Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Murdered Mountbatten and was it related to paedophilia

4 posters

Go down

Who Murdered Mountbatten and was it related to paedophilia Empty Who Murdered Mountbatten and was it related to paedophilia

Post by Rozel Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:59 pm

Chris Spivey can use strong language, be warned, but he does research well and get all his facts, just though this was interesting when I came across it in regard to randy andy´s recent press shemozzle.

I think that it is quite obvious by now that detectives from Operation Yewtree aren’t going to bother knocking on Prince Big Ear’s door or even that of his father Phil the Duck’s… Unfortunately.

As far as I’m concerned, the fact that they haven’t and have no intention of doing so is a complete travesty of justice.

The case for suspecting that Big Ears is involved in paedophilia is, after all, pretty clear cut:

http://chrisspivey.org/who-murdered-mountbatten/
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

Who Murdered Mountbatten and was it related to paedophilia Empty Re: Who Murdered Mountbatten and was it related to paedophilia

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Yes, read a lot about Mountbatten over the years, always thought it was not an IRA job. Probably chas trained at his knee - gross when you think about it, another dirty old man from the royal family.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Who Murdered Mountbatten and was it related to paedophilia Empty Re: Who Murdered Mountbatten and was it related to paedophilia

Post by zozoi Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:56 am

'Now, the person who became King Edward VIII married Wallis Simpson, who was three times divorced, absolutely sabotaged, and she was considered bisexual.

She was considered a drug dealer, she was considered completely unsuitable, she was having affairs with every second, second hand car salesman in London, and she was Androgen Insensitivity Symptom Grade 4, which means that she was conceived as a male, and didn’t quite fully transition into a female, which would be Grade 7. Grade 1 for male, Grade 7 is a female model'.

Found the above quote from Greg Hallett on the Chris Spivey site about Mountbatten. It's clear to me there is a certain 'theme' in the royal family which Wallis Simpson typified. And I think KM is the same deal and 'she' gets older it is becoming more apparent, more difficult to hide. I think it is the reason for her few public engagements as well.

zozoi
Countess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:23 am

^Interesting - so we ask ourselves, what are they doing to do with waity. Two fake heirs and not able to produce bio ones as she has no eggs in that case. Bit of a headache all round really. Oh willy boy, what have you got your family into, what a mess.

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Romilly Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:26 pm

It all seems to be coming out now and rumour says Andy going to drop the Medds in it to take the heat off him!! Popcorn please.

Romilly
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggle Bobcat Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Oh yes, popcorn and more popcorn. Bring it on, please. affraid affraid

Snaggle Bobcat
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down