Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kate middleton fighting Prince Andrew Sex Scandal

3 posters

Go down

kate  middleton fighting Prince Andrew Sex Scandal Empty kate middleton fighting Prince Andrew Sex Scandal

Post by Rozel Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:12 pm

I smell ma behind this one, or some other person in the medd capp.  Can´t imagine HM being too happy about this, we know Andrew is her favourite child.  And who is waity to criticise, with her vile septic looking full frontal crotchgate in New Zealand. She knew it would be windy and wore a full skirt coat with no knickers on.  Then we had buttgate in Australia, and prior to that we had boobgate and buttgate in France. What about all the other engagements when her skirts flew up her backside.  Canada, theatre engagements, please, Mother Theresa she is not.  The expression people in glass houses should not not throw stones springs to mind, and waity in in a glass house.

Apparently she is sickened to be around Prince Andrew

Really?  Doesn´t mind being around uncle fester though does she.  Haven´t read about being around uncle fester makes her feel sick.  Maybe her being around makes Prince Andrew feel sick, I know it would me.  

Then we have

What seems to bother her is the QM and camzilla acting as a buffer for PA

Green streak because nobody buffers her any more.  And why should they, she knows exactly what she is doing with crotchgates and buttgates, as does PA if he is guilty.  As bad as one another.

Seems she thinks now that she is "pregnant" with fake no. 2 she is "well in" with the rf.

"Pregnant", what a hoot. We all know she is not, and never has been, "pregnant".  The whole world knows.  "In with the royals"  -  ha ha ha ha ha  -  did not look like that on Christmas Day did it, nobody wanted to know her or her odious family.

This is the crux of the story, because she feels that the heat should be taken off her Flashgates etc because they are nothing compared to PA´s misdemeanor.  Ah, but let me get this straight, from what we have read in the papers uncle fester is every bit as bad, if not worse by procuring youngsters to "let out" shall we say

Sorry waity, you deliberately set out to expose all your "lady bits". Surely after the NZ arrival and crotchgate any normal woman would have gone to great lengths to ensure it did not happen again, ever, and yet a couple of weeks later we have buttgate in Australia. She is also well aware, as are most of the population, that you cannot rely on a private beach being just that "private".  No such thing as private on any beach.

Ma wants us to think waity is "in" with the royal family?  She sure isn´t and won´t be after this article hits HM´s desk.  There is also the little matter that she is not "pregnant" with fake heir no.2, and she was never "`pregnant" with fake heir No. 1.  How can you be "in" with the royal family having presented them with the headache of the first fake heir, and now foisting fake heir no. 2 on them.  Hmmm, from where I stand that would not make you "in" with anyone.

All very well turning all pious and judgemental, would quit that in her shoes, she needs to look to herself and her own family first, including uncle fester, whom I have no doubt has done far worse things in his time.  And let us not forget one big thing here -  Prince Andrew is a blood royal, the son of HM, always has been, waity is not royal and never will be, other than by marriage. Can´t say she will be royal because of the kids because we all know they are surrogates, and the rf know that too.  No way are those children eligible to be in line of succession to the throne, and if they ever try that one on the public really will rebel, and big time.

Also, someone should point out to waity and ma that randy andy´s sex slave was in actual fact older (not that it makes it right) than uncle fester's 'fresh Brazilian girls' at Maison de Bang Bang that we read about in the Sunday rags a few years ago.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/66785/20150108/kate-middleton-fighting-prince-andrew-sex-scandalkate-middleton-fighting-prince-andrews-sickening-under-age-sex-slave-scandal.htm

Last edited by Rozel on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rozel
Rozel
Princess

Back to top Go down

kate  middleton fighting Prince Andrew Sex Scandal Empty Re: kate middleton fighting Prince Andrew Sex Scandal

Post by GermanY Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:33 pm

She can't stand to be around PA.Well then the feeling is mutual because Andrew seems to loathe her too.I bet the Viper thinks this is a great distraction becuase now the second fake heir will go unnoticed.Which she's so wrong the nail on the RF will be the truth of those two fake heirs and Waito might as well buy Mustique and hide there when the truth comes out.Oh and if the second fake heir is a girl. I can just see the headlines Waito and the Viper protecting the little inncoent girl from Prince Andrew.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

kate  middleton fighting Prince Andrew Sex Scandal Empty Re: kate middleton fighting Prince Andrew Sex Scandal

Post by Snow Kitten Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:09 am

Ma pushing this out because she is now realising that the rf don´t want to be near waity, fakie or the medds. Trying to make it seem as though the medds are in control and don´t want waity and fakie mixing with the royals. As if, who do they think they are, nobodies from a sink estate trying to rule the British rf. That family and their fake kid need to wake up and smell the coffee, nobobdy, ultimately, rules the British rf in the way that they are trying to do. They are just common sink estaters done good on the back of uncle fester - and where his money comes from is very dubious.
Snow Kitten
Snow Kitten
Duchess

Back to top Go down