Harry to the right of the page, I assume to make us think that fakie looking like Harry is correct, they wish.  So many people know porgie is a fake, I am sure they are getting their message out in a funny way.  Very Happy 

This photo in particular, showing fakie at 18 with a photo of willy boy side by side, not even one similarity.  And I notice they have given him blue eyes, when as we all know his eyes are the deepest dark brown.  One thing that does not change is eye colour, unless you wear coloured lenses.

Also very strange in the photo below that he does not have one feature in common with his "father".

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014624/rs_560x415-140724135433-1024.prince-george-prince-william.ls.72414.jpg

Artist Uses Kate Middleton, Prince William & Royal Baby's Features to Make Teen George

The mere fact that this artist has taken a very dark brown eyed toddler and given him blue eyes in his teens leads me to suspect that this has been commissioned by the medds. Also the resemblance to Harry.  That child has none of Harry´s features now, why would they appear at 18.  The guy who created this mock up is either not very good at it or was commissioned with specific instructions to make the brown eyes blue, and to give him Harry´s features.  Hmmmm, wonder who commissioned that then?  Desperate people trying desperate tricks.

Some reader comments, the people are not fooled, they seem to have jumped on the fact that the artist has given him blue eyes and not brown.  Do they think we are all colour blind.

JillyYesterday 11:17 pm-2 replyreport
The whole world knows they aren't his biological parents which an explosive book will soon document. It is said to be serialised in a UK paper too. The picture is a joke as he has deep chocolate coloured eyes. Everything is out there on the Internet under Kate Middleton's surrogacy

Seriously!!Yesterday 1:54 am+7 replyreport
How does an "expert" in age progression get the eye color wrong? That seems pretty elementary!

KgYesterday 1:23 am+10 replyreport
Doesn't look like him. The baby has brown eyes. Sry don't see it

http://uk.eonline.com/news/562973/is-this-what-prince-george-will-look-like-at-18-artist-uses-kate-middleton-prince-william-royal-baby-s-features-to-make-teen-george

Last edited by Rozel on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

FAKIE PORGIE AT 18 Empty Re: FAKIE PORGIE AT 18

Post by Romilly Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Laughed so much the dog fell off the bed! Seriously tho' I am surprised social services aren't knocking on their doors for dying that poor child's hair lighter. Hair dyes are known to be carcinogenic especially on a young baby. The more the imbeciles try and say Georgie is like the RF or Mids the more incongruous and suspicious it all seems.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniecross Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:30 am

Thanks Rozel, the comments on the article are extremely interesting especially as I think it is a US mag - correct me if I am wrong. It is true too that the more ridiculous PR rubbish is put out there to try and convince us that Georgie is the genuine heir the more obvious it becomes that he is not. The Queen must be tearing her hair out.

Anniecross
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalEve Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Totally pathetic and quite sad really!
CrystalEve
CrystalEve
Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:37 am

He looks a little like Guy Pelly with a pig nose.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down