Royal Gossip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Charlotte's christening be as dismal as George's

3 posters

Go down

Will Charlotte's christening be as dismal as George's Empty Will Charlotte's christening be as dismal as George's

Post by Iamroyalty Mon May 25, 2015 6:05 pm

As I remember George's christening was more like a funeral than a joyous family event. 'm sure juggers will pull out all the stops but he could never come close to replicating Harry's - the difference to his and George's is staggering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPJQvQX7X9I

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Will Charlotte's christening be as dismal as George's Empty Re: Will Charlotte's christening be as dismal as George's

Post by PaulineB Mon May 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Yes staggering - everything about it and many referred to it as a wake.

PaulineB
Princess

Back to top Go down

Will Charlotte's christening be as dismal as George's Empty Re: Will Charlotte's christening be as dismal as George's

Post by Iamroyalty Tue May 26, 2015 10:17 am

^I've seen more smiles at a funeral

Iamroyalty
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:33 am

Hmm they might have to 'play up' the we are so so freaking happy a new 'baby girl' is born.Granny with her reptilian teeth showing taking the child breath away Charles and Camilla looking pathetic and worn out Harry like a third wheel.I think Wimpo will seem very nervous even when people give him gifts for the baby he looks tense.I wonder how he can even sleep knowing what a scum he is.There was an article saying how the queen might be busy with 'other things'.when the time comes to christen the fake heir.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanY Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:33 am

http://usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/princess-charlotte-christening-date-announced-details-201556
Hmm there are rumours that only a small group of press and public are allowed to see 'the great ones' enter the church.While the peaons stay far away in the back.Twitts have said Harry might not make it.I hope he's not dumb enough to accept her as his godchild if the Glooms ask him-stay away from the mess man.

GermanY
Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum